Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Work and then dinner.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 05-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Manwhore

Working and hoping this cold will go away.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Causer of Unrest

Hot tub. It's a glorious evening here in the old pueblo.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 05-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
Hot tub. It's a glorious evening here in the old pueblo.

So does that mean you were in the tub and making it hot?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 05-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
So does that mean you were in the tub and making it hot?

Yes. Yes it does.

My photo threads...

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 05-17-2011, 05:09 AM
Yankee in Dixie

AZ, it might not be wise to take an asthmatic's breath away like that.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Nice but never normal

I teach Math and Science in a juvenile correctional facility. I'm looking for better teaching opportunities.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 05-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

In bed, asleep, but I'm about to head off to work.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Out to dinner with a couple of coworkers. Kind of shame one is taken and the other doesn't like my long hair.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Just me.

Trying to sleep until recently. Now that I've got to get up ... I'm finally getting tired.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:38 AM
Just me.

Actually, "Where have you been?" is a good question. Seems like very, very few are posting anything. Has everyone given up on Pixies? Is the tenth year the final one?

I hope not, but even the very reliable members (when it comes to posting) aren't showing up ... I've got to wonder. If I'm the problem, let me know and I'll fade away and let you guys have this marvelous place to post. If it's something else, tell us so maybe we can fix it.

What's everybody's feelings? Are we finished?

I've loved Pixies from the day I joined and it really shook me when it looked one time like the site might fold. Then it was because of a change in ownership, but now ... well now it seems like the members are tired and/or discouraged. It'd be a shame if this most special place on the web faded and went away because no one cared enough to keep it going.

If that, however, is the choice, then I bid you a fond farewell and thank you for the years of fun and relationship that this site made possible. For myself, I'll hang on for a while and try to stay enthused ... but answering your own posts gets a little boring.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:57 AM

You're not the problem DB.

It appears that real life is intruding on some of our regular members' lurking.

Pixies isn't going to fade away, we hope, just stick with us and wait for the wave to rise again. Cowabunga dude.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Causer of Unrest

I saw the fade-away start happening a few years ago when the whole "no super-explicit pictures" policy came down. Later, talking to others, I realized that I had misunderstood Lil's carefully worded directive on the subject regarding posts taken down if there were complaints, and maybe others did, too. I think that started a chill on activity here, because I noticed posts were way down, and old threads were coming back up, in (I can only assume) an effort for those who WERE here looking for something new and different.

It's always been a site with thousands of lurkers, as far as I can tell, and a handful of regular posters. I have been both in my 7 years here, depending on what was going on in my life. I think Oldfart is right--life takes people away, sometimes, but I don't think Pixies is in danger. Every week, it seems, someone has a "homecoming"...it's a place people may leave, but many come back to when life allows. I think we're okay.

My photo threads...

Stories

Old 05-18-2011, 03:54 PM

Ive been working a lot of hours lately 56hrs a week plus trying to do 2 renn fairs,My day starts at 3:30am come home from the day job and go to work in my shop until 7-7:30pm just to tied to perv.(too much).But things will get back to normal the first of July
Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Just me.

Thanks guys. I think I was feeling a bit down this morning and that's reflected in my post. Up a bit more now and ready to carry on. This place is just too good a place to let it fade away.