Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 05:41 PM

FM pleasurable strapon?

Yeah, so...

I'm pretty sure my girl would be interested about the idea of screwing me in the tush but I would want her to be physically stimulated as well.... Any recommendations on the right tool for the job?

(and by the way, having been a member of Pixie's Place officially for 7 years, but a visitor for over 10 - it's amazing to think how much my interests have changed since I started puberty)
Old 05-17-2010, 10:50 AM

I was really hoping for some response by now. ?Having done some research on my own I've come across the "double strapon" and this "strapless strapon with anal stimulator" looked particularly promising http://www.xxx-sextoys.net/dildo/st...stimulator.html

Butt.... (hehe) she really only orgasms from clitoral stimulation and I haven't been able to find any strapons designed for clitoral stimulation of the wearer.

recommendations? advice?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Yankee in Dixie

When I was shopping for a present for my g/f at the time I found one that was double ended, but the way it was shaped had a small part to go inside her vagina and a ridged side to the curve that would provide clitoral stimulation. Not sure if it vibrated or not. I think it was on www.adameve.com, but not sure.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-07-2010, 04:07 PM

I saw the feeldoe on that adam and eve website you plugged, and have done some more research and I think I'm going to try that. I wish I could find some videos of girl's using it on someone.

There seems to be many complaints about it not staying in well.. which I guess is understandable but I'd say it forces the girl to build some strong PC muscles. Win-win in the end, eh?

Some other complaints are that the vibration isn't very strong.

Many other people say it is amazing, again, as long as you don't get too rowdy.

What do you pixies think?

Here's an image

And after hours of masturbating and researching I finally happened upon this video that made me come stronger than the first time I got off today. http://www.webelez.com/previews/FeelDoe.wmv
Old 06-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Unfortunately, as with all things, results may vary.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Causer of Unrest

It is my understanding that the Feeldoe is really meant for girl-girl action, where things get really slippery. Even with a lot of lube, your ass is going to be tight and is going to want to grab on to it. No matter what happens long term, she's not going to develop strong PC muscles in the first session or even the first 5, and that's a lot to ask of muscles that aren't intended to both hold and thrust at the same time; plus, having that internal bit yanked against my pubic bone unexpectedly by a tight ass when I'm grooving would be about as welcome as a stick in the eye. It'd sure be a bummer to blow $80-90 on a toy you'll never use again because of a bad experience.

Everything I've read (including posts at the Yahoo Gentle Strap-on Love group I belong to) really recommends a classic harness and dildo set up for a woman to peg her man. To give her penetrative pleasure, too, you could do beads or a small egg vibrator or something before she straps on the strap-on.

Good luck!

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 06-10-2010, 05:23 AM

Wow, that's a pretty deep anal-asys there AZ. (puns intended)
Old 06-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick
Wow, that's a pretty deep anal-asys there AZ. (puns intended)

That's me, Dick. Deep. And anal.

I should add that I have also read that couples have done quite well with the Feeldoe and a harness. Solves the slippage problem and everyone has a good time!

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 06-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
To give her penetrative pleasure, too, you could do beads or a small egg vibrator or something before she straps on the strap-on.

Good luck!

I was thinking something like the butterfly i think its called with you operating the remote control on it.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:42 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
I was thinking something like the butterfly i think its called with you operating the remote control on it.

I think about that too.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world