Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Casual Sex??

Wink Threesomes

A question or two

Me and my GF talk about threesomes a lot during sex. this gets us both really turned on talkng about what we'd do. I'm thinking of arranging one for her and surprising her. Can those who have had one or two in the past answer any of these questions:-

* Who is it best to do it with (i.e. friend? stranger? internet contact?
* Where did you do it? Hotel? Home?
* Was it good?
* What did you do during it?
* How did you arrange it?

Cheers

Wellung

http://pixies-place.com:81/forums/s...792#post1313792
Old 07-01-2002, 09:13 PM
Texan extraordinare

* Who is it best to do it with (i.e. friend? stranger? internet contact?
I find that it is sometimes easy to do it with a friend...or internet contact
* Where did you do it? Hotel? Home?
Home where you are most comfortable...unless the third person would be more comfortable somewhere else.
* Was it good?
Its incredible to have two people to play with.
* What did you do during it?
I did it all...if some one needs a hand you can offer it to them
* How did you arrange it?
I talked it over with my friend who thought it would be a good idea for another friend to join us (we werent in a relationship...just good friends)

Be prepared though if it doesnt work out like you antipated. Sometimes people become uncomfortable having their s.o. kissing or touching someone else. Be sure you want to really have a threesome. Once you do have fun. :-)

Old 07-03-2002, 10:16 PM
Gone with the Wind

Now that I have had time ( 4 years tomorrow) to reflect on it, I realize now I was seduced, that my first 3sum was pre-arranged, between the two men involved...
I am not unhappy about that, but it takes some of the romance out of the memory...
It took place at a private home, (not mine) by a pool.
The homeowner was a friend of mine, the other man was a friend of his, but a stranger to me.
We did a lot, I don't really know if we did EVERYTHING, but we did a lot.
They each fucked me, and we spent some time with one taking me vaginally while I sucked the other, they switched places several times... I was also eaten by one while I was sucking the other...
But, as I have mentioned in other forums... the most intense sexual experience I had ever had in my life up to then was when I took one vaginally while taking the other anally, a double penatration.
The orgasm was beyond anthing I can explain, it overwhelmed my senses, left me a half -conscious, drooling, limp mass of nerve endings... and I scared them, 'cause they thought I had suffered a seizure....
I have repeated this with them and other men, and have loved it each time, but I do not always have a DP.
It is physically stressful, and a little emotionally stressful too.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-05-2002, 12:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to blue_eyes
I"ve been thinking about a threesome for some time now. My boyfriend is all for it. Hey, anyone from the Ottawa, Canada area hehehehe
but, I think the best person to do it with, would be an internet connection ... not a close, good friend; too much tension afterwards in my opinion
oh, what fun...so many hands, so many kisses and licks and pleasure mmmm, i'm getting wet just thinking about it
Old 07-05-2002, 12:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
I have four words...."Sex and the City". You can rent the episodes at most video stores and they have an excellent one dealing with Threesomes!