Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 07:06 PM
Made in England

1. I am a certified floral designer but it is not my career.
2. I make the best fudge in the world (so my kids tell me)
3. Las Vegas is one of my favorite "fun" spots to visit.
4. Would love to go on an Alaskan cruise.
5. I am a kind hearted person but you can't take advantage of me.
6. People who drink too much make me uncomfortable and I tend to avoid them for I have seen how nasty some get when drunk.
7. There are a few Pixies I would like to meet someday.
8. I like to sit at the beach and watch the sun rise.
9. I went back to school at age 30 and had a blast.
10. I love sex but adore making love.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Serious Member

Good luck and best wishes STO - maybe a good dose of Oscar Wilde.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:17 PM
Wanting More

11. Lately I have been struggling with some mild depression and have found out that I can't be afraid to ask for some help with it.

12. I am back together with my ex, and the sex has been amazing. I have been keeping this secret from everybody!

13. I can drink like a fish and still not really get drunk.

14. I want to get a small, elegant tattoo of a geisha.

15. I have a journal full of poems I've written about anger, lust, and many other things.

16. I'm dying to have a 3-some and get it on tape, too.

17. I was almost lost during a car accident my mom was in while pregnant with me.

18. I am proud of my German and Scandinavian heritage and have collectibles and furnishings that reflect it.

19. I was in love with one guy all through middle and high school. He never loved me back.

20. My mother and I are practically identical when you compare photos of us at certain ages.

Old 12-30-2003, 11:54 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

11. I love laughter.

12. It has been over 3 years since I had sex.

13. I plan on buying several Powerball tickets for tomorrow nite's drawing.

14. I collect Elephant (figurines, statues, tables, pictures, etc)

15. I don't plan on having any more children.

16. I collect Christmas Lifesaver books, (But only those bought for me from my mother).

17. My Biological grandfather is a legendary Clown

18. My favorite car is a Volkswagen

19. I crave acceptance

20. I am hoping for a better year.
Old 01-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Gone with the Wind

Ok, I ignored this one, 'cause I wasn't sure I wanted to do this...
I am trying to limit this to NON -SEXUAL things. (mostly)

1. I was born in the back of a taxi on Halloween day, on the shoulder of Interstate 10 durng rush hour.

2. My parents died together in a car wreck on US 90 west of NO, when I was about to be a junior in Nursing School. I sat out for a semester.

3. I love wine, and wanted to train to be a sommelier when I was a teen, but I was told that as a girl I would never find work. In anger and frustration, I quit learning about wines, and have forgotten most of what I did know.

4. I was almost kicked out of nursing school twice for my behavior.
Once for having sex with a patient in his room on my own time, and another time for slapping a drunk driver in the emergency room.

5. Not only am I an only child, but my only living relatives are distant cousins in France.

6. My Papa caused a scandal at his last university post before coming to the USA for romancing and marrying one of his students. (I know, but my parents are responsible for my being the woman I am)

7. One more year to obtain my MSN in Public Health Nursing.

8. I get into a lot of fights. Real fights, punching and so on. It is a size issue, to avoid being pushed around, and besides, I HATE BULLIES. In HS I was always attacking the girls who bullied the others.

9. I was stalked by someone I met on the web, and who I invited to NO. I was interviewed under a psuedonym by the Times Picayune on the dangers of internet dating.

10. I dream about sex, and sometimes have orgasms in my sleep.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 01-18-2004, 10:54 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

In another life I was important.

1. I often want to jump from high places
2. I wish I could dance
3. I love most bridges for their utility and symbolic nature
4. at certain moments sentimental feelings will get me choked up
5. The things I hate the most are the things I am best at doing
6. I never really give anyone the “benefit of the doubt” even though at times I wish I could
7. I want to be gentler but often I simply want to “push the button” on people that annoy me.
8. God watches over me even though I often don’t believe it myself.
9. I am interested and “excited” by almost anything with sexually explicit content
10. I like driving backwards at speed
Old 10-27-2004, 10:56 AM
Southern Belleified

I think I will do a IAKaraokeGirl bump on this one.

1... I was a pro-actor back in the 80s
2... I can cook.
3... I like to dance.
4... I can drink a room full of nurses under the table.
5... I am deaf on the left side.
6... I like to travel.
7... I can paint. (Pictures not houses)
8... I like the US and Americans. (But don't tell them that)
9... I sweat too fucking much.
10... I like kissing.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:42 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
1. I study math at college and love it.
2. I'm quite proficient on at least 5 musical instruments.
3. I wish I could act.
4. I'm a survivor of an abusive relationship.
5. I do not get along with my family.
6. It takes alot for me to trust people.
7. I can't drink 10 nurses under the table, but maybe 5.
8. I am very unmotivated.
9. I am a NASCAR fan.
10. I don't like beer.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 10-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Loungin' Around

16. Today someone described me as a "typical housewife" and my reaction was immediate and vehemently negative ~ and this made me wonder yet again what I'm going to do with my life

17. I've realized that I am profoundly lonely, and I think I need to learn to like it that way.

18. I've learned that I need to keep tighter reign on my heart.

19. Still haven't learned the meaning of life ~ but I'm trying to enjoy the journey

20. Making peace with your past dredges up a lot of bad shit, and I'm not sure it's worth it.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Weedscreamer

1. Pixie's was found accidentally and is the only place I would feel comfortable enough to do this. Some days I'm a little more sage than others.

