Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Taste

I know it’s late but I want to play. You have no idea what thoughts are going through my mind right now. I imagine us, one position after another. My pussy is growing wetter with each passing image. My breathing quickens until I can’t keep myself under control anymore. Something HAS to happen!

I know you’re tired after working all day—so am I. There is just something about this other side of me that I can’t keep fighting back. I just barely graze my fingernails down the back of your neck, working down across your shoulder and passing along your side. You stir just a little bit when I slip my fingertips under the waistband of your shorts that you love to sleep in. I hate to wake you but…I NEED you!

I smile as you roll onto your back, taking in a deep sigh. I keep teasing your body, my hands massaging and caressing first here, then there. I purposely avoid your cock. Instead, I softly rake my fingernails up your inner thighs. I can barely make out the outline of your chest rising and falling rapidly. I’m trying to keep myself from jumping right in too quickly. I want to prolong your pleasure in hopes that you will do the same.

A slight tug at your waistband cues you to raise your hips. A wide grin spreads across my face as I slip them down your legs and toss them to the floor. As I make my way back to lay by your side, I slip a hand lightly between your legs and over your balls and growing cock. I caress that special place on your abdomen that you love so much. Laying my head on your shoulder, your arm wraps around me, pulling me tightly against you. My tits dimple your skin as my hard nipples press into you. My hand reaches your throat and then your ear. It toys there, tracing along its edge.

I can’t keep my hunger suppressed any more. I reach down and grab onto your hard shaft. I love how it feels in my hand, warm and pulsing. I can see the hint of glistening pre cum from the glow of your alarm clock. I dip my fingertip into it and slowly spread it around the head of your dick. God it looks so inviting. I start stroking, slowly but firmly. You slip your leg in between mine and I grind my pussy lips against it in rhythm with my stroking. I can feel my wetness spreading over your leg.

I feel your hand on my shoulder as you roll me over onto my back. Your lips press over one of my nipples and you pull it into your mouth, your tongue lashing slowly across it. I arch my back and force my breasts harder against your mouth. I moan softly as your teeth nibble one tit as your hand massages and kneads the other. My body writhes, inviting you to climb on top of me and thrust your dick inside my dripping pussy.

You have something special in mind tonight. Turning away from me, you gently push my legs apart and bury your tongue in my slit. My hips thrust up and down as your tongue slides up and down my damp, slippery slit. I moan deep in my throat and glide my hand down your ass and legs. I gasp as you dart your fingers into my pussy as you start licking furiously at my clit. The harder you drive your fingers into me and the faster you lick, the tighter my pussy gets. I don’t want to cum…at least not yet.

I grab onto your leg and tug it. Understanding the message, you position yourself until you are straddling my face. You don’t lose your pace at all. I feel you add another finger, stretching my pussy tight as you pound into me. Your balls are swinging just above my face. I ease you downwards and suck one into my mouth, passing my tongue all over it. I hear you moan lightly and suck even harder at your balls, switching from one to the other over and over. Your cock brushes against my breasts from time to time. I grab it and pull it down to my mouth, wrapping my lips around it. My tongue licks in small circles under your head. I can taste the saltiness of the pre cum I spread there earlier. I grab onto your hips and force you down, taking your cock deep into my throat.

The faster I drive your dick into my throat, the harder and faster your fingers pound into me. My pussy is clenching harder onto your fingers. I slide your cock out of my mouth just enough to keep the tip in. I suck on it as I pass my tongue feverishly over it. I taste more of your pre cum dribbling into my mouth. You taste so good.

I press up on your chest and you sit up in a kneeling position. As I roll onto my side and wrap my body around you, your wet hand brushes over my ass and starts pounding me again. I force your cock into my mouth as I massage your balls. Occasionally, I lap down your shaft and suck your balls before driving my tightened lips down its length again. You thrust your fingers as hard as you can into my pussy…you know I like it rough! In an instant, my body jolts and my cum drenches your hand. I moan loudly as my pussy pulses and throbs.

Still quivering, I unwrap myself from around you. I sit up and wrap my arms around your neck, pulling your lips against mine. You chuckle a little bit as I shiver against you, my breasts bouncing slightly as I shake, causing my hard nipples to brush against your chest. I pull you down on top of me, my legs already lacing themselves around your back. I gasp as you force your hard cock into my still quivering pussy. I grip my legs tighter around your body, driving you deeper into me.

Your breathing becomes more ragged and I know you are about to explode. My fingernails dig into your back as you pound harder and faster. My hips arch up to meet yours as our bodies smack together. With a loud groan, I feel your hot load shoot into me. Never slowing your pace, it’s only a moment before I scream and start quaking with you. Slowly, our hips stop thrusting towards each other and you lay panting on top of me. I stroke the back of your neck as your head rests between my breasts. I smile to myself, happy that we both got a taste of something different.