Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2009, 01:39 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Pool of Pleasure

“I think I am going to go for a swim,” I said softly. “Feel free to join me if you’d like,” I said with a smile as I looked at you over my shoulder. I opened the French door and stepped out onto the deck. The warm night air wrapped itself around me and I took in a deep breath, sighing happily. Walking down the stairs, I stared at the water’s surface. The reflection from the star-filled sky made it appear as if thousands of tiny diamonds were floating and glimmering in the water. Little waves from the pool’s jets rippled over the surface, causing the little illuminations to wink and twinkle. A soft breeze stirred my dark hair lying on my shoulders. It was a beautiful night.

I dipped my toes in the water. It was so warm and inviting. I waded down into the water, sighing as the warmth enveloped my body. I casually doggy paddled around the perimeter of the pool, staring down into the darkness at the deep end. I glance up when I hear the door open onto the deck. I see you walk out and stand there, your body outlined by the light streaming out from inside the house. I’ll admit, I am a little disappointed when I see your swimming trunks wavering with the breeze. That’s ok, I am just happy that you are here with me.

We don’t say a word as you immerse yourself in the water, slowly lowering yourself down the steps. You probably expected the water to be cooler. I see your shoulders relax as the warm water climbs up your waist. Water glistens in the air as you swim out into the deep end next to me. I smile as the drops rain down onto me, perching in my hair like silvery glitter. Still not saying anything, you look deep into my eyes and kiss my lips softly. In a moment, you’ve dove under the water and shot back to the shallow end. I follow playfully behind you, emerging at your side. Something dark is floating slowly down to the bottom. It takes me a moment to realize what the shadowy shape it. Smiling, I dive under the water, grab the dark object, and toss your swim trunks out onto the concrete. You give me the cutest, devilish little smile then rocket back out into the middle of the water.

As you are underwater, I slip my swimsuit top off and toss it out onto your trunks. I keep my shoulders submerged just in case you pop up out of the water. Quickly, I slide the bottoms off and toss them aside as well. I slowly start swimming out towards you. The water rushing over my breasts and between my legs is a pleasant tickling sensation. When I reach you, you look at me and smile, saying, “That’s an interesting feeling…with the water…” I grin back at you and say, “I know.” I shiver slightly, rippling the water around me. The air is cool on my wet skin. You notice my shivering and pull me against you. Your naked body against mine makes me shiver even more although the cold is gone. My nipples grow hard and erect, dimpling your chest as you hold me pressed against you.

You softly kiss my forehead and brush away some of my hair that is stuck to my cheek. Your hand barely grazes my skin as you teasingly bite my neck. I can feel your cock growing hard between us. I wrap my arms around your neck as your hand caresses down my side. I close my eyes and tilt my face toward the sky, enjoying everything in your touch. Your hands take a firm grip on my ass and pull my hips against you. I immediately wrap my legs around your waist, grinning excitedly. As we drift around, I brush my hands across your chest and over your shoulders. I press my lips hard against yours, slipping my tongue between them. I gasp as you release my ass with one hand and slide it slowly down my abdomen.

Tiny bubbles drift up between my breasts from the movement of your hand. I melt as your fingers slowly slide between my legs and then lips. You slowly rub circles on my clit and I respond by slowly rocking my hips against you. Your fingers make their way to my pussy, reaching just to the edge. I moan in frustration, causing you to chuckle. I suck in a deep breath as two of your fingers dive into my hungry pussy. You slide them into me again and again. I feel my muscles tighten around your fingers with each thrust. Somehow you know when you get me right to the edge and you stop. You are such a little devil!

When I open my eyes, you are grinning at me. I narrow my eyes at you but grin right back. Quickly, I reach down and grab your hard cock in my hand. Your smile slowly fades as I stroke down your shaft and is replaced by a look of serenity. I unwrap my legs from your waist and push you gently towards the pool’s edge. You rest you arms along the ledge and close your eyes as I continue to massage your dick. Closing my eyes, I slip below the water’s surface and wrap my lips around your head. I gently squeeze and massage your balls with one hand as I take your cock into my mouth, wriggling my tongue along the bottom of its delicious shaft. I can hear you moaning, the sound reverberating through the water. I wrap my tongue around your head and lash at it with the tip. I slowly slide your shaft deeper into my mouth, feeling your head enter my throat. As I slowly withdraw you from my lips, I like feverishly at your head. I feel your body tremble as I start to lick and nibble at your balls.

I slip my body against yours as I come up. I can still taste your pre cum. You wrap your arms around me and against we drift out to the middle of the pool. I wrapped my legs around you as I grab onto your cock. You start to say something but I tighten my legs around you and force myself down onto your dick. In response you take a tight grip on my hips, pulling me harder onto your cock. The clear water laps and ripples away from our bodies as I ride you. Your cock feels so good thrusting inside me. You place your mouth over one of my erect nibbles and torment it with your tongue and teeth. I begin to ride you faster as you force your cock deeper inside me. My body becomes rigid and I quiver all over, my pussy tight and pulsing around your dick. My body is still jolting when I feel your hot load shoot deep inside me. The water suddenly feels cool as the warmth from your massive load spreads throughout my abdomen. With a few final thrusts, I tighten my legs around you to keep you deep inside me.

You slowly carry me over to the steps and sit down on them. I unwrap my legs and straddle your lap. Your cum still feels warm inside me and I love the full feeling of your cock in my tired pussy. As my ragged breathing begins to return to normal, I lay my head against your chest. Your arms pull me close to you as goosebumps begin to appear on my skin. We sigh at the same time and laugh. I think we should go swimming more often…don’t you?