View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
With this encouragement, I slid my hands up his shirt and felt the rock hard muscles underneath. My body shivered at his touch and I pressed against him. Before my thoughts detected what I was doing, I had lifted his shirt up and over his head and flung it into the sand. Tracing a fingertip along his cheek, I softly kissed his lips before pressing my lips harder to his. This kiss left me breathless as the passion of the moment began to take over.

My hands felt their way, once again, down to the button on his jeans. With one quick movement, I unbuttoned and unzipped them. They hung loosely on his hips and I could see that he was a boxers kind of man. Toying with the loose material around his waist, I slipped my fingertips into the back of the waistband of his boxers and felt my way down. His rear was tight. The more I touched the more I felt any and all inhibitions fly away.

Smoothly, I slid his pants and boxers downwards. I smiled when I felt him getting hard against me. Bringing my lips close to his ear, I whispered, "I'm yours for the taking if you want me..."