View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Causer of Unrest

Jamie had been sitting there, watching Dave as he undressed as he casually caressed Lisa's bare thigh. She whispered something into Jamie's ear, and he smiled. Then he spoke directly to Dave.

“You don't mind if I fuck your wife, buddy, do ya?” he said with a wink. “I think she really wants it.”

Dave swallowed and cleared his throat, and offered half a nod, but said nothing. He knew she really wanted it. And he knew he really wanted to see it.

At that point, Lisa turned her back on Dave, and sat on Jamie's lap, wrapping her legs around his hips as she kissed him deeply. Dave could see her full ass making slow circles as she pressed herself against him. Jamie, with one eye on Dave, kissed and licked his way from her her shoulder to her neck, kneading her ass with his hands as he held her. His head dipped down to suck on her nipple, and she pulled him to her breast, her hand strong on the back of his neck.

Jamie turned then and deposited her onto the bed on her back. As he stood up to reposition himself, Dave could see Jamie's dick, hard now, proud, and bigger than his own, swaying as he moved. He was simultaneously impressed, and scared that Jamie was about to ruin his wife for him. But even so, he wanted to see that fat dick slide into her. He'd dreamed of it.

Jamie was in no hurry though, and instead climbed up on the bed at her feet, taking her foot into his hand and sucking each toe, loudly, obscenely, his tongue sliding in between them as Lisa moaned on the bed, watching him intently. She flicked a look at Dave to make sure he was watching, and smiling just a little smugly. By then, Jamie was kissing his way up her ankle, his hand leading the way up her calf, and his destination was clear as he traced a meandering line up the inside of her thigh. He pressed his nose into the damp curls covering her plump pussy, inhaling deeply before taking a taste, and then another, and then another until she began to groan and squeeze his shoulders.

“Mmmmmm, Lisa, you've got a tasty pussy. I could eat here all day. So wet and sweet.” He plunged his tongue in deep, taking long laps of her. “Dave, you're a lucky man,” Jamie threw out to his audience. “Well, maybe not today...” he said, chuckling.

Dave was transfixed, though, and before he knew it, his hand had tightened around his own cock, slowly stroking himself as he watched Jamie eat his wife's sweet pussy, its scent and taste etched in his own memory. She was enjoying it, he could tell. Her little sounds, the way she moved...he knew. She was practically fucking Jamie's face. He pulled away then, teasing her as much as the two of them were teasing Dave, and kissed his way up to her breasts, rubbing his face into them and covering her tits with her own juice before kissing her deeply, and then continuing his movement upward until he was straddling her shoulders.

Jamie looked down to see the head of his cock bouncing against her lips. He looked over at Dave and saw that Dave could see it, too, and the look in his eyes was a mix of lust and envy. “Suck it, Lisa,” he said. “Suck my cock.”

She didn't need to be told twice as her lips found he head and slowly worked it into her mouth, wetting it as she went and teasing it with her tongue as she moved down the shaft. She slid up and down him as he held onto the headboard, her hands squeezing his ass cheeks, spreading them as she slurped and sucked him. She took him as deeply as she could until she was almost gagging, then released him entirely so she could suck his balls ever so gently, taking each one into her wet, warm mouth. Dave could see Jamie's knees buckle, and was glad he was sitting down to watch this, or his might've, too. His wife was so gorgeous, so sexy, even with someone else fucking her mouth. Especially with someone else fucking her mouth. Dave breathed deeply with a soft moan on the exhale. He was loving it.

Her sucking of Jamie's cock got noisier and wetter, as Lisa had other plans. “Fuck me,” she ordered. “Fuck me, please,” her voice begging now instead of commanding

Jamie moved back, dragging his dick across her tits, across her belly, across her mound, and teased her pussy with the head as he pressed it against her clit. She moaned again and said “In me...I need you in me” and he slowly pressed into her, one hard inch at a time so she could feel the fullness of him, and then he suddenly pulled out, earning her whimper for his betrayal. It was then that he slammed back into her, hard and deep, causing her to gasp and a guttural groan come up from the figure in the chair. Knowing he had his audience's full attention, he began to bang her in earnest, her pants coming in counterpoint to his thrusts.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke