Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-09-2003, 04:17 AM
registered lurker

making dinner

Standing in the kitchen, I hear you come in the door. I smile, knowing how surprised you'll be to see me cooking. (I never cook!) You walk into the room and, as expected, drop your mouth open in shock. Then, of course, you start laughing and ask what I'm buttering you up for. I pretend to be insulted and give you the puppy dog eyes (my greatest weapon)!

Immediately you cave in and take me in your arms, kissing my forehead as you apologize. Having suckered you completely, I start laughing ... and then attack ... tickling you! ... showing no mercy at all. This wrestling match goes on until we are both out of breath, laughing hysterically. I turn back to tend the food and you lean against the counter watching me.

Moving to stand behind me, you press against my back and whisper that I look sexy in an apron. I giggle and push back with my hips, trying to push you away ... telling you to behave. "I'm a good boy," you say innocently, trying not to laugh. "I'm always a good boy," you whisper against my ear as you slide your hands around my waist, under the apron. I tell you to stop, and you respond by nibbling my ear ... sliding your hands down ... reaching for the hem of my skirt.

I continue to protest, though with no real conviction, as your fingers find my skin ... and start sliding up my thighs. I turn off the burners on the stove, knowing I'll ruin dinner otherwise. My mind is on your fingers, the way they feel gliding along my bare skin, pressing firmly, massaging as you go. I hold my breath as your fingers pause just below the place where my thighs meet. Knowing how much I want your touch, you let your fingers linger there, rubbing my legs ... teasing me. Your lips move lower, nipping at my neck, as I feel your finger brush against the outside of my pussy. We both moan as you realize that I'm not wearing panties ...

"What did you have in mind for this evening, young lady?" you tease, as your finger presses more firmly. With your other hand you begin to unfasten your slacks ... pulling your cock out, and pushing forward. You moan, "See what you do to me ...," as your hard cock slides against my ass.

I'm mumbling, barely audible, that supper will be ready soon. "I'm starving," you whisper as you drop to one knee ... pushing my skirt higher. You press me forward until I am leaning over the counter ... nudging my feet apart with your knee. I'm blushing wildly as you look at me ... not touching me, just staring, as I stand there completely exposed ... vulnerable. You move your hands up my thighs, higher, cradling my ass ... mumbling ... saying how beautiful I am ... what a beautiful pussy I have, but I can't hear you.

My head is spinning ... I am so turned on by this, so shocked, and embarrassed ... and aroused ... the moisture from my soaking wet pussy starting to slide down my thigh. You quickly catch it with your tongue ... tracing it higher, to its source. My knees feel weak as I fight for control. You've just barely touched me and I could cum right now. Desperate to wait, I bite my lip, gripping the counter so hard my knuckles are white.

"You know what I want ... don't hold back, baby," you whisper ... your breath hot against my skin. As you move your tongue higher, pressing the tip just between my swollen lips, I lose control. Moaning loudly, I push back against you, driving your tongue deep into my pussy. You don't move at all ... kneeling behind me, your hands on my ass as I rock back and forth ... fucking your tongue hard and fast. I start to cum almost immediately ... shaking ... gripping the counter tighter ... as I push back on your tongue, burying it as deep as I can.

When I finally begin to slow down, you start moving your tongue ... licking up all of my juices, drinking it, until I am completely clean. You pull away, giving me a chance to catch my breath.

After a few minutes I turn to face you, still blushing. You smile up at me, wink, and then lift the front of my skirt. I open my mouth, but before I can speak your tongue is attacking my pussy again ... quickly finding my clit. I start to pull away, but you grab my hips, moving your tongue over my swollen clit in slow circles ... pressing firmly. As I get wet again you moan ... having all the incentive you need. You lift my leg up over your shoulder and glide a finger along my dripping wet pussy. Slowly you slide it in ... very slowly ... until it is buried deep.

