Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 AM

Need opinions on my wifes behavior PLEASE!!

This happens more often then not and has been going on for somewhere around three years. We've been married for almost 28 years. I'm 46 and she's 45. We have 4 daughters that are all grown up and out on their own now.
Anyway, when we have sex a lot of the time I spend a good amount of time fondling, rubbing, fingering, you get the picture. She will usually have several orgasms then we fuck, or make love if you like that better. Most of the time she cums before I do. Here's the part that has me wondering what the fuck is going on. Immediately after her orgasm she starts crying. I mean some serious tears, sobbing etc. No I don't have a small cock nor an abnormally large one either. When I ask her why she just tells me she's "very emotional and doesn't know why". Maybe I'm reading to much into it I honestly don't know, that's why I'm here asking all of you fine people for your opinion. Most of the time I get the feeling she's feeling guilty of something. Another thing that bothers me is that most of the time after she has her orgasm she just totally ignores my needs for the most part.
Is my wife fucking around on me? PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS