View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Master....Or Pet? Part II

By now, I was wetter than ever. My pussy was quivering with hunger and excitement. I wanted him in me now. Oh God, why was he keeping me waiting? He had to know how badly I wanted his throbbing cock inside me. This had to be part of his cruel game. He obviously knew what he was doing. Keeping me waiting unleashed an intense desire for the fucking of my life.

I heard a soft jingling behind me. Although I was curious as to what it was, I didn’t dare turn around to look. Suddenly, I felt the cold leather collar tighten against my throat. A smile spread across my face. “God he’s good,” I thought.

I felt his hard cock against my ass as he leaned over my back to whisper in my ear. Except for his dick, the rest of his body barely touched me. My skin tingled where his body softly brushed against it. His breath cascaded over my ear and cheek.

“You know what I’m going to do to you, bitch? I’m going to fuck you until you can’t take it anymore...and you’re going to like it, aren’t you?” He gave a quick jerk at the back of the collar.

“Yes Master, I am going to like it.”

He traced his hands slowly down my sides and the outside of my thighs. How he knew all the right things to do, I didn’t know. His hands were amazingly lust-provoking. I closed my eyes and savored his touch. He placed light kisses along my spine, stopping to place the last one on my lower back. His lips grazed my right shoulder blade as one hand traveled to my hip. With his other hand, he gripped the collar again. In one fluid motion, he drove his cock deep into me while pulling forcefully back on the collar. What a sensation! I gasped when he dove into my pussy.

“That’s right bitch. How do you like that?!”

“Master, you treat me so well,” I panted.

He released the collar and placed his other hand on my hip. He guided me, rocking me back onto his cock at varying depths. I began to ride back on him while he increased his speed at pumping into me. I could feel my juices beginning to trickle down my thighs. I’d never been so turned on in my life. My breasts, topped by extremely erect nipples, were bouncing in rhythm to our bodies coming together. I grinned when he reached around to fondle one of them, his fingertip flicking at its aroused nipple.

Releasing my other hip with his hand, he reached under my body and began rubbing at my clit. I wanted more and I wanted it now.

“Master, I want you harder please.”

Releasing my breast, he grabbed my shoulder and forced me as hard as possible onto his cock. The sensation was both painful and delightful. A few, short strokes and then another violent thrust. I whimpered deep in my throat from pure pleasure. He repeated the short strokes, always following them up with a forceful one.

“What do you say to that, pet?”

“Thank you, Master.”

By now, I was on the brink of cumming. I began moaning loudly and arching my back to take his cock at different depths. Both of his hands returned to my hips and the sound of our bodies clapping together grew louder. My body began trembling as he reached underneath me to rub at my clit with growing pressure and speed. His dick darted its full length in and out of me. His breath came faster. My body jolted and I screamed with pleasure as I felt his hot cum shoot into me. With a few final thrusts, he left his cock resting inside me. I rested on my elbows with my head cradled between my forearms.

His voice was soft and loving, “Did you enjoy, my pet?”

In a shaky voice, I replied, “Of course, Master.”