Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Loungin' Around

I want to be NAUGHTY!

I've been in a time deficit recently, but I WANT to be naughty. I just find I've been running out of energy to do anything very sexy. I'll lay down and plan on having an orgasm, and then I fall asleep before I get there....

...I think I am turning into an old, dried up husk of a woman.

Here's my question ~~~

If I wanted to engage in a little low-commitment naughtiness, what would you recommend I try?

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Last edited by Aqua : 09-20-2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: typo fix
Old 09-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Leo was right

It depends, are you talking "steppin' out on hubby" naughty or "something I can fit into my time constraints" naughty?

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-20-2007, 03:30 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Yes, with me! Speaking strictly for myself, It's the spirit. I hope you're one of the fortunate ones whom has the will and the freedom to assert self to the little pleasures that keep the spices in lifes varieties!!
I'll be there in a frame.
Now, What did I do with that can of movie magic? That instant appearance stuff.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 09-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
It depends, are you talking "steppin' out on hubby" naughty or "something I can fit into my time constraints" naughty?

I think she may be talkin' "not necessarily getting to the orgasm" naughty. Is that it osuche?

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-20-2007, 03:51 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I suggest heading upstairs a few minutes early. Light a scented candle and dim the lights.

Lay in the center of the bed, with pillows propping you in a very comfortable position.

Put on a blindfold. Put in some ear plugs. Lay there for a few minutes before doing anything and just take in the silence...the darkness...the solitude.

Let your hands wander slowly, with no real purpose. Feel your body, and feel it responding to your touch. Your skin tickles, your nipples stiffen a little, and warmth slowly spreads across your body. Eminating from your core.

Eventually, your hands will wander to the moist folds of your most intimate of areas. Your secret place that you long to have serviced...to have worshipped. Your fingers will trace the outlines of your lips, relishing the slipperyness before beginning the achingly familiar dance across your clit. Soon your breath is roaring in your ears, and the darkness is interupted by the bright flash of your climax.

And your arms go limp by your sides. Your heart slows and your breath evens out.

A calm settles over you, and your tiredness returns. Don't fight it, just let it take you away.

With luck, you'll never know he saw any of it. You'll never know he was desperately struggling to stay quiet as his fist became a blur in his lap. And how he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning out loud when he came.

Until you slip in the puddle tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the night and report back in the morning.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:01 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Eventually, your hands will wander to the moist folds of your most intimate of areas. Your secret place that you long to have serviced...to have worshipped. Your fingers will trace the outlines of your lips, relishing the slipperyness before beginning the achingly familiar dance across your clit. Soon your breath is roaring in your ears, and the darkness is interupted by the bright flash of your climax.

Goddam WI. That was a good one. OK osuche, your turn!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 09-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Leo was right

um yeah, what WI said.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
OK osuche, your turn!

Well, it's easier to do *nothing* than to do something.

What if I just wore a skirt to work and let everyone know that there was no underwear on underneath. Perhaps the one I have with the looooooong slit up the side?

Maybe if I just PM'ed a couple of people and told my husband that I'd forgotten my morning thong?

Do you think that would be just a little bit naughty?

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Manwhore

That sounds like a nice little bit o' naughty.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-20-2007, 09:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
I'm sure that if you PMed PF to tell him that you were not wearing any panties, he would think you were being very naughty, and under dressed.

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
Barbara Bush

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!"
Drew Carey
Old 09-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Well, it's easier to do *nothing* than to do something.

What if I just wore a skirt to work and let everyone know that there was no underwear on underneath. Perhaps the one I have with the looooooong slit up the side?

Maybe if I just PM'ed a couple of people and told my husband that I'd forgotten my morning thong?

Do you think that would be just a little bit naughty?

Ummmmm.... PICK ME please to PM!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 09-21-2007, 01:35 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Pic me, pic me!!!

Get it! Don't just TELL me you're not wearing underwear, but show me!

And yes, it'd be naughty and oh so hot!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 09-21-2007, 06:33 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Is today the day?

Hope she gets pics...as CTG suggested!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-21-2007, 07:09 AM

Don't tell PF that you're not wearing any, for god's sake.

The knowledge that there's an extra pair in the house would probably be enought to force PF to drive across the country to break in and free them.

Fly little ones, be free!!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:18 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Fly little ones, be free!!

LOL

PF...the Panty Liberator! Such a noble cause too!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.