Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
thank god

My ex g/f had me so upset about my pussy lips thank you Lady Lilith for this thread. My ex G/f had small labia that didn't obscure anything I dont think they could even touch over the middle. Whereas mine were quite different from hers and she would tell me that I was malformed and disgusting and ugly. I was so embarrassed I was willing to stay with her just so I didn't have to show another partner my ugly pussy and risk having someone else say that to me. Thank you to all my darling pixies..... god I love this bar

Always,
Kyttn
Old 06-17-2008, 06:26 AM

i have to say that I do like visable lips......nice and meaty........that I can SLOOOOOOWLY part....while looking her in the eyes.........my tongue parting those swollen lips......searching for the nectar.........then moving up to the clit.......broad.......slowwwww licks at the clit.....then fast flicks with just the tip.......then back down to suck on each pussy lip.....nice and wetttttt........while my fingers gently squeeze the clit........and jack it off like a tiny cock.........back and forth...............repeat as necessary!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
My ex g/f had me so upset about my pussy lips thank you Lady Lilith for this thread. My ex G/f had small labia that didn't obscure anything I dont think they could even touch over the middle. Whereas mine were quite different from hers and she would tell me that I was malformed and disgusting and ugly. I was so embarrassed I was willing to stay with her just so I didn't have to show another partner my ugly pussy and risk having someone else say that to me. Thank you to all my darling pixies..... god I love this bar

Always,
Kyttn

That's terrible, Kyttn. I'm sorry you had to experience that. Anyone who has studied genitals (and I have...intensively...for $19.95 a month) knows that they vary, and there is no standard of beauty for what is, visually, a fairly ridiculous bit of equipment in both the male and female of our species. But oh, the things they do...now THAT'S beautiful.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 06-28-2008, 05:18 PM

ALLLLL of them are beeee u teeeee fullll in their own way! I do LOVE to make love to a pussy with my tongue though! I dont like really small lips as much as the larger lips that you can really suck on and tease with your tongue though. I LOVE LOTS of foreplay....all types....then.....parting those swollen pussy lips....with my tongue......ever so slowwwwwly....to taste my prize.....the nectar........HOT!!!!!! working my way up to the swollen clit.....even better......repeat.....repeat...REPEAT!!!! fast flick...slow licks.....and EVERYTHING in between. A nice vibe on the clit while i suck on the lips......OR....inside....while my tongue lavishes the clit.......YEP....LOVE IT! flood me with your juices! I guess you can tell I am an oral freak huh??
Old 06-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

I love the infinite variety in women's pussies. My cock knows no discrimination of appearance and gets hard for all, but I do have a slight pref for either the slightly meaty and red-dark labia type or the plump and airtight clamshell type. But above all, I looooove them when they get wet, really really wet...and just creams the length of a cock sliding in and out of it.

Dammit, this thread is getting me hard and I can't do anything about it at this particular time!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 06-28-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Pussy lips are only as sexy as the lady they're attached to ...

Yes. And they can be sooooooooooooo sexy!
Old 06-28-2008, 08:56 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
Anyone who has studied genitals (and I have...intensively...for $19.95 a month) knows that they vary, and there is no standard of beauty for what is, visually, a fairly ridiculous bit of equipment in both the male and female of our species. But oh, the things they do...now THAT'S beautiful.

That's what I'm talkin' about...no, really, that's almost exactly what I wanted to say, that the organs themselves are kinda funny-looking, but it's what they do & how they feel that makes 'em sexy.

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I like the ones with hair... the ones without and all those in between. I prefer those I can lick to those I can't. There does that clear things up?

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 08-11-2008, 05:24 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:

Always,
Kyttn
I realize it's really unlikely we'll ever meet in person kyttn, but, if we should someday, perhaps you'll hear me say to you, "Your labia is perfect."
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 08-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
The way I look at pussy is those with larger folds make things more interesting when going down on that person and also they seem to be alot tighter than a girl with smaller folds as it is a more "fuller" pussy if you get my meaning. So naturally the sex feels much better. So win win all round on that.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

well I've never had a complaint on tightness giggle unless it was a complaint on it being too tight>nudges souls<

Citrus, Mark, thank you both for your wonderful additions to this thread, you have helped me feel better about the appearance of my pussy
Old 08-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Quote:
well I've never had a complaint on tightness giggle unless it was a complaint on it being too tight>nudges souls<

Citrus, Mark, thank you both for your wonderful additions to this thread, you have helped me feel better about the appearance of my pussy

My dear one, you already know my opinion... your ex was an idiot... it is a good thing she is your ex.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Manwhore

Is it too late to get in my vote for C?

Like WI said, the woman attached is what really makes them sexy.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-11-2008, 07:48 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Sometimes I wish I were female in order to have a truer empathic feel for the issues a woman endures. Of course, then if it were so I would not know the feeling a man has. I guess I'm going to keep on keeping on being a man with my inept knowledge of the depths of woman. I really love my penis. I love sharing my body.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 08-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

yeah..... if I was a man i'd be in trouble penis's fascinate me.....