View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Causer of Unrest

He hadn't even realized he'd said it until the words were out of his mouth, but Dave had quietly begun to mutter “fuck her...oh god, fuck her hard” in a kind of mumbled mantra, his hand on his cock keeping time with Jamie's thrusting. He was so turned on, he had to let go of his straining cock, lest he break the rules. He wanted this game to last as long as possible.

Jamie pulled out of Lisa, and Dave could see her juices gleaming on Jamie's cock. “On your knees, wench,” Jamie said playfully. Lisa turned over, raising her pink ass in the air. Jamie put his thumb in his mouth, wetting it, and then sliding it into her asshole as she groaned with pleasure.

“She likes it, Dave. I'm violating your wife in both her holes, and she likes it,” Jamie taunted as he pushed his hardness into her wet and waiting pussy. He started slowly, gaining speed. Dave could see her ass cheeks ripple with every thrust, her tits swaying beneath her. The room smelled of her dripping cunt and sweat and he could hear her whimpering and moaning into the mattress as Jamie slammed into her over and over.

Lisa lifted her face from the bed and said, “I'm not the only one who likes it, I think,” she said to Dave. “You doin' all right over there, baby?”

Dave whispered, “Oh yes...” and she smiled, until the flat of Jamie's palm slapped her ass hard and redirecting her attention to the cock and thumb pounding deep into her. She reached back between her legs to rub her clit, her wetness audible as she worked her fingers across her lips.

Her groan started low in her throat, but Dave recognized it as it increased in volume and pitch as she rose to ecstasy. Jamie seemed to know, too, and gripped her hips more tightly as he drilled so deeply into her, her groan became a stuttered grunting until she became silent and came in a strained, silent shudder.

When she came back to herself, she melted into the bedding, pulling away from Jamie, who was sweaty and smiling, and still pertly bouncing.

Lisa sat at the edge of the bed and crooked a come-hither finger at Dave. “C'mere, babe.” Dave slowly lifted himself from the chair and walked to stand in front of her, and she wasted no time reaching for his aching cock, red and hot, stroking it slowly, her hand squeezing him now and then. With her other hand she reached for Jamie's as well, two hands full of thick heat, and she led Jamie on his knees toward the edge of the bed as well.

“Now Dave, you want to make me happy, right?”

Dave licked his now-parched lips to speak, but just nodded.

“Do you want to know what would make me happy right now?” Lisa asked.

“Yes,” said Dave, not sure what to prepare himself for, but beyond caring.

“I want you to suck Jamie's cock for me.”

He was startled, and looked hard at her to see if she was serious. The look on her face was dark with lust. Oh, she was serious all right. He looked at Jamie, who was enjoying this little scene far too much; Jamie just winked at him and made his dick twitch when Dave looked at it.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke