Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Causer of Unrest

Robyn's Roommate

I was lying nude on my bed, trying to cool off after my third shower of the day. The ceiling fan above me spun furiously as I tried not to move at all. I closed my eyes in the dark room and tried to think cool thoughts, tried to convince myself it wasn’t actually 107 degrees in the shade. I heard the door to our apartment open and shut, and the sound of keys being tossed on the table, and I know my roommate Robyn was home. Before long I heard her footsteps heading to my door.
“Whatcha doin’?” she asked.
I opened one eye and saw her framed in the doorway, her thin tank top sticking to her, and a sheen of sweat on her chest and upper lip. “Willing myself not to sweat,” I answered. “It’s going pretty well as long as I don’t move.”
She laughed, and popped into the room, then sat on the edge of my bed. She playfully slapped my bare thigh and said, “So is this your plan for the day?”
“Uh…what?” I said, distracted by the fact that her hand was still on my thigh, as she absent-mindedly drew circles with her thumb on my quickly rewarming skin. “Yeah, that’s the plan…unless I can think of something better to do,” I continued, but her hand was still there. “You know,” I said, looking at her hand, “If you keep doing that, you may start something I’m going to want to finish.”
“Promise?” she said, as the circles grew outward, and tickled my mound as they passed. I sat up, reached for her face, and kissed her slowly, sweetly, sucking her lips, tasting salt and cherry Chapstick.
“Now you’re going to get it,” I said.
“Ah, ah, ah!” she said, pulling back, and wagging her finger at me. “Don’t move--you’ll get too hot again.”
I leaned into her again, reaching to caress her arm.
“I said Don’t Move!” This time she was harsher, and I knew the game was on. I lay back against the pillows, and Robyn said, “That’s better.”
She began to trace her fingers ever-so-lightly over my thighs, down my legs, and across my belly, sending shivers of cool pleasure throughout my body. Then her hands parted ways as one danced across my breasts and the other tiptoed its way down to my pussy. She stopped for a moment to lick her finger before placing it gently on my slit, rubbing lightly until my lips parted hungrily for her touch. She found my clit, closed her eyes, and moaned when she realized I was already wet, slick with anticipation and growing lust. “Mmmmmmm.” Robyn stroked my clit up and down with one finger, then two, as her gentle touch became more insistent. She began to knead my breasts, one and then the next as she rubbed my pussy, dipping in with two fingers every few strokes, and dropping her head to suck my nipples, biting lightly as they became erect. I moaned, I couldn’t stand it any longer, and I pressed her open hand tomy pussy and guided it up and down with just the right pressure, holding on to her hand to be close to her as I ground my wetness against it, climaxing with a deep moan. I held her warm, wet hand against me until the last aftershock had passed. “Oh, yummy, Robyn.”
She grabbed my hand and yanked me up out of the bed where I’d collapsed. “You need another shower,” she said as she led me down the hall.
It was my fourth shower of the day, and this time I wasn’t alone….

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 02-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Causer of Unrest

Robyn's Roommate, Part 2

After we arrive in the bathroom, I turn to Robyn and eased the strap of her tank-top down her shoulder. I bend down to kiss her shoulder, leaving a trail of tiny butterfly kisses up her neck to her ear until I latch on to her earlobe with warm lips and a hungry tongue. I make my way back down to her collarbone and lick in circles along its length as I reach for the hem of the shirt and pull it up over her head, stopping along the way to caress her breasts, so much smaller than my own. I adore her, adore making love to her, because we are the same, even though we are different. It's like making love to myself in a strange way, luxuriating in my womanhood, but better, because I can never look into my own eyes, see the desire there, the lust, the trust. She removes her shorts, and we enter the shower. The water is warm, running down my back as she soaps her hands, and then massages my neck and back in long strokes. I turn to her and kiss her. She is so gentle, so sweet, and I just want to hold her. The water drips off her nose, streams down her breasts. She is Aphrodite of my bathroom, I tell her, and she laughs. I pull the head of the shower out of the bracket and bring it down to dance across her mound, using my other hand to open her to the spray. Her laugh slides into a moan as she steadies herself with a hand on the wall. Her pink slit is too enticing, and I drop the showerhead and kiss her there, softly, then more firmly, until I slide my tongue up and down the slit. I am holding her tightly, each hand grasped around a pink cheek, massaging her ass as I tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. She becomes wet in an unexpected gush, and I make a tentative foray with one finger, adding another. She is so wet, so soft. The feeling is lush, abundant, and I begin to taste her in earnest, sucking on her clit like a babe at the breast. She begins her ascent, telling me by pressing her sweet pussy to my lips and in the mumbled words that finally end in a mantra of "oh yes...oh please...oh yes." I circle her clit with my tongue as she gets closer, and when she grabs the back of my head, I pump my fingers harder, faster until I feel her tighten against them as she shouts out her orgasm, celebrates it. We rinse off once again, return to my bed, and lay near each other under the fan, lazily caressing whatever we can reach.

My photo threads...

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 02-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Causer of Unrest

Robyn's Roommate, Part 2

After we arrive in the bathroom, I turn to Robyn and eased the strap of her tank-top down her shoulder. I bend down to kiss her shoulder, leaving a trail of tiny butterfly kisses up her neck to her ear until I latch on to her earlobe with warm lips and a hungry tongue. I make my way back down to her collarbone and lick in circles along its length as I reach for the hem of the shirt and pull it up over her head, stopping along the way to caress her breasts, so much smaller than my own. I adore her, adore making love to her, because we are the same, even though we are different. It's like making love to myself in a strange way, luxuriating in my womanhood, but better, because I can never look into my own eyes, see the desire there, the lust, the trust. She removes her shorts, and we enter the shower. The water is warm, running down my back as she soaps her hands, and then massages my neck and back in long strokes. I turn to her and kiss her. She is so gentle, so sweet, and I just want to hold her. The water drips off her nose, streams down her breasts. She is Aphrodite of my bathroom, I tell her, and she laughs. I pull the head of the shower out of the bracket and bring it down to dance across her mound, using my other hand to open her to the spray. Her laugh slides into a moan as she steadies herself with a hand on the wall. Her pink slit is too enticing, and I drop the showerhead and kiss her there, softly, then more firmly, until I slide my tongue up and down the slit. I am holding her tightly, each hand grasped around a pink cheek, massaging her ass as I tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. She becomes wet in an unexpected gush, and I make a tentative foray with one finger, adding another. She is so wet, so soft. The feeling is lush, abundant, and I begin to taste her in earnest, sucking on her clit like a babe at the breast. She begins her ascent, telling me by pressing her sweet pussy to my lips and in the mumbled words that finally end in a mantra of "oh yes...oh please...oh yes." I circle her clit with my tongue as she gets closer, and when she grabs the back of my head, I pump my fingers harder, faster until I feel her tighten against them as she shouts out her orgasm, celebrates it. We rinse off once again, return to my bed, and lay near each other under the fan, lazily caressing whatever we can reach.

My photo threads...

Stories

Old 02-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Causer of Unrest

Oops.

I don't know why this went up twice, and it won't let me delete. I'll get it figured out eventually. Doh!

Red

My photo threads...

Stories