2. I am battling a weight demon. TOPS people are very supportive.

3. I have an AA degree in Journalism and am halfway through a degree in Environmental Studies.

4. I hate Las Vegas. I lived there for 17 years.

5. I have never been in love, and hope to be someday.

6. Sex with my husband is frustrating. He gets excited, has fantasies and then loses steam...right when I'm getting excited. So, I look for, and find, other things to interest me. I just feel like physical love is gone, you know?

7. My mother and I have spoken, twice, in the past 18 years. No, I don't like her. I am adopted. I overheard her say at a cocktail party one time, "Yes, we adopted her. It's really the fashionable thing to do." Go figure.

8. I was a certified Master Gardener in Nevada and am now in New Mexico. (The time and credit don't transfer from state to state.)

9. I desperately want to be happy. I'm very tired of being just "safe" or "okay". I married this husband because he's a good man and the kids were all taken care of. Does that make sense?

10. My German is rusty and I couldn't learn Spanish because I kept lapsing into German. I'm teaching myself Scottish Gaelic, which I find fun and interesting.

Last edited by Mae : 10-27-2004 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Weedscreamer

I guess folks are doing a second 10? (11 - 20)

11. I get depressed, sometimes, and have learned to back off of people and situations until it goes away.

12. I like to go for drives with just myself, or myself and my 4 dogs. A little jazz on the radio or a couple of favorite cds.

13. I like to piece quilts, crochet, do cross-stitch and occasionally have another try at knitting.

14. My favorite food is an apple and I'm a pushover for different types of breads. Not too sweet. I'm also trying to wean myself off of Diet Coke by drinking Decaf Green Tea...iced.

15. I used to like the Brahma Bull riders when I was a kid. My Grandpa would take me to the rodeo in Colorado.

16. My Grandma died while I was packing for a trip to see her. My Aunt Dot died while I was packing for a trip to see her. My Dad died while I was finalizing a ticket to see him. My Dad died one January and his 6th wife lied to me until June, saying "He couldn't come to the phone" and "No, you don't need to come out here. He says hello." I believed her. I know this sounds funny, but I kind of feel like I let them all down. You know?

17. I have no friends. Truthfully. None. I find that I prefer the company of my dogs to anyone else, including my husband. Some days, I feel that he's just a visitor until Monday rolls around. It's becoming harder to have conversations with people.

18. I don't know what the hell's happened to me.

19. I feel I may have maybe said too much, here. I don't have time to be on here as much as I'd like. Dogs keep me hopping.

20. I am hopeful for a happy future.

*I think that 1 - 20 is probably more than enough. Feel free to edit, Lilith.

Last edited by Mae : 10-27-2004 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 07:08 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
20. I am hopeful for a happy future.

ANd I am hopeful for a happy future for you too. ((((((((Mae)))))))))

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-28-2004, 08:36 AM
is not this trim anymore!

There's nothing like Pixies therapy, where we offer unconditional acceptance, games, advice, hugs, and nekid people.

Welcome to the couch, Mae.

Sometimes just putting our thoughts down on paper (or electronically) helps us to sort them out. Did you notice that out of 20 things about you...you're almost even between positive and negative items?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:05 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Hey! I can add 10 more.

11. I've been a secretary for thirteen years now...and can't *stand* to file.
12. The only way I usually can relax is to lay my head in kleclere's lap while watching TV on the couch and have him run his fingers through my hair until I fall asleep.
13. I believe in ghosts.
14. I believe in the power and passion of true love.
15. I'm a HUGE introvert but no one believes me.
16. I fell out of a tree about 10 feet when I was 11 years old and haven't climbed another one since.
17. I love board games but am addicted to Yahtzee.
18. I have over 20 substantial Word files full of PMs kleclere sent me for over a year.
19. Getting snail mail is one of the highlights of my day...but is less important than the moment kleclere walks in the door.
20. I sometimes worry that people don't know how I really feel about them.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 10-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Weedscreamer

Thank you, Osuche. Wild...I hadn't noticed it was even. How (no pun intended) odd. I appreciate the feedback, warmth, congeniality and realistic views on things.