Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Everyone can swear that they won't until the time arrives. I have never cheated on a partner. I have been tempted, and have even tried. But.....I come from a very unique background. And any lady that I get involved with is aware of my history and my beliefs. I feel that if you are open with your relationship and trust the other person, then there is no need to cheat. I feel that if your partner is aware of your activites, and is also free to do the same, that it enhances the relationship from time to time.

Old 06-01-2003, 12:31 AM

i would NEVER EVER cheat, but then gain i haven't had many chances to cheat on someone. has anyone every cheated on me? not that i know of. well on second thought i might cheat...if EVERY SINGLE HUMAN LIFE depends on it seriously though, i don't have much going for me except my loyalty and my ability to be trusted...there is nothing that could ever make me compromise those things in a relationship
Old 06-01-2003, 02:48 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Snake1451
Resistance is Futile

I'm kind of an odd cookie, as some would say (okay, all would say), and so far I've been able to keep myself from falling in love... but even still, I wouldn't cheat.

I'm loyal and honorable.

~Snake~
Old 06-03-2003, 12:11 PM

No cheating for me. I've had several offers from various sources, but I don't think it's right. I have had relationships end in the past due to being cheated on and it hurt, so I wouldn't do that to anyone else.

The closest I've been was sleeping in the same bed with someone while I was dating a different girl. No touching or anything, but the attraction was there so I came clean and ended the relationship the next day. Even that felt horrible, I couldn't imagine if I had actually done anything.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:32 AM

i would never ever do anything like that to my husband. I think a marriage is a marriage and at the end iof the day you really shouldnt cheat on someone you supposedly love and trust with all your heart. If you do feel the need to cheat then in my opinion your obvioulsy not in the right relationship. I fancy a male friend like mad but would never do anything with him sexually. I t just wouldnt be the done thing. And then not only that thers the guilt that comes after you have cheated. I couldnt live with myself.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:26 AM

come on

ok, i haven't before but i'm pretty sure i'd find it hard to resist if the offer was there..... i think some ppl are kidding themselves when they say they'd never. i heard a stat once that like 60% of ppl cheat at least once in their life.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:28 AM

makes me think of an old line by Fonzie........"If you put out an advertisement....someone is going to answer it."
Old 06-04-2003, 11:06 AM
registered lurker

I don't imagine I would ever cheat, but I hate to say never. I've been given the opportunity in various relationships and I've been tempted a time or two. On those occassions when I thought about it, I went home and discussed it with my SO. We talked about my feelings, what I needed that this other person seemed to be trying to provide and how we could fill that need. When he has been truly tempted we have done the same. It works. We always end up happy, content, exhausted and smiling!
Old 06-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Well..like i said before,unless you've been cheated on and felt the pain of betrayal,it's easy to say yes you would or you might.But if you know the hell of betrayal and lies and have been hurt by it,i can't honestly beleive that many would actually put their s.o. through that hell unless you just didn't think you'd get caught (ha,ha)or the person is just a heartless,selfish bastard.Cheating has a certain stench and no way no how do you come out smellin like a rose.I Love my man to much to ever,ever do him wrong.

Old 06-08-2003, 04:57 PM

Cheating is exactly what it says "Cheating" who wants that label? Besides cheating is too easy, I work too hard to keep what I want. So the answer is Never.
Old 06-08-2003, 08:39 PM

I cheated on every woman that I was ever with and had been cheated on. That is until i became serious with my wife. that was 13 years ago. I seriously doubt that i would cheat on her. For all these years she has gives me everything I could ever want or need, and I love her dearly for it.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:02 PM
Swollen Member

Send a message via Yahoo to zipededoo
This is a tough one. I'd like to say that I wouldn't cheat, but I'm enough of a realist to say that isn't true. And I know it wouldn't be true in my partner's case either. I can't foresee all situations, so it's possible that it could happen. A moment of weakness, a moment of desire, a moment of anger at being ignored in your relationship, a moment too far, a moment of drunken debauchery... Yes, they would probably be followed by much regret and heartbreak, but I've considered it, thought about it, and can't say that it would never happen.

I'd like to believe that if it happened, and my partner had an affair, I'd be able to forgive and recognise it for the fling that it was. Again, I'm enough of a realist to know that I'd be hurt, and it would take ages to get over the betrayal and loss of communication it would imply. Unless she did it with my blessing in the first place!
Old 01-28-2004, 09:10 AM

ive cheated:

first night out without my (at the time) man, i got really drunk & kissed some guy.

i lost a lot of sleep cause of that. when we split up, i confessed, expecting anger. but no, he simply said "i know" and hugged me.

he explained that he found out from a friend who was with me, and although initially being angry, he said that i went home with him, that was all that mattered. i was shocked, but relieved.

ive been cheated on:

the same understanding bf as above, was seeing a 15 year old behind my back. i suppose thats what i get fr doing it to him. i was utterly devastated.

would I cheat again?

dont think so, but who can tell? i know if i ever got the chance to sleep with my ex again,i'd take it, not cause i miss him, i miss his parts & techniques lol
Old 01-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Wet Member

If your partner knows about it and ok's it is that cheating? I have a gf..and he is ok with that...I admit I have cheated...but he has never...would I again? Depends on the circumstances...and I don't think cyber is cheating
Old 01-28-2004, 08:34 PM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
I never have cheated on my wife ( 16 year) but don't feel comfortable saying that I never will. I don't want to desire anyone other than her but sometimes there strong urges to see what else is out there.