View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Beginning- Pt. 4- Sinful Pleasure

My breath caught in my throat after he pulled his lips from mine. Such an odd sensation overtook me and I felt weak. I didn't understand what it was at first. A quick thought made me realize that I desired this fellow creature with an uncontrollable lust. I never needed a companion before; I was used to having the dark as my only lover. Now, I was overwhelmed with longing for his touch, his kiss, and his seductive voice.
What was wrong with me? I was willing to become his next victim. I almost begged for him to prey upon me. A tingle spread through my body and I had to control my urge to let my passions take over. I was secretly wishing for him to hide me away and take control over me.
The words he uttered before springing away from me caused almost animalistic urges to be unleashed. Fearing that he would abandon me, I felt fear creep over me for the first time. I WANTED him.....and I wanted him to want ME. I didn't care if it was only for this night. I couldn't believe that I was handing this stranger my will.
Watching him leap from the building, a smile spread across my face. Surely he planned that I would follow him.....I WOULD be his.....I was hunting a sinful pleasure.