Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 09:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you could

dominate or be submissive to anyone famous who would it be?

I yearn to see Chef Ramsey with a ball gag, crawling on his knees, attached to a leash.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Suprise Me

*hands Lil some wooden spoons and whisks*

Gotta keep in the 'kitchen' theme.. LOL

Old 09-21-2007, 06:38 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh man! Great choice Lil! But you should make him submit to MORE than just that!

Now I've got ^^^that pic in my head and I can't think of anything else. Might have to go "clear my palate"...so to speak. LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-21-2007, 10:09 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Off the top of my head, I think it would be sensuously rewarding to dominate Holly Hunter. The appeal is in breaking her strong will. I have no interest in humiliating her. I want to humble her. I want to see the moment she has the epiphany that she wants to please me. I want to see the hatred in her eyes change to comfort as the "aha" hits her.

I should say that I have no specific interest or attraction to Holly Hunter. I picked her solely because of the personal strength she seems to project. I'm sure there are others I'll think of, but she came to mind first.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

I'd dominate Thora Birch. Something about her just makes me want to see her under me, totally in thrall, like greeting me at the door after I come home from work every night on all fours and offering up her ruby red lips to suck me off or her creamy pale ass bent high in the air, ready to recieve a good, stress-relieving plowing.

I'd be submissive to either Tyra Banks or Kat Von D. Tyra has this wild-woman look about her, especially her eyes...and Kat just looks like the ultimate bad-ass girl I couldn't say no to.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 09-21-2007, 01:55 PM
Leo was right

Emily Deschanel could do absolutely anything she wanted to me and I'd be so incredibly grateful!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Sin Diesel

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
Emily Deschanel could do absolutely anything she wanted to me and I'd be so incredibly grateful!

Y'know, I was going to say something about her sister Zooey, for as you well know I have thee spicy red hots for her...but she's someone I'd just wanna marry for pure love and neither dominate nor be submissive to...although she COULD wrap me around her finger easily enough...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 09-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Leo was right

We've gotta see if they are busy for Thanksgiving or something IK.

Oh how "thankful" we could be!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I yearn to see Chef Ramsey with a ball gag, crawling on his knees, attached to a leash.

Please let me be your assistant!! I have a wicked crop.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Hmmmm...i'd be either for Orli
Old 09-23-2007, 08:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Sandra Bullock
Old 09-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Amateur Sexologist

Send a message via AIM to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via MSN to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via Yahoo to VeryLonelyMan
First off I just want to say Lil you rock!!! Now to answer your question, give me a moment.

Angelina Jolie-I would love to Dom her but I get visions of that particular scene from Mr. & Mrs. Smith and just want to drop to my knees. But I would still love to try.

Now this one is a bit weird but bear with me. Anyone who has seen CSI (Vegas) I am sure has seen an episode featuring Lady Heather. Oh my word I want an evening with her. (I know that is cheating being a character but it kinda counts dang it)

Milla Jovovich-Have had a thing for her since The Fifth Element. So would love to Dom her.

Lena Headey-I saw her in 300 (The Queen) and was like damn. Would so want to Dom her but would fall to my knees at her slightest whim.

Summer Glau, Gina Torres, Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin-The ladies of Firefly/Serenity. My oh my, some I would Dom. Some would Dom me, but they are all mine dang it!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:09 PM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryLonelyMan
Summer Glau, Gina Torres, Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin-The ladies of Firefly/Serenity. My oh my, some I would Dom. Some would Dom me, but they are all mine dang it!!!!!!

Yes yes YES!!!
And the boys, too- Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Alan Tudyk and even Sean Maher. Hot!

And yes, some I would Dom, some would definitely Dom me!!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm