Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Pears are yummy too

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 08-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
I'm sorry for all the turmoil, both here at Pixie's and to everyone that I know personally. Trying to appease everyone is obviously not an option despite my best efforts. I've decided that I will step back and not play a ref in whatever battle is going on between Kaelynn and AV's Man. Whatever feud they have to settle they will have to do on their own. I agree with the "stop bitching about the other" thing. I feel that keeping everyone separate in both physical presence and words is the best way to go. I don't mind when people speak their mind because that is a right everyone should have. Everyone also has to like or dislike whoever they want...it's called freedom of choice. Now, even though some choices are made, they don't always need to be amplified and problems needs to be dealt with appropriately. Words are words, truth is truth and both are different to everyone. Things are always more difficult when emotions get added into the mix. He was right...I do always IM him first. As I've said before, I care about him and love him deeply.

What I am very glad about is that none of you told me to "control him." I've heard that before. Why should I control anybody at all? He is his own person and I should not be responsible for making sure he takes all his naps on time, eats a well balanced diet every day, or chew his food 50 times before swallowing.

What I am confused about is why most of you would like for me to either just stop talking to him for a while or to block him out of my life completely. If I blocked him out totally, that would resolve nothing and all my hopes get crushed. I am flattered that you are all looking for my to be happy, I really am. I also know that I am the only one that will be able to find that happiness. So I thank you all for your words of comfort and understanding.

Whatever choices we make in life are, no doubt, made because we believe they will make us happy (whether that be in the long run or just for the moment). Not all the choices that we make are right....we're human, we're going to mess up. It's when we mess up and don't learn anything from it that causes us major problems.

I will also stick to the old addage of "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." It's a simple message and one worth taking to heart.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV's Man
As for Kaelynn:
You are nothing but a slut that likes to give advice where it’s not wanted. Every chance you get you tell AV how bad I am and try to turn her against me. In the beginning this was making her want to get away from you but I defended you and said it didn’t bother me. You crossed a line when you lied to me. I have grown to hate you with a passion. I only act as nice around you as I do because I don’t want to ask AV to get you out of her life.

If the two of you knew half the story you would stop saying how horrible I am and grow up. I ONLY left AV because I didn’t feel I was being the man she deserved. I have always treated her with love, respect, and done all I could to make her happy. Sure just as anyone else I have my problems but unlike the two of you I seem to be working on them.

Well thank you for being so mature...

I am sorry you hate me I am sorry the feelings are returned. I also want to thank you for bringing all this to my attention. I am sorry that you feel that you had to do a favor for me. Don't you think it would have been best for AV to tell me how she felt, instead of the three of us forcing ourselves to get along? I mean if I am the true sorce of all the problems I could have been eliminated monthes ago. Next time don't lie and say something doesn't bug you when it obviously does.

AV all you had to do was tell me how you felt. You know I would and will do whatever you ask of me. If you wanted me out of your business you should have said something. If you wanted/want me out of your life... you got it...

I know I have learned a lot from this situation. I regret that AV and I ever made that pact to protect each other back in September, what a mess this has become. I hope both of you have learned as much as I have here today...

AV and AV's Man and whoever else you are on pixies, I wish you both all the happiness in the world and I truely hope each one of you find it. I wish someone would have brought all this to my attention monthes ago, the three of us wouldn't have had so much pain.

AV I will be here to listen... that is all I will do, I am truely sorry if I have hurt you or if I have destroyed your first true love. Hon I love you, you know where I am if you need me. I refuse to offer advice on this situation at hand any longer, and if you want me gone, like I said before... you got it.

*Takes a bow and leaves this thread*

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 08-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Tease and Please

Why is everyone so....willing...and almost eager to just step out of my life? Surely I've never suggested or asked for such a thing. I am learning, however, that some things (and people) just need to be kept separate. It took me forever to figure out that not everyone will "play nice" with everyone else. I was very naive but I am learning. I am becoming a new me although I hope I don't lose the qualities that people like in me. I am learning that it is far better to speak one's mind than to keep everything bottled up. Yes, I know I've been told that over and over.....I just never saw the motivation/need to do so. After doing that for years...look at me. I became a nervous wreck, wanting to please everyone and becoming devestated when it all fell to pieces. My goodness, I've always been the first one to admit that I am not perfect. My wants are simple....I want to be loved by the ones that I love. I want to be happy. I've always been at the end of my rope and perhaps letting go of it is what I really need(ed). I've always worried about every little thing, whether I should or not. I really believe this is one of the reasons that I lost him in the first place (whether he admits/knows it or not). At times, I wish I could see into the future and at times I'm glad I can't. Sorry I keep pouring my heart out here to you guys but...I don't know. I can't just stop talking to him or block him out of my life....it wouldn't solve/fix anything and I really do hope that he and I end up together for the long run. We know that we have a lot of things to work on. I don't know.....I just don't know. The only thing I do know is that I love him....and that I hope that my hopes aren't shattered.

Old 08-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Learning to talk sexy

(((((((AV)))))) Hope the pain starts to subside soon .... I think that is probably why some suggest that you don't contact him for awhile, to give yourself some time to heal .... different people heal in different ways, but a good number of us need time and distance to heal from such an event, however, it may not be the best choice for you (at least not at this time) .... hope you figure out what to do to feel the best you can during this time.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Tease and Please

My thanks to everyone for their support and caring. This thread is now dead to me. The only person that can help me is myself. Again, thank you all.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:43 PM
All play and no work...

I was engaged once, but I caught him cheating on some twit... a bloody whore! He and I had been together for around three years and we owned a home together that was unfortunately in his name. I was unable to claim ownership and so I was left with nothing-- this was the thanks that I got for supporting his ass while he went out and gallivanted around! He claimed that I cheated on him first just because I came home late one night from work-- talk about stereotyping a profession! I am doing quite well now, but I understand how difficult men can be.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:04 AM
Just teasing!...or am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
OhioGuy/AV'sMan~ since you are brand spanking new I'm going to make sure you understand that this is a no flame forum. I understand you are upset because advice was given to AV you don't think features you in a favorable light but flaming, name calling and disrespect will not be tolerated. When this thread was posted, you were not a member and so the members here posted regarding a stranger. You joined shortly after and while I can understand your feelings. Your post is inapropriate. Obviously this drama is personal and should be taken to PMs or messengers.

You guys were right...he was also qwerty. He told me that he stole the account (although he claimed that it was an account that hadn't been used in a while). Nonetheless, he is still a jerk but you Pixie's are awesome!

Forgive first, then maybe forget.

Story: Oh Daddy
Old 08-16-2008, 09:19 PM

yo hotty,get your sweet arse out here to aus. & i promise you"ll forget all about whatever his name is/was.
sincerely
mynadsonurchin
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr
Old 08-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Just teasing!...or am I?

I've always wanted to visit there

Forgive first, then maybe forget.

Story: Oh Daddy