Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Another 10 Q's

1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells?
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike?
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why?
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?
8/ What is your most treasured memory?
9/ When was your life most out of control?
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for?
Old 04-14-2009, 06:41 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? Blue Stratos, Baking bread, Fresh coffee, Horse sweat & Leather
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 200kph/bike
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? My Mum, Orli, Lilith, PF, Bebe, Bilbo, Jensen, Jared, Tim, Elvis
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? My dream house
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? Housekeeper!!, cause i freaking hate cleaning *L*
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? Pixies Day, April 1st, much laughter, fun and friendship making![/b]
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Cleveland, Ohio
8/ What is your most treasured memory? My Mum
9/ When was your life most out of control? 2008
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? My mum alive and healthy!

Last edited by OrliFanatic : 04-14-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells?--- Burning leaves in the fall. ~ Coffee and/or bacon cooking in a cool cabin or outdoors. ~ Fresh cut grass or pine. ~ Bread baking.
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike?--- 105 mph (168 kph) car
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?--- Not sure
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?--- Unlimited air fairs for 4.
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why?--- It should probably be the personal secretary but I'll take the chauffeur (with HIS car).
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?--- PANTY Day, Thursdays, All women cum in their panties.
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?--- Maybe not The Rock.
8/ What is your most treasured memory?--- Another hard call for just one.
9/ When was your life most out of control?--- 1987

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-14-2009, 09:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? lavendar, coconut, clean baby, ginger, coffee
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 90
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? Aqua, WildIrish, STO
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? a year off work to work on me
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? masseuse And why? I have some pain issues
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? Spanking Day- It would be Dec. 5th and everyone would line up on that day and wait to be paddled
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Italy
8/ What is your most treasured memory? Playing cards with my grandmother
9/ When was your life most out of control? When STO died
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? to have been able to say what he needed to hear

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? lots of food smells would make my list, but the smell of a 60 watt tube amp cooking has a special place in my nostrils.
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 95 mph...yeh, maybe a pussy speed to you, but it was in my 73 Chevy Van on a very curvy (& dangerous) segment of I-65 south (4 of my classmates died on that stretch)
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? 1st two would be my late mom & my (living) half-sister that she never saw after giving up. After that, maybe my late friend in HS, then, I dunno...
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? My dream house, with fully equipped music studio.
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? maybe a masseuse who did chiropractic on the side
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? dunno
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? no where in the world but where I am, but if it was anytime...maybe back about 40 years...
8/ What is your most treasured memory? see above
9/ When was your life most out of control? 2003...health issues, job issues, money probs, & a family member pops up out of nowhere...talk about no brakes, no steering, & no way to get to the driver's seat.
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? just one? tough call...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:33 AM
Just me.

1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? Vanilla; roses; lilacs; "Old Spice lotion"; the air after a spring shower
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? About 110
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? We get together with 6 family members and 4 to 5 close friends every New Year's Eve and have done so for as long as I can remember. I guess I'd pick them.
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? A summer getaway cottage for my wife and I
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? Boy, the masseuse sounds wonderful for selfish reasons, but I'd probably pick the housekeeper to make things easier for my wife.
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? If it could be 3 or 4 days, how about the PAGAN get-together. Special traditions would include the The Colors; PF's "Panty Pole"; and the last night dinner. Hey ... we almost have that now!
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Maybe Lake Tahoe or somewhere in Switzerland.
8/ What is your most treasured memory? Either my wedding day or the days that each of our kids was born.
9/ When was your life most out of control? Not really sure.
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? Peace in the world and happiness for my family (I know, that's two wishes. )
Old 04-15-2009, 05:48 AM
Unusually Curious

1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? fresh coffee, bitumen, lemon sented gum trees, fresh cut grass, success.
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 310 kmh
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? Alyssa Milano
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? Lambourgini
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? Cook, I'm just over it.
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? Steak and Blowjob day! nuff said
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Tasmania
8/ What is your most treasured memory? My Father
9/ When was your life most out of control? 2000
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? photographic memory, lots of nights I do not want to forget

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 04-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Leo was right

1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? vanilla, bacon cooking, charcoal burning, lasagna cooking, Zest soap
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 155 mph
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? my parents, sister and nieces, and whichever other five people wanted to show up.
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself?for myself? hmmm, never really thought about it, probably a Corvette
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? I'd go with the cook because I could maybe learn some tricks from the. Probably Paula Deen or Bobby Flay
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? September 24 of each year and it would be to celebrate the first time my Chicago Cubs won a championship of any kind in my lifetime. It would be called Victory in Pittsburgh Day
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Not sure of the place exactly but I'd just want to be with my family and best friends. With those people there, the location wouldn't matter.
8/ What is your most treasured memory? Getting the news that my sister had given birth to my youngest niece.
9/ When was your life most out of control? probably right now
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? Perfect health and riches forever for all of my friends and family.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? My woman. 2-stroke oil. Roast Beef. Cordite. My motorcycle engine after a hard thrash!!!

2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? Car - 140mph. Bike - 155mph (two-up, on a two-way road, legally!)

3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? Far too many difficult choices to answer that.

4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? Don't know

5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? Cook. Cos I'm rubbish at it!

6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? A world-wide naturist day. (for obvious reasons, folks!)

7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Home

8/ What is your most treasured memory? Birth of my daughter

9/ When was your life most out of control? 1996-7

10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? Cure for AIDS
I only own my mind
Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM
Thkluvin biker

Send a message via MSN to fireman20 Send a message via Yahoo to fireman20
1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? The smell of a house on fire(I do not wish for anyone to lose their home, justlike the smell, hence my screen name), diesel fuel, sweet potato casserole, a brisket being smoked in my yard, & my wife's natural musk.
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 147 in a car.
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? The top ten female picture submitters of Pixie's!
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? A two bedroom cabin-style home on large acreage.
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? Housekeeper. I love to cook, drive, the massage thing usually turns into more, & my wife doesn't let anyone touch our $, not even me.
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? Worldwide naked day! It would take place in between the two most spaced out summer holidays and work would be called off. All above 18 would be required to go sans clothing!
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? Quiet cabin in the snow covered mountains with my famly.
8/ What is your most treasured memory? My daughter's birth on xmas eve in 94.
9/ When was your life most out of control? Wouldn't aware it had ever been in my control......
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? For my wife's mother to not have died when my wife was 16.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:14 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy

bread in the oven, about 10 minutes before it's done. sweet thinks baking, too. wisteria. freshly mowed grass. camp fire.

i don't know but i'll guess 120/130.

3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select?

my family, which is four. anyone else would just be for brain-pickin. constantine perhaps. . jesus. hippocrates. socrates. budda. abraham. just to see what they think of the influence they had on future society.

no debt

5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why?

housekeeper. it's the job i do most of therefore it would give me the most free time.

6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?

half birthday day. you'd get half a cake and the homemade dinner of your choice.

7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be?

somewhere snowy and woodsy-a rented ski lodge type place-and do it up traditional style, sleigh rides and cocoa and a giant tree and wool socks and stuff.

no way could i pick one.

the summer between high school and college. pretty cliche.

a happy life for my kids. not like never anything bad, no strife kind of happy life, but content with who you are and what happens happy.
or pie.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-19-2009, 12:17 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

making love, the trees in the forest, euphoria/Calvin Klein, new car, frying chicken

160/125

Mom & Dad, JLB, John P, Les F, Leslie DC, Toeniya, Rob S, Eric Clapton, Jack LaLane, Irma Braun

A continuing enrollment for life in one or maybe two college courses each quarter or semester.

Personal Secretary. see ? 9.

"Au Natural Day," all people would wear only a smile for three days preceding and all day of holiday. It would occur in the week of February that falls on the 1st Thursday following the 1st Monday}

PM me for this one

PM me for this one

2005 to present

insight
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 04-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
1/ What are 5 of your favorite scents/smells? Cherry blossom, cinnamon, mint, axe stuff, and my Far Away perfume
2/ What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled by car/motorbike? 90ish mph
3/ If you could spend New Year’s Eve with any 10 people currently living, or already dead, whom would you select? My fiance, my grandma and grandpa that passed away...those are the definite ones anyway
4/ If money were no object, what one gift would you purchase for yourself? A total body makeover
5/ If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose? And why? Housekeeper...the little free time I have I don't want to spend cleaning
6/ If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day? October 13 - Vampire Fantasy Day (I don't think I need to include details, lol)
7/ If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would you most want to be? At home (or in Ireland)
8/ What is your most treasured memory? Seeing my grandma laughing despite dying of cancer in the nursing home
9/ When was your life most out of control? 2006-2007
10/ If you were given 1 wish, what would you wish for? Health, happiness, and justice for everyone