Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Causer of Unrest

First Post: "Thank You, Come Again"

Hi. No, no one’s sitting there. No, I’m just in town on business. Software. Educational software. And yourself? Oh really? That must be interesting. Yeah, it never is, is it? Not particularly; travel’s a drag. It gets tiresome eating alone. Oh, you’re very kind, but you are actually the first person I’ve talked to since getting off the plane. That’s how it usually is. Well, thank you. No, just a dog; he stays with a friend of mine when I’m gone. Oh? I like cats, but I’m allergic. Oh, that’s too funny! Does he really? I really like the piano player, here. It’s a nice change of pace—most of these places are so generic and dull. Really? But nobody else is dancing. Well, why not...but I should warn you—watch your toes. You’re quite good. Then she is a very lucky lady. Oh, I’m sorry. Well, on the plus side, dancing will always hold you in good stead with women. Yes, present company included. Thank you, I haven’t danced in far too long. No, the smoke’s starting to bother me. I don’t suppose you’d care to go someplace quieter? Yes, I’m just on the second floor. Sometimes. Are you stranger than most? I don’t think I’m in any danger. Oops. Thank you. Here we are. Have a seat--I’m going to run down the hall for some ice. Oh, thanks. I’m sorry—all I have is water. And now ice. You’re indispensable. You don’t mind if I kick off my shoes? Oh, by all means. I don’t know how men ever got themselves into the whole tie-wearing thing in the first place. Here’s your water. Well, that was yummy. No, not expected, just hoped. Well, you are a very attractive man. Mmmmmm. You have very nice lips. Oh, honey, you don’t know the half of it. I can’t get this button undone for the life of me. Thank you. Oh, very nice. You have something else for me? I think we already met on the dance floor, but an actual introduction would be good. Hello. You know, I’m beginning to think you’re enjoying this. You’re right—way too many clothes on. Can you help me with this zipper? Mmmmmm. Ooooooh, yes. Oh, I knew I liked you the moment you sat down. Actually, I have some—in the nightstand. Yes, there. Got it? Is this seat taken? Oh, you’ve been saving it for me? How sweet of you. Wait—slowly, slowly. Oh yeah, that’s it. Mmm-hmm. Yeah….oh yeah…oh this isn’t going to take me….too long. Oh yes, …Jesus yes, ah…ah…. Christ alfuckingmighty. Oh god, that was delicious. Yes, definitely. A little higher? Oh, lower. Ooooh that’s nice. Come on, baby, fuck me good. Oh yeah. Come on, that’s it. Oh yeah…. God, where did I leave that water? No, thank you. No, I leave tomorrow. Yeah, it’s a shame. Yep, me too, an 8 o’clock. Wait, don’t forget this! It was very nice meeting you….Good night.

**Hi everyone! This is my first post, although one of my stories appeared here before, a ways back, thanks to Mr. AZRedHot. I'd be glad to hear your comments. Thanks! :o)**

feedback

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 08:17 PM.