Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Wink T Y R D but happy

As I made my way to my car I discovered that indeed we had not been alone in our escapades it seems that there were more exibitionists like myself than i had previously thought. It made my heart smile and my pussy wet. I finally got to my car looked around briefly hmmm was that that sports car from the begining of the night? Oh hell, i thought to myself I'm just too damned tyrd to wonder for long and hoppoed into my car , pulled onto the hwy and with a toot of my horn to the others i left pondering the nights festivities., wondering absently what this evening might bring. I did pass a trucker on my way but i was soo tired i barely managed a smile let alone a peek for him. perhaps i should pull back off the road and just have a quick nap or a cup of coffe, one or the other that's for sure I thought.
And downshifted so i could pull off at the next exit......yesss...I yawned very big, a nap it is and pulled into the next spot that was free, locked the doors and pulled my cape over my red locks as i leaned the seat back. And I dreamt some tremulous dreams my friends.......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"