Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2002, 06:27 PM
Working Stiff

If they are Ophelia, then they have no business being in business...LOL.
Old 03-29-2002, 07:40 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
and the pudding.....dont forget the pudding..hehehehehehe fill the kiddie pool with chocolate pudding.......
Old 03-29-2002, 08:32 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Yummy idea MindBoxer can we put bubbles in the hottub too??????????????

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-29-2002, 10:54 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
No, no, no bubbles - nude Jello wrestling in the hot tub!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 03-30-2002, 12:54 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
fill the pool with champagne.......bubbles up the ying/yang.....and a lot of drunk and horny pixaholics.....hehehehehe what my twisted lil mind can concieve........with cherries and bananas floating about......have a fruit salad table nearby......all the juicy fruits......strawberries......melons.....kiwi..... .yummy!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2002, 03:07 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
If it's a long week/weekend I suggest grabbing some food and some drinks and taking it slow. Enjoy every second and every nook and cranny for as long as you possibly can or until the neighbors start banging on your doors and windows.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 04-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
At long weekend is the least we could do, I mean it is a Pixies convention, there's the tattoos and piercings to check out, then everyone's fav pics, only this time in the flesh....heck we could be there for a week easy!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
It depends on if PF is standing there

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
the first time I met a man I had know solely from the net and phone he showed up unexpectedly on a bad week (ya know....) and we had a huge run of bad luck that involved me not being able to get out and hook up after our first day together, we basically showered together and spent naked time in the hotel bed together.

The next online man I met while I was still dating my ex gf, playing World of War craft (although for me it was more like world of whorecraft.... I'm such a flirt) she and I drove up to hang out and do some christmas shopping in his town. Well she browsed for gifts ( hell she had all my money and we were buying for the people she wanted to get gifts for anyway why did she need my input!) while he and I walked behind her and talked, he was very quiet, seemed uncomfortable and not quite sure of what to do. the end of the evening she and I dropped him back off where we picked him up and he hugged me (I don't remember if he hugged her too....?) I thought he was going to kill me with that hug..... less than five months later I was naked in his room offering him any and everything.....

My last hook up swears he's been tryin to talk to me for over a year through here. I only really remember him initiating one PM correspondence which was ..... December 2 or 3 of 2009 between the 3rd and 8th we logged more than 24 hours of phone time. I found out he was traveling home by car from the east coast to TX.... so I guessed he would be overnighting in Ga.... BINGO! I worked a 12 hour shift drove about 6 hours in the dark in a torrential downpour to grab him and find a hotel....I was awake for well over 24 hours and fortunately we didnt seem to have neighbors....

Overall my online to f2f meetings have gone quite well, I choose good looking men with great personalities and hearts of gold...... well ok Marlborodasreds is hardcore no heart......

Kyttn
Old 07-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Hrny Bstrd

Unhappy

I tried this along time ago while I was still in college. I put a personal ad on the web, she started e-mailing, IMing, then exchanged phone numbers, all over a course of about two months. I didn't have a car at the time and she said she would pick me up so we could meet face to face and... She never showed up!
Old 07-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
some times we get scared we won't live up to others expectations........ so we chicken out. I know for our first meeting Marlboro was worried I wouldn't show up and I was worried he'd take one look at me and turn around and walk back in the house.... after a 5-6 hour drive I would have been devastated.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:01 AM
Causer of Unrest

I was already in love with the first Pixie I met; I think we were at his place 5 minutes before clothes were dropped on floors. We'd waited so long, we weren't about to wait any longer. I imagine it depends on the relationship you've managed to build in the meantime, and if the attraction (both in the fact of it, and the level thereof) is mutual.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 08-18-2010, 07:32 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

a li'l bit o' sqeezin', a li'l bit o' pleasin', some strokin' 'n' pokin' 'n' rolling all about. . . we get the juices flowing and we're go go goin'

til we come!

pillow talk is fun
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 08-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
i met my hubby on line..he met me and whispered to me if i wasn't married he would marry me in new york second. thngs came around i became divorced and lo and behold we are married and still going at it..

yep the man is my soulmate
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-14-2010, 10:19 PM

well I've met cyber buddies a couple of times, one we went off on a picnic to visit, lots of kissing and touching but kept our clothes on until we got back to the room and then it was nonstop for most of the night, a short break and back after it. Now days we usually get right to bed. Another we met at breakfast, visited and then hit the sheets. The couple I joined met for drinks first, so I guess the only time it was right to bed was when I met a lady who agreed to sponsor my admission to the local swing club