Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-05-2003, 01:14 AM
registered lurker

Private party

I am hardly through the door and I'm already looking for him ... knowing it's wrong. He's dating a close friend of mine so we have bumped into one another several times at parties and social events. We always chat briefly, polite conversation about the weather and such ... both knowing that to discuss anything more in-depth would be a mistake. Right or wrong there is an attraction between us that we both are aware of ... and we both desperately try to ignore.

My date is saying something to me, offering to take my coat. I hand it to him, distracted, my mind elsewhere. He's not here so I move into the crowd, relaxing finally. It's better that he's not here. At least that's what I keep telling myself, trying to fight the disappointment I'm feeling. Brian and I move through the group, talking with friends, smiling and laughing. Things are as they should be.

After nearly an hour of mindless small talk I excuse myself to go to the restroom. These are my friends, I should be having a great time and yet I can't get him out of my mind. "Snap out of it" I keep telling myself. Leaving the bathroom, I start down the hall and there he is heading toward me...

"Chel ... I didn't realize you were here ..."

I smile ... "Hi Michael, did you just get here?"

He holds up the coat in his hand ... "Yeah, we just walked in. I was headed to put Lisa's coat away, got any idea where it goes?"

Giggling, I turn and head back down the hall. "Follow me."

I lead him down the hallway to the first bedroom, where the bed is piled with jackets. Depositing his along side the others, we head back to the living room. We chat about nothing, as usual, getting ever closer to the party. We walk slower the closer we get, both trying to prolong this moment, the first time we have ever really been alone together. Stopping at the end of the hall, only steps away from a room full of people, we struggle to keep the conversation going, wanting to keep it light.

Finally I say that I better get back in there and turn to walk away. Michael reaches out and touches my shoulder. I turn back just as he says, "I was hoping you would be here tonight." Knowing it's wrong, I give in to the moment and step closer to him. I smile and start to tell him that I'd hoped he'd be here too, but the words are left unspoken as he leans down to kiss me.

The kiss is soft, a brief touch and then he pulls back slightly, still close enough I can feel his breath on my face. I begin to feel like he's hesitating, waiting for a sign maybe, but then he kisses me again. His lips press hard against mine and I sigh, letting go of my fear as the passion I've been hiding overwhelms me. I move my hands up into his hair, pulling him closer as we deepen the kiss, his tongue sliding boldly into my mouth.

"Michael" I whisper as we move slightly farther back, away from the crowd. He slides his hands down my back, gliding them over my hips. As he pulls me tight against him I feel his cock, already hard, pressing against my stomach, and I know we are both too far gone to stop now. "Tell me you want this to happen" he whispers as his fingers start to work the hem of my skirt higher.

"I need this ... I've wanted it for so long..." is all I can say as I start to unbutton his shirt.

With one hand working my skirt up to my waist, he takes the other and slides the straps of my dress down over my shoulders. Sliding his hand inside as he pushes it down, he closes it over my breast. I moan as he caresses me through the fabric of my bra, circling his thumb around my aching nipple. I run my hands over his bare chest, squeezing occasionally, fighting for control. Michael squeezes my ass again, pulling me hard against his cock and my control is gone. I fumble with his pants, clumsily, finally getting them open. I push them down, briefs and all, letting them pool at his feet. Now my hands are forceful, touching him, feeling his ass, his hips, running up and down the back of his thighs.

With my dress nothing more than fabric bunched at my waist, Michael breaks our kiss, trailing his lips down my neck. Finding my nipple hard and waiting, he takes it in his mouth. Quivering, I moan louder, praying the noise of the party will cover the sounds as he pushes my panties down, sliding them over my feet as I step out of them.

We turn and he pushes me back against the wall. I move my hands around sliding them down his chest. My bra wet from his tongue, Michael moves to the other breast, biting down gently as he sucks my nipple deep into his mouth. I lean back against the wall, eyes closed, and take his cock in my hand, touching him for the first time. We both moan at the contact, his cock throbbing, thick and ready as I begin to pull gently.

Releasing my breast, he kisses me again, deep, hard, as his fingers slide down between my thighs. Slowly he moves them over my lips, caressing just outside, finding them swollen and wet. His thumb glides over my clit and I shake violently, so close to orgasm I cry out, his mouth devouring mine, muffling the sound.

