View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:34 PM
registered lurker

Lisa seemed a little uncomfortable at this point. It was almost as if she was disappointed. By now I was well beyond embarrassed. I had reached a point where I figured there was no sense in holding back anymore. The truth is I was feeling … naughty.

I glanced down at the floor and then slowly let my eyes move up the length of her body. I couldn’t help but grin at the way she was shifting from one foot to the other, her heels sliding out of the black patent leather stilettos with each step. I felt so powerful. It was incredible knowing that I was making her nervous. I lingered at her tanned calves, the firm muscles accentuated by the heels she was wearing. Her skin was smooth, almost silky, and I felt myself wanting to touch it, to see if it felt as soft as it looked. Traveling higher, I was disappointed that her slim black skirt fell just a few inches above her knees. Would the muscles in her thighs be as well defined as her calves? Would the skin be as silky? I closed my eyes for a moment as I tried to imagine those thighs ... imagining her full hips straining against the fabric of her skirt. Opening my eyes once more, I traced the buttons of her fitted pink blouse, my eyes finally reaching her breasts. I stopped, staring boldly. I’d never really thought of any woman sexually, but I was fascinated. I could feel my cheeks burning. As she shifted uncomfortably her breasts moved, pulling against the fabric of her blouse, parting the fabric around the button that rested between them. They were high and full, I would guess probably a c-cup and I could see them quivering slightly with each breath she took.

I don’t know how long I stood there staring at her. It couldn’t have been more than a minute or two though it felt like an eternity. I heard her gasp, almost like a soft moan, and then I heard my own breath catch as I watched her nipples harden. I felt dizzy. I couldn’t think of anything but her … how much I wanted my hands on her, cupping her breasts as my thumbs circled her nipples. My own were throbbing. Without thinking I slid my right hand up, covering my breast, sliding against it to ease the pain.

This was unlike any sexual experience I’d ever had with a man. Lisa was aroused and I knew what she was feeling. I knew her breasts felt full and tight. I knew that her nipples ached to be touched. I could imagine she was feeling that little tickling sensation in the small of her back, that her pussy was trembling as it began to open. I knew exactly what she needed and I desperately wanted to give it to her.

I glanced up and realized that she was staring at me in much the same way. She could tell I was just as turned on as she was. Her dark, chocolaty brown hair was almost the same shade as mine, but when she finally looked up at me I noticed her eyes for the first time. They were a dusty green, almost gray. Below them, her nose was sprinkled with tiny freckles. She was breathtaking. I smiled slowly and asked if she ever modeled.

“Sometimes,” she said with a grin. “Today, though, you should start slow. Anyone here interest you?”

I tried to hide my disappointment as I looked around the shop. There was an attractive blonde standing near a rack of silk robes. She looked to be about 5’10”, tanned and thin. She had long legs, unbelievably long, and large, high breasts. She wasn’t at all my type. Even the realization that I had a “type” was unnerving, but I let it go for now. I figured the less I was attracted to her, the more objective I could be about the experience. I pointed her out to Lisa, who went over to make the arrangements.

Lisa came back to the counter a few minutes later as the blonde headed to the back. “Sharon is going to get things ready. Do you want a half or the full hour?”

“Half,” I replied and paid in cash. I also paid for the lingerie I’d selected so that I could leave as soon as the show was over.

Lisa walked me back to the room and knocked on the door. As she opened it to let me in she said, “Sharon will explain it from here,” then, turning to Sharon, “She’s a first timer so walk her through it. We definitely want her to come back.” She winked at me and then closed the door behind her, leaving us alone.

© Chase 2010