View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
I felt a warmth flush over my body. I couldn't believe how handsome the man before me was. His voice was deep and soothing. I stared into his piercing eyes as a smile spread over my face. It was as if he had stepped right out of my dreams into the man I was now seeing. My mind envisioned what it would feel like to have his hands caress my body, to have him whisper in my ear, and to unveil what passions he was capable of.

Softly clearing my throat, I spoke quietly. "I never pass up an opportunity to see the sunrise. It's almost like a rebirth.....like your past doesn't really matter and you are forgiven of all mistakes. Other than that, the beach has always been my home away from home. What about you? Why are you wandering out all alone?"

It only took my mind an instant to imagine how his body must be toned under his clothing that wavered in the sea breeze. My mouth began to water with an overwhelming desire for him. Was it love or lust at first sight? I didn't care....I just wanted him to be mine, if only for a moment in time.