Michael's need as great as my own, he picks me up, sliding his hands along my thighs as I wrap my legs around his waist. He places his hand flat against my stomach and slides it lower until his thumb reaches my clit, stroking it gently. I squeeze my legs tight around him, his cock sliding beneath me, the shaft gliding between my swollen lips. He rubs firmly against my clit making it tighten, swelling, getting harder ... and I start to cum.

Moaning into his mouth ... desperate, wild with need ... I whisper "Fuck me now, Michael ... please ... I need your cock inside me."

He slides his hips back, aligning himself, the head of his cock pressing into to me. "Tell me you want this Chel, once I'm inside you I won't be able to stop ...."

I slide my hands down to his ass and pull him hard against me, burying his cock all the way inside my waiting pussy, squeezing around him, the walls of my wet cunt throbbing with my orgasm. "Oh god ..." he whispers against my lips and then he starts to fuck me, long deep strokes, sliding out to the tip, slowly, and then driving his cock in hard and fast, pounding into me, his thumb still strumming against my clit, forcing me higher until I feel like I'm going to explode.

My body is on fire, aching, tingling everywhere as he moves faster, my pussy squeezing his cock with each stroke. As my orgasm reaches it's peak, I feel his cock swelling inside me, stretching me. He begins fucking me even harder as it tightens around him, trying to pull the cum out of him. I scream, his lips pressed hard against mine as he tries to swallow the sound and the tension in my body breaks, rolling over me in waves.

I start to slip as my body shakes and my legs get weak, but Michael grabs my ass with both hands, pushing me back hard against the wall, and drives into me, his cock pounding into me, slamming into my pussy harder with each stroke.

Suddenly he moans into my mouth, mumbling incoherently as his cock erupts emptying his cum deep inside me. Holding still, buried as far as he can get, I can feel it ... warm, burning it's way into my pussy, giving me what I needed, feeding my desire.

As his climax ends, Michael pulls his lips from mine and looks into my eyes. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

The sounds of the party start to filter through the hall, reminding us both where we are. He slowly lowers me to the floor, sliding out of me as he does, and then pulls me against him. We stand there, snuggling tight for a moment, and then silently we break the contact. Our eyes meet and we start to get dressed, never looking away from each other. I check to make sure my dress is straight and then look back up at him, smiling. He smiles back and we stare for a moment.

With a sigh, I turn and walk back into the living room.

Michael leans back against the wall, breathing deeply, waiting to let me get settled into the crowd before he comes in. When he pushes away from the wall ready to head in there he glances down and sees my panties lying on the floor at his feet. Grinning, he picks them up and puts them in the pocket of his sports coat.

"I wonder if it will be as much fun putting them back on her as it was taking them off" he mumbles to himself as he heads around the corner ...
Old 03-05-2003, 01:28 AM
Learning to talk sexy

great story Vicious Tease .... very well told!!!!
Old 03-05-2003, 01:32 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent!!! Giving in to passion and desire......great story!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2003, 03:06 PM

Constructive feedback

Several parts of the story was good. However, men like to visualize what the female character looks like.

Quote:
yet I can't get him out of my mind. "Snap out of it" I keep telling myself. Leaving the bathroom, I start down the hall and there he is heading toward me...

Visiting the bathroom, before possible fore-play is questionable. Yet, it adds a realistic style.

Did you want the reader to care whether you found him or not? Should a reader care about a person that gives in easily to her girlfriends man? There should have been more resistance from the female character. That way, it shows she was trying to be strong and it makes the reader care more about the character and the dilemma she faces.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 03-05-2003, 03:45 PM
registered lurker

fzzy and Lillith ...

Thank you both. I'm still settling in here so hopefully the stories I post will improve with time. Meanwhile, I'm glad to know they are enjoyed.

Dan ...

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually wrote that story with someone in mine ... someone who knows what I look like. It hadn't even occurred to me to put those details in. Looking over some of my other stories (all written for someone in particular) it seems I frequently over look that. It gives me something to work on.

As for resisting temptation ... good point. Tempting is one of my strong suits, but resisting is not. lol

Thanks again ...
VT
Old 03-05-2003, 07:40 PM
Member of weird club

Vicious Tease hot story. Why can't I be invited to those type of parties. Hope to see more of your stories here. Keep them coming.
Old 03-08-2003, 09:36 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
Very Hot Story!