Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2003, 12:40 AM
registered lurker

Prelude to a shower ... (first post, be kind)

I slowly roll onto my back, a grin on my lips as the images of my dream still roll through my mind. *I keep my eyes closed, not wanting to let go of that picture yet as I stretch, arching my back off the bed as I do ... the blanket sliding down across my stomach. *With a deep sigh I settle back against the mattress, my left hand on my pillow, playing with my hair. *I think back again to the dream ... remembering the details ... and then my mind shifts to our car ride from the airport. *I can't help but giggle softly, remembering the look on your face when our eyes first met at the terminal. *Hungry ... that's the only way I can describe the look in your eyes. *I knew in that moment that we wouldn't make it all the way home before we were ... touching. *I was just hoping we'd make it out of the airport! *
******I continue to just lay there for a while, my eyes still closed, as I watch the events unfold all over again. *My right hand ... almost as if on it's own ... slides down over my stomach. *As I see you in my mind, sliding your hand under my skirt, my fingers begin to glide over my skin ... so softly ...
******I watch you fingers sliding up the inside of my thigh ... and I lift one knee ... the blanket falling away as I do. *My mind runs through every detail ... from that first touch to the point when you lean over, whispering against my ear ... telling me to pull over. *My fingers are still sliding against my skin, moving up between my breasts and then sliding all the way down ... trailing along my inner thigh ... touching so gently ... almost tickling my skin. *
******As the image in my mind goes farther I let out a soft moan ... remembering the way you wrapped your fingers around my knees the minute the car stopped ... turning me to face you ... my back pressed against the door. *I can feel my cheeks burning ... just the way they did last night ... as you kneel on the floorboard ... your eyes staring into mine ... your fingers dragging my panties down along my thighs. *I moan again as my fingers slide down between my thighs, trailing along my swollen lips ... feeling the wetness there ... just the way your tongue moved over me. *I can't help but blush again, remembering how naughty it felt watching you ... watching your mouth on me ... but now I am glad I did ... glad I have this image as I see your tongue moving against my skin. *I hear you moan as the very tip of your tongue slides between my lips ... and I let out a moan as my finger does the same. *Before long my fingers are acting out your every move ... sliding back and forth along my pussy ... pushing deep inside, and then back out ... moving just along the lips again. *
******I bite down on my lip ... trying not to moan ... not wanting to disturb you. *My hands are moving faster now ... my fingers sliding in and out at the same rhythm as your tongue. *I'm struggling so hard to stay still, my body trembling ... my pussy already throbbing around my fingers ... squeezing them the way it squeezes you. *Just as I imagine you wrapping your lips around my clit ... sucking gently ... my finger brushes against it, making me jerk, arching my back ... almost losing control as the feeling washes over me.
******I quickly pull my hand away, knowing if I don't I'll be too far gone to stop. *With a sigh I roll onto my side, reaching a hand out to you as I finally open my eyes ... and I lay there ... frozen in that spot ... as I realize you aren't in bed. *With a deep sigh, almost a groan, I fall back against the mattress. *I squeeze my eyes shut, wondering where you have wandered off to ... wondering if I should wait for you to get back or if I should finish what I started. *My body is aching ... throbbing in the most delicious places ... and you aren't there! *I sigh again, deciding to wait ... or let my body calm down, whichever comes first. *I open my eyes and lay there, staring at the ceiling ... finally letting my surroundings filter through my mind ... breaking the dream away ... and that's when I hear water running. *A slow smile spreads across my face as I realize you are in the shower ... and I slide out of bed ... heading for the bathroom ...
Old 02-06-2003, 05:11 AM

Pretty good! Keep up the good work!

I'm eager to see more from you.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:35 AM

Very nice. When she makes it to the bathroom......
Old 02-07-2003, 05:59 PM
madmax67's sub

very good story.
:)
Old 02-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Kendall

you are an excellent storyteller..
Old 02-08-2003, 01:25 AM
Learning to talk sexy

great storytelling!!! look forward to further stories from you!
Old 02-09-2003, 02:47 AM
registered lurker

thanks ... I'll be sending another soon ....
Old 02-09-2003, 05:45 PM
Kendall

You are pleasantly naughty VT. Please continue..
Old 02-17-2003, 07:22 AM

great story! can we have the next part please!