View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Causer of Unrest

“Um...I...........really?”

“It's the only way you're going to taste my pussy tonight,” she said, her hands still working them both.

He had not expected this. Not ever. His curiosity had always been minimal...but it had been there.

“Do you really want me to?”

“God, Dave, I really want you to,” she said, her grip tightening on him.

In for a penny, in for a pound, he thought. He leaned over to Jamie's crotch and smelled his wife. He honestly didn't know what to do. He'd never been in this position before. He thought of Lisa's mouth on him, and reached out his tongue for a tentative lick at the head of Jamie's cock. He could feel Lisa's eyes on him, and she let out the breath she was holding in a soft hiss. “Go ahead, baby. Take it. Just wrap your lips around it like a popsicle...but watch your teeth.”

And he did, feeling the strangeness against his lips and tongue that only his hand recognized. He moved slowly, feeling his lips straining around Jamie's cock as he took a little more, and a little more. It was warm and firm. Dave realized then that Lisa had never let him go and was still working her hand up and down his shaft.

Jamie's hips began to move then, gently. He had been warned that Dave's mouth was virgin territory, and that he was supposed to be nice.

Dave found himself sliding into rhythm with Jamie, his mouth moving more to meet him. His senses were overwhelmed as he felt the Jamie's dick slide across his tongue, the head of his cock bumping up against the inside of his lips but never quite escaping, and all of it tasting of Lisa. It wasn't so bad, actually, if he didn't think too hard about it.

Lisa was watching her man's mouth being filled with cock and gasping at the beauty of her own dream come to life before her, and began stroking herself. She caught Dave's eye, and as he reached for her with his free hand, she slipped beyond his grasp and moved to the floor, kneeling behind him. She stroked his ass, squeezing his cheeks as he continued to suck Jamie. It seemed to her ear that the slurping was louder and more enthusiastic than it had started. She had to give Dave credit for really trying.

She leaned into him then and ran her tongue along the crack of his ass; his body jerked in surprise when she delved more deeply, teasing his pucker with a pointed tongue. She pressed deeper when he moaned in pleasure around his mouthful, fucking him with her tongue.

He was trapped. And he was in heaven.

“Such a naughty boy,” Lisa purred, “A mouth full of dick and a tongue in his sweet ass.” She reached through Dave's legs to grasp him, could feel his heat in her hand as she stroked him and tongue-fucked his asshole. She could feel him pushing against her face, trying to get her tongue more deeply into him, and she obliged him by lapping deeply, sliding in and out, feeling his twitching asshole around her tongue, his hips thrusting into her hand. He was close.

She stood up then, never letting go of Dave's cock, and eyed Jamie, who was picking up speed. She was fascinated as she watched Jamie disappear into Dave's mouth again and again. They were gorgeous.

“Lisa...” Jamie said, and she knew she didn't have much time before Dave was going to have a mouth full of cum. She leaned over and whispered in Dave's ear.

“I want you to remember this every time I go down on you. I want you to remember the feeling of your lips stretched around that cock, and your teeth digging into your lips, and a mouth so full you can barely breathe. And I want you to remember you liked it.”

Dave murmured something sound like assent. Lisa continued.

“If you don't take your mouth of Jamie's cock soon, he's going to come. And nice boys swallow. It's up to you, sweetie. But you have to decide right now.”

Dave's answer came in a renewed burst of wet sucking and loud slurping along Jamie's length, and Jamie moaned. Lisa smiled and watched her husband devouring Jamie's dick, as Jamie held Dave's head, plunging into his mouth over and over again until he came in a long, guttural groan.

Dave choked a little, and sputtered, but kept swallowing as he felt the hot spurts of cum hit his tongue. He barely had time to finish when he felt a warm mouth around his own cock. Lisa had slipped down in front of him to suck him before Jamie had pulled back from Dave's mouth and the thought of sucking and being sucked at the same was too much for him. He exploded, and Lisa held him tightly between her lips, milking him until he was spent. He braced himself on the bed, and then sat down with a deep sigh.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smiled at Jamie, and then at Dave.

“You're forgiven.”

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke