Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 AM

Need opinions on my wifes behavior PLEASE!!

This happens more often then not and has been going on for somewhere around three years. We've been married for almost 28 years. I'm 46 and she's 45. We have 4 daughters that are all grown up and out on their own now.
Anyway, when we have sex a lot of the time I spend a good amount of time fondling, rubbing, fingering, you get the picture. She will usually have several orgasms then we fuck, or make love if you like that better. Most of the time she cums before I do. Here's the part that has me wondering what the fuck is going on. Immediately after her orgasm she starts crying. I mean some serious tears, sobbing etc. No I don't have a small cock nor an abnormally large one either. When I ask her why she just tells me she's "very emotional and doesn't know why". Maybe I'm reading to much into it I honestly don't know, that's why I'm here asking all of you fine people for your opinion. Most of the time I get the feeling she's feeling guilty of something. Another thing that bothers me is that most of the time after she has her orgasm she just totally ignores my needs for the most part.
Is my wife fucking around on me? PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS
Old 10-08-2011, 03:19 AM

It sounds more pre-menopausal than guilt, but it could be anything.

Try talking to her when you don't have squishing body parts.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:53 AM

Oldfart's suggestion sounds like a good idea. As you and your have been together almost 28 years, you can probably pick a good time to broach this delicate, but engaging subject.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Yankee in Dixie

At 45 Oldfart's idea sound logical to me. I would doubt after such a long marriage (with many wishes that it continues for at least another 28) it's something as sinister as an affair.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
aalittle advice on womans side.. When i have an orgasm that is very powerful i will sob my eyes out.. its not anything against partner or anything its just realease to me.. it could be for her also
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I didn't think of that. Would that mean we should give him props for being that good?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

I haven't quite cried after orgasm but tears have welled up in my eyes. I've restrained myself because I've been worried about alarming my partner.

In the case of anonyinrc's wife it could be the resullt of a massively intense orgasm or it could simply be perimenopause like Oldfart suggested.
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool
Old 10-09-2011, 11:43 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
I have ended up in tears SEVERAL times after orgasms...I usually start out getting the giggles, which turns into hilarity...then that will bleed into full out sobbing. My husband used to freak out over it. Now, he just goes "are you gonna be ok?"
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 10-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Causer of Unrest

Orgasm is pretty much the biggest release a person can have...doesn't seem so far-fetched that it would be accompanied by an emotional release, especially if you're having sex with someone you love--emotions are part of it. I guess if you have other reasons to suspect she might be untrue, you should probably ask. But if this is your only "evidence," I'd back away from that suspicion, and do some hard thinking. If you're not trusting your partner at her word, and she's not a reciprocating lover, your relationship may already be in trouble without there having to be a third party involved. You might want to look to that.

Are you feeling guilty of something, and projecting?

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 10-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
have gotten the giggles myself. not good for his ego then realizes its part of it.. but first time i was laughing so hard. i couldn't even get my breath and just overwhelmed me.. btw yes we both ended up laughing then

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDancer
I have ended up in tears SEVERAL times after orgasms...I usually start out getting the giggles, which turns into hilarity...then that will bleed into full out sobbing. My husband used to freak out over it. Now, he just goes "are you gonna be ok?"
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

This thread reminds me that in the past after a really strong orgasm, I would yawn. Then my partner would wonder if it was that boring for me. Nowadays instead of a yawn, I've trained myself to let out a little sigh instead.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Not boring, exhausting. Also a yawn is a good way to get extra oxygen into your lungs which would be necessary after a really long scream of pleasure.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Not boring, exhausting. Also a yawn is a good way to get extra oxygen into your lungs which would be necessary after a really long scream of pleasure.

Yes I've always known this but unfortunately I'm not always up to explaining it to my partner at the time it happens, so somewhere along the way I've turned the yawn into a sigh. I think it's much more romantic anyway.

Old 10-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
As far as her losing interest after her orgasms.... Do you continue stimulating her after yours? You may be able to prolong her interest by engaging her after you've finished.
Marlboro and I tend to fuck ( or make love depending on our mood....) until I orgasm and then when he's close I suck him clean and swallow his cum. It's nice to know that he still wants me as an interactive partner after my distraction of an orgasm is over. I've always been a selfish lover, I've told my partners "After I cum, you have about 10 minutes to finish and say what you need to say or get your crap and get out because after that I'm going to sleep." It's only in the last few years that I've become interested in anything beyond my own orgasm.

Maybe see if you can help her rub out another orgasm after you're done so she doesn't feel that you're rushing to get hers out of the way so you don't feel guilty about getting yours and passing out.

As for the crying it may also be lamenting that she doesn't feel like a partner so much as a duty (see above). When I was with the Ex-sbian who shall not be named. I cried after sex with her because I felt obligated to sex i didn't want. I felt used because all I was for her was another sex toy. A way to get off without using her own hand.

It may be possible that you and she might do better to seek a marital counselor. Perhaps through your church or community center. Many people feel safer opening up in that environment. I would hold off on the suspicion of cheating until all other options are exhausted. Even I come home from work most mornings smelling of other mens colognes because many of the alternate shifts' men just HAVE to get their "Red hug" in the morning. ( Yeah apparently it's easier to call me by my hair color than to read my badge...... >shrug< )

Always,

Kyttn
Old 11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Tears are an emotional release, not necessarily an indicator that there is a problem... Talk to her...