View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Master...Or Pet? Part III (End of the Trilogy)

I waited for my pussy to stop its pulsating grip on his dick. Despite being fucked as hard as I had been, I was still hungry for more. Of course, I had a slightly different situation in mind. When I was sure he was ready for more, I made my move. Keeping his cock inside of me, I reached behind me and guided him to lie down. I positioned his legs so that I straddled his body. Slowly, I bent his legs towards my body and gripped onto his knees. I looked at him over my shoulder out of the corner of my eye.

“Ready for more?”

His grin assured me that he was waiting for me to have whatever way I wanted to have with him...and I planned to do just that.

Using his knees for leverage, I slowly slid up and down his shaft, my breasts trailing against his legs. Occasionally, I would slip my hands down his inner thighs and gently rub his balls. I stole glances back at him to see his face and I was always rewarded, knowing that he was enjoying. His hands rested by his sides. “We’ll have to make use of those,” I thought.

I took his hands in mine and placed them over my breasts, using them to massage in small circles. I ran them up and down my stomach and breasts before leading his left one to my clit. Instantly he began to rub slowly back and forth. His right hand returned to my breast and toyed with the nipple. I raised myself just enough to grip at his head before swaying my hips in tight circles as I lowered myself down his hard cock. Then I decided to change positions...I wanted his tongue and lips to give my nipples a workout.

I pushed myself off him and stood beside the bed. He didn’t understand what I was up to and that’s exactly how I wanted it. I grinned at him, the thoughts beginning to weave together in my mind. I strolled over to the locked trunk that I kept all my sex toys and other unmentionables in. A sensation to tease him came over me so I pounced on it. I placed a foot on top of the trunk and locked my eyes on his. I lifted my right breast and slowly grazed my tongue over the nipple a few times. Sliding my hand down across my stomach and abs, I slipped my fingers along my slit. Pleased with myself, I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them with the tip of my tongue. Time to get to business.

I bent over the trunk, making sure he could clearly see my ass. Digging around inside, I found what I was looking for. It was a simple strip of pliable leather with a loop at one end. It resembled a dog leash of sorts. I slammed the lid of the trunk shut and walked quickly back to him. Gracefully, I lowered myself over his abs. Keeping my eyes on his, I commanded him to sit up with my finger. When he was within reach, I lashed the leather strap around his neck, lacing the end through the loop and pulling it tight. I pulled the strap until his lips brushed against my own. I froze for an instant...and then I kissed him as hard as I could, my tongue darting inside his mouth while sucking his. Breathless, I suddenly pulled away, jerked the strap, and pulled it until his lips were level with my breasts.

“Suck them, lick them like your life depended on it,” I growled at him.

He didn’t hesitate. Grasping a breast in each hand, he alternated sucking and flicking his tongue over them. I arched my back and shifted backwards. Reaching between my legs, I positioned his cock and slipped down onto it. He never missed a beat. I placed a hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his head. I pressed his lips tighter against my breast and began to ride him harder. It felt so wonderful...him sucking my nipples and teasing them with his hands while I moved his cock in and out of my pussy.

Leaving him to work, I began to massage my clit quickly. I was getting close to cumming. I pushed him back on the bed with my hand on his chest. I watched his eyes follow the bouncing of my breasts as I quickened my riding pace while keeping my grip on the leather. I noticed that both of our bodies were glistening with sweat. Feeling my muscles beginning to tighten, the orgasm came out of nowhere. My back arched, my hands grabbed at the sheets at his sides, and I screamed in ecstasy. His body trembled as he came into me for the second time.

Both of us were panting. I slipped off his cock and lay beside him. Removing the strap from around his neck, I let it fall to the floor. Turning him to face me, I softly kissed his lips.

Pleased with myself and with a grin on my face, I said, “Did you enjoy, my pet?”