I start to moan, my hands in your hair, as I watch you ... your face buried between my thighs. You start sucking on my clit softly, pulling it between your lips, letting your tongue brush over it as you suck. Knowing I am getting close, you slide another finger in ... slowly ... as my pussy tightens around it. I squeeze down hard on your fingers as you suck my clit and you moan loud ... your voice vibrating against me. You begin to move your fingers, sliding them in and out ... pushing me over the edge. I start to cum hard, screaming ... begging you to fuck me. You keep pumping your fingers into my pussy ... faster ... and harder as your tongue attacks my clit. I'm bucking against you wildly as the tension breaks ... my cum running down your fingers. You abandon my clit ... attacking my pussy with your tongue ... driving it up between your fingers. I lean back ... pulling your head tight against me ... loving the feel of your hard fingers spreading me open as your warm tongue moves inside.

I slowly start to come down as you lap up every drop. Weak and tired, I lean back against the counter again ... eyes closed ... breathing deeply. You pull away and sit back, lowering my leg to the floor. Standing, you take my hand and guide me over to the kitchen table. You lift me ... sitting me on the edge, and then take me in your arms. You hold me tight against you and I can feel you trembling. Realizing how much you must be hurting, I slide my hand down to your throbbing cock.

You moan loud against my neck and then reach down to push my hand away. You start to kiss me, deep passionate kisses ... snuggling against me. We kiss slowly ... letting the moment linger. I reach down again, taking your cock in my hand and slowly guiding it inside me. My pussy squeezes down hard in response, the walls throbbing around you. You start mumbling, "Oh God, baby ... don't do that ... not yet." I struggle to remain still as we continue to kiss ... gentle, sweet kisses ... for a long while.

When our bodies have relaxed some you push me back ... lying me flat against the table. You push my blouse up and sigh ... sliding your fingers over my aching nipples.

"No bra? You were planning something naughty weren't you?" you say with a grin.

"I was planning it for after supper," I say with a laugh. You slide back and then thrust back in deep and hard.

"We can do whatever you want ...," you say, eyes closed ... almost breathless, as you try to hold back. I stay still, silently watching you. Finally, once again in control, you open your eyes and look at me.

Staring into your eyes I whisper, "Fuck me, baby ... please ..." You moan again and then start to move, sliding in and out in slow, even strokes. Your eyes are locked on our bodies ... watching as my pussy swallows your cock. Within minutes I am lost again ... moaning and twisting beneath you. As I start to cum my pussy begins to quiver ... throbbing around your thick cock ... squeezing it tightly. You begin moaning louder, mumbling as you pump into me ... fucking me hard and fast ... driving your cock deep into me. I start to shake as my orgasm peaks, my body convulsing ... and you slam into me harder.

"Tell me what you want, baby," you mumble over and over again.

"Cum for me, baby ... please cum for me...," I almost scream.

You let out a deep sigh and drive your cock into me hard, burying it as far as it will go. I feel it swelling ... stretching me, and then erupting ... shooting your hot cum deep inside me ... filling my pussy to overflowing as it starts to drip down between our bodies.

Exhausted, spent ... you collapse on top of me ... kissing my temple and then resting your head on my shoulder. We snuggle for a while in silence as our heartbeats begin to slow down. When you regain control you pull back to look at me and smile ...

"So, what's for dinner?"
Old 02-09-2003, 08:09 AM
Kendall

oh my god..

You are very female.. and so comfortable and bold with it. That exudes from your writing. Actually it is not so common.

I hope you choose to continue writing and opening yourself to us.

Kendall
Old 02-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Member of weird club

Vicious Tease OMG what a story ,hope to have you continue with after dinner. Very hot and wonderful. Please more.
Old 02-10-2003, 02:26 AM
registered lurker

Thank you ... Thank you ...

Believe it or not, y'all have me blushing. :) As difficult as that is to accomplish, I can't help but think I'm going to like it here.

Kisses to all ...
Old 02-10-2003, 03:11 AM
Learning to talk sexy

very hot story ... very well told!!! Good job!
Old 02-10-2003, 05:55 AM

Vicious Tease: You can write. Even more unusual, you can imagine as you write.

Thank you.