Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Master....or Pet? Part I

My mind was racing with thoughts of him. He was coming to spend the entire weekend with me and I was exceptionally excited. I had the perfect evening planned out in my head although I knew that things would become more spontaneous rather than following my plans. He would be here in only a few minutes. He’d wrap his arms around me and then….well, I would see.

A smile spread across my face as I watched his car pull into the driveway. I leaned back in the bay window, hoping that the combination of the fading sun’s rays and the approaching shadows would outline my curves so that he could trace my body with his eyes. He was wearing a new blue button up shirt and black jeans that drew my eyes to his amazing ass. I shivered with an electric anticipation and I could feel myself already getting wet.

He walked through the door and I noticed his eyes sweep over my outstretched form. His grin told me that he liked what he saw. I got up and walked swiftly towards him, like a tigress on the hunt for her prey. My eyes were locked on his and he managed to say, “Hey Babe…” before my lips pressed hard against his. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pressed my body against his, slipping a leg in between his to tickle and tease. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and then let his hands glide down my sides to my hips where he pulled them against him. I breathed in his scent as deeply as I could and nibbled his lower lip before breaking the kiss.

He always seemed to know what I wanted, when I wanted it. I pulled back from him and gave him my best look of seduction. A quick glance at his crotch proved that I was on the right track. Without a word, he moved towards me quickly, one arm wrapping itself around my lower back. With his other hand, he embraced the back of my head and pinned me against the wall. His tongue darted inside my mouth and toyed with my tongue. He was an amazing kisser and my body trembled with this newfound force. It intrigued me thoroughly.

He pressed his body against mine and I could feel just how hard his cock had become. His hands were wandering all over my body and I felt my pussy quivering. This was absolutely intense and I was loving it. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. He knew just what I wanted…..my secret desires. Funny, I had never imagined him as being the forceful type.

Breaking the kiss, I tilted my head towards the ceiling, exposing my neck purposely. Clearly, he understood what I wanted. I felt his teeth softly graze the tender area around my jugular. Teasing my skin with his breath, he suddenly grasped the great vein in his teeth and bit. His bite was not vicious enough to draw blood. Instead, it caused a moment of dull pain followed by an amazing amount of pleasure. My surprised gasp urged him on and he continued his vampiric game.

My arms slipped down to his shoulders and rested there a moment. Placing my hands behind his ears, I softly drifted my thumbs across his cheeks, lingering there for a short time. Panting heavily, I grasped his shoulders and gripped them tightly, my fingernails digging in each time his teeth found their mark.

Reminding me that he was really a gentle lover, he took my face in his hands, gazed into my eyes and said, “I love you.” This was like a dream coming true. I wasn’t quite sure what he had up his sleeve, but I knew that it would be an exciting night. No doubt, he would take his “I aim to please” to the fullest meaning.

He grasped me by the waist and held me against him. Quickly kissing my lips, he picked me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist and grinning. I tousled his hair and, choosing to try another strategy, teased him slightly by making sure that my breasts were close to his face and extremely visible. Instinctively, his eyes were glued to them, watching them bounce slightly as he carried me.

It was evident that I had prepared exceptionally for his arrival. Bright red rose petals kissed the floor and satin sheets in my bedroom. Shadows flickered and danced along the walls, inspired by the few candles that lit the room. It was so perfect. This evening was going to be night of all nights. His smile assured me that it would be everything we could have ever imagined.

Cradling me in his arms, he laid me softly on the bed and brushed my hair back from around my face. His smile was so loving and so cute. He stared deep into my eyes, his fingertips caressing my cheeks and said, “You’re absolutely beautiful.” I smiled up at him. He always made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, even if I looked at my worst. Reaching my chin with his left hand, he tilted my head back and traced my lips with his other hand. This was heavenly and the night had just started.

I slowly drifted his hands down my neck and breasts and slowed even more when he reached my stomach and abs. When he came to the bottom of my shirt, he slid his hands under the material and pushed it up until it gathered just under my chin. His fingertips left ghostly tingling trails down my quivering sides. I closed my eyes to take in every instant of his touch and felt my body begging for more when he suddenly stopped. Opening my eyes, he grinned down at me and gestured slowly a “come hither” motion. I moaned very softly in my throat. I couldn’t get over how hot he looked and how he knew all the right things to do and say.

Leaning up to him, he slowly slid a hand up my stomach and up between my breasts while his other hand expertly unclasped my bra. Taking my hands in his, he kissed up my right arm and down the left before raising them above my head and removing my shirt and bra. He pulled me close to him and nibbled at my neck. I grinned and tilted my head back for easier access. His hands entangled themselves in my long, dark hair and ensured that my head could not move forward. I didn’t know where all this new dominance was coming from but it was so thrilling.

Expecting more gentle kisses, nibbles, and licks on my neck, I gasped sharply when he dove his teeth deeply around my throat and bit down. Keeping his jaw clenched, he pulled back from me, raking his teeth over my flesh. I shivered and begged him for more with my grin and my stare. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me backwards onto the bed and attacked my neck again and again. I was in almost complete bliss.

Changing his position, he straddled himself over my hips and stared down at me. My body trembled all over. There was just something in his stare that really got me riled up. I could feel my pussy quivering in my skin tight jeans. Glancing down, I could see that my nipples were fully erect and wanting his attentions. His eyes followed my gaze and he smiled. Without a word, he started to gently suck my nipples until they were at their fullest level of excitement. With his hands, he massaged and caressed them. I writhed under his body, enjoying his hands massaging my breasts while his lips and tongue darted from one to the other.

His hands slid down across my stomach and stopped at the top of my jeans. Keeping me in anticipation just long enough, he unbuttoned and unzipped them slowly. He was a master of making me want more.

Slipping my pants and panties off and onto the floor, he positioned himself between my legs and grinned at me. I couldn’t help but moan softly at what I was sure was to come. Bending down, his tongue traced my slit slowly from bottom to top and back again. I shivered all over and slightly shifted my hips back and forth. Encouraged by my movement, he dove in with a new intensity. His tongue never missed a single spot that made me twinge with delight. I gasped slightly when I felt his tongue dart inside me. The moans in my throat were beginning to grow louder and this was just the beginning.

I couldn’t hold myself back anymore. In a flash, I reached up and grabbed the collar of his shirt. Without thinking, I tore at the material and sent buttons flying in all directions. As I started slipping the material down his shoulders, he seized my hands and pinned them above my head. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?,” he growled. Shocked at his tone of voice I replied with “I just thought…” Cutting me off, he brought his face close to mine and said, “Well you thought wrong….and you should address me properly.”

“Address you properly…what are you…”

Holding my wrists with one hand, he entwined his other in my long, dark hair and tugged it. “Don’t you dare question me. Now….address me properly…pet.”

I grinned when called me “pet.” “I’m so sorry, Master. I should have showed you the utmost respect. I am yours and yours alone….tell me what you want me to do.”

Glaring down at me, he hissed “Oh I plan to do just that….and you WILL do whatever it is that I wish you to do.”

I felt a new sense of excitement rush over me. I’d never seen this side of him and I was enjoying every moment of it. Caught up in this thought, I didn’t hear his command. It wasn’t until he flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hair hard enough to jerk my head back towards him that I realized my mistake.

His voice was eerily cool. “On all fours I said.”

I raised myself up onto my knees and hands. “I’m sorry, Master….I didn’t hear…”

“I don’t want to hear your excuses. Perhaps now you will listen to me a little more precisely.” He had positioned himself behind me and had a firm grasp on my throat and hair, tightening that grip to make his point.

I heard him unzipping his pants and I turned to watch him. Like lightning, he jerked my hair once again, snapping my neck backwards so that I couldn’t see him. “Did I tell you to look? Did I?”

“No Master, you didn’t. I’m sorry.”

“No more mistakes. “

“Yes Master.”
Old 04-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Tease and Please

Master....Or Pet? Part II

By now, I was wetter than ever. My pussy was quivering with hunger and excitement. I wanted him in me now. Oh God, why was he keeping me waiting? He had to know how badly I wanted his throbbing cock inside me. This had to be part of his cruel game. He obviously knew what he was doing. Keeping me waiting unleashed an intense desire for the fucking of my life.

I heard a soft jingling behind me. Although I was curious as to what it was, I didn’t dare turn around to look. Suddenly, I felt the cold leather collar tighten against my throat. A smile spread across my face. “God he’s good,” I thought.

I felt his hard cock against my ass as he leaned over my back to whisper in my ear. Except for his dick, the rest of his body barely touched me. My skin tingled where his body softly brushed against it. His breath cascaded over my ear and cheek.

“You know what I’m going to do to you, bitch? I’m going to fuck you until you can’t take it anymore...and you’re going to like it, aren’t you?” He gave a quick jerk at the back of the collar.

“Yes Master, I am going to like it.”

He traced his hands slowly down my sides and the outside of my thighs. How he knew all the right things to do, I didn’t know. His hands were amazingly lust-provoking. I closed my eyes and savored his touch. He placed light kisses along my spine, stopping to place the last one on my lower back. His lips grazed my right shoulder blade as one hand traveled to my hip. With his other hand, he gripped the collar again. In one fluid motion, he drove his cock deep into me while pulling forcefully back on the collar. What a sensation! I gasped when he dove into my pussy.

“That’s right bitch. How do you like that?!”

“Master, you treat me so well,” I panted.

He released the collar and placed his other hand on my hip. He guided me, rocking me back onto his cock at varying depths. I began to ride back on him while he increased his speed at pumping into me. I could feel my juices beginning to trickle down my thighs. I’d never been so turned on in my life. My breasts, topped by extremely erect nipples, were bouncing in rhythm to our bodies coming together. I grinned when he reached around to fondle one of them, his fingertip flicking at its aroused nipple.

Releasing my other hip with his hand, he reached under my body and began rubbing at my clit. I wanted more and I wanted it now.

“Master, I want you harder please.”

Releasing my breast, he grabbed my shoulder and forced me as hard as possible onto his cock. The sensation was both painful and delightful. A few, short strokes and then another violent thrust. I whimpered deep in my throat from pure pleasure. He repeated the short strokes, always following them up with a forceful one.

“What do you say to that, pet?”

“Thank you, Master.”

By now, I was on the brink of cumming. I began moaning loudly and arching my back to take his cock at different depths. Both of his hands returned to my hips and the sound of our bodies clapping together grew louder. My body began trembling as he reached underneath me to rub at my clit with growing pressure and speed. His dick darted its full length in and out of me. His breath came faster. My body jolted and I screamed with pleasure as I felt his hot cum shoot into me. With a few final thrusts, he left his cock resting inside me. I rested on my elbows with my head cradled between my forearms.

His voice was soft and loving, “Did you enjoy, my pet?”

In a shaky voice, I replied, “Of course, Master.”
Old 04-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Tease and Please

Master...Or Pet? Part III (End of the Trilogy)

I waited for my pussy to stop its pulsating grip on his dick. Despite being fucked as hard as I had been, I was still hungry for more. Of course, I had a slightly different situation in mind. When I was sure he was ready for more, I made my move. Keeping his cock inside of me, I reached behind me and guided him to lie down. I positioned his legs so that I straddled his body. Slowly, I bent his legs towards my body and gripped onto his knees. I looked at him over my shoulder out of the corner of my eye.

“Ready for more?”

His grin assured me that he was waiting for me to have whatever way I wanted to have with him...and I planned to do just that.

Using his knees for leverage, I slowly slid up and down his shaft, my breasts trailing against his legs. Occasionally, I would slip my hands down his inner thighs and gently rub his balls. I stole glances back at him to see his face and I was always rewarded, knowing that he was enjoying. His hands rested by his sides. “We’ll have to make use of those,” I thought.

I took his hands in mine and placed them over my breasts, using them to massage in small circles. I ran them up and down my stomach and breasts before leading his left one to my clit. Instantly he began to rub slowly back and forth. His right hand returned to my breast and toyed with the nipple. I raised myself just enough to grip at his head before swaying my hips in tight circles as I lowered myself down his hard cock. Then I decided to change positions...I wanted his tongue and lips to give my nipples a workout.

I pushed myself off him and stood beside the bed. He didn’t understand what I was up to and that’s exactly how I wanted it. I grinned at him, the thoughts beginning to weave together in my mind. I strolled over to the locked trunk that I kept all my sex toys and other unmentionables in. A sensation to tease him came over me so I pounced on it. I placed a foot on top of the trunk and locked my eyes on his. I lifted my right breast and slowly grazed my tongue over the nipple a few times. Sliding my hand down across my stomach and abs, I slipped my fingers along my slit. Pleased with myself, I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them with the tip of my tongue. Time to get to business.

I bent over the trunk, making sure he could clearly see my ass. Digging around inside, I found what I was looking for. It was a simple strip of pliable leather with a loop at one end. It resembled a dog leash of sorts. I slammed the lid of the trunk shut and walked quickly back to him. Gracefully, I lowered myself over his abs. Keeping my eyes on his, I commanded him to sit up with my finger. When he was within reach, I lashed the leather strap around his neck, lacing the end through the loop and pulling it tight. I pulled the strap until his lips brushed against my own. I froze for an instant...and then I kissed him as hard as I could, my tongue darting inside his mouth while sucking his. Breathless, I suddenly pulled away, jerked the strap, and pulled it until his lips were level with my breasts.

“Suck them, lick them like your life depended on it,” I growled at him.

He didn’t hesitate. Grasping a breast in each hand, he alternated sucking and flicking his tongue over them. I arched my back and shifted backwards. Reaching between my legs, I positioned his cock and slipped down onto it. He never missed a beat. I placed a hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his head. I pressed his lips tighter against my breast and began to ride him harder. It felt so wonderful...him sucking my nipples and teasing them with his hands while I moved his cock in and out of my pussy.

Leaving him to work, I began to massage my clit quickly. I was getting close to cumming. I pushed him back on the bed with my hand on his chest. I watched his eyes follow the bouncing of my breasts as I quickened my riding pace while keeping my grip on the leather. I noticed that both of our bodies were glistening with sweat. Feeling my muscles beginning to tighten, the orgasm came out of nowhere. My back arched, my hands grabbed at the sheets at his sides, and I screamed in ecstasy. His body trembled as he came into me for the second time.

Both of us were panting. I slipped off his cock and lay beside him. Removing the strap from around his neck, I let it fall to the floor. Turning him to face me, I softly kissed his lips.

Pleased with myself and with a grin on my face, I said, “Did you enjoy, my pet?”