View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Causer of Unrest

“Well, you've been a big talker about how you really want to see me with another man,” she said, “but you haven't done anything about it. It's really disappointing, Dave. Since it was clear you weren't going to get the job done, I had to take care of it myself.” She looked then into the bathroom off their bedroom, and out came a very tall, very naked man. He looked vaguely familiar, like Dave had seen him at some work event, maybe Lisa's office Christmas party. Jason, maybe...no...Jim? His concentration was a little shaky as he watched Jason/Jim's cock bob as he walked into the room and sat beside Lisa on the bed.

“This is Jamie, from Marketing,” Lisa said. “You remember, from the Christmas party? Jamie, this is my husband Dave, who cannot seem to find his wife another hot cock to fuck her.”

“Hey, Dave,” Jamie offered casually. Dave said nothing, wondering just how he managed to walk into the twilight zone. There were 3 people in his bedroom, two of them naked, and neither of those was himself. He clearly was not steering this ship.

“I want you to take your clothes off, Dave.” Her tone implied that she expected his full compliance, and he had a glimmer of an idea then, that this was a game. That changed the scenario a bit, and he felt a little excited to play, despite having no idea what the rules were.

He undid his belt slowly as they watched him. He was a little disconcerted to be undressing in front of another man who was watching him intently. Dave unbuttoned his shirt as he pushed his shoes off. He decided at that point to go all in, and pulled his pants and boxers down over his cock, now slightly swollen with the thought of the possibilities. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he was pretty sure it wouldn't kill him.

He hoped.

“The socks, too,” Lisa said, pointing at his feet. “Now sit down. Here's how it's going to be: You are to stay in that chair until I tell you otherwise. You are going to watch Jamie here fuck the hell out of me, and maybe learn something. You are free to touch yourself if you want, but your orgasm belongs to me, is that clear?”

“Yes'm,” he answered, trying not to smile.

“You've been a very bad boy, haven't you, disappointing mama like that?” Lisa asked him.

“I have,” he said.

“You know you deserve to be punished, don't you?” she said in a softer voice.

“I do,” Dave answered quietly, his cock twitching.

“Sit down,” she said, her voice hard again.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke