Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2005, 08:13 AM
I make sexytime with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
I groan out of pleasure... yes, Yes, YES! I feel him pumping into me, filling me with his cock... I feel his teeth on my shoulder... Oh God Yes... The only thought going through my mind is hold on tight... I grip him as he fucks me just how I like it...

I wonder for a moment if anyone else is watching... there were at least five others on the beach... where did everyone come from? why was everyone here? who is this man I am fucking? Suddenly I realize I am going to cum from the thrusts I am recieveing.... God Yes!

I moan loudly and my body starts tingleing and shaking... my whole body is hot in this cool water, this has got to be the most amazing feeling ever... My pussy tightens and throbs around this strangers cock. Fuck Yes! I try not to be loud... but I can't help it... all the feelings that are taking over my body... I moan with every thrust that is recieved, panting, squealing, "Yes!" I feel my whole body become rigid, I am going to cum very soon, I try to hold out as long as I can... he feels so amazing... suddenly my hips start pushing toward him hard and fast, I don't have any control of my body, it is acting out on its own. I start cumming very hard, I groan into his ear out of satisfaction breatheing hot breaths on his neck, I leave my head laying on his shoulder. I feel my body melt into his, could this get any better???

After building up a strong rhythm pumping this woman's sopping wet pussy I feel a very familiar feeling of anticipation and know that soon I will cum....and then her hips start spasming and I wonder how I am possibly going to hold out with this sexy woman's pussy clamping and gripping my cock hard and her beautiful breasts bouncing right there in my face. Sure enough, as her orgasm peaks, my own hips jerk and I shoot my cum into her; I hear it squirt out of me and I unleash a primal roar of pleasure, hoping to inspire our friends who are a little further inland.

As we finish I enjoy a few wonderful moments snuggled up with this woman as we lie on the beach.
I want to do something that matters