Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Site News > Sex News
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Manwhore

Houston Woman's Hidden Camera Catches Intruder Wearing Her Underwear

Do you ever have a creepy feeling that things aren't where you left them? Perhaps you put your hairbrush down on the sink, only later to find it somewhere else. Or you're sure you closed your dresser drawers, but you come home to find them pulled slightly open.

Twenty-four-year-old Nicole Bishop had just moved to Houston when she started noticing odd things in her one-bedroom apartment.

Bishop, a pharmaceutical sales representative who grew up in a small Oregon town, returned home from work on numerous occasions in 2005 to find her lights turned on -- in the closet, her bedroom, even in her bathroom.

"I knew something was wrong. I had that intuition from the beginning," Bishop said.

At first, Bishop didn't act on her suspicions. "I just kind of chalked it up to losing my mind," she explained. But over the course of two months, the number of unexplained incidents increased and became harder to ignore.

"I found a package delivered from UPS on the back balcony of my apartment," Bishop said. "And the only way to get to that back balcony is to actually walk through the apartment."

'Somebody's Been in My House'

Bishop's boyfriend, a student who lived an hour away, became increasingly worried. So the couple devised a plan to put their suspicions to the test. When Bishop left for work one morning, she dropped a tank top just inside the door. If the door was opened while she was away, the shirt would be pushed aside.

"When I got home that night, I peeked my head around the corner, and it was clear up against the wall," Bishop said. "I'm thinking 'Oh my God, somebody's been in my house!'"

Bishop was reluctant to alert authorities without some physical evidence. "I mean what would I call and tell the police?" she asked. "My lights are left on?"

Laurie Levenson, a professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, said, "We just don't have enough police officers to go around and they're not going to sit in your living room waiting for some stalker to come by."

Bishop's boyfriend suggested she buy a hidden camera to catch the intruder on tape, and with the surveillance industry booming, Bishop had dozens of hidden cameras to choose from. The technology has progressed a long way from the jerky images captured by the first "nanny cams," and cameras are hitting the market in all shapes and sizes.

One manufacturer in Jacksonville, Fla.,custom makes hidden cameras that look like dozens of common household products. Safety Technology (http://www.safetytechspy.com/hidden-cameras.htm) can outfit a Pringles can, a tub of Oxi Clean, a container of Slim Jims, a tissue box and even a baby wipes box -- all with a camera planted inside that videotapes through a tiny hole, almost impossible to see without careful study of the packaging.

Caught in the Act

Bishop settled on a digital clock with a tiny camera hidden in its face. She set up the device so that it faced her front door and then added bait to her trap -- some lingerie left lying on the couch. She hoped the intruder would be distracted long enough for the camera to get a good shot. For good measure, she again placed the tank top behind the door as she left.

When Bishop returned home that evening she was relieved to find that the tank top had not been moved. At her boyfriend's suggestion, she decided to test out the camera anyway, assuming it would have recorded a clip of her entering the apartment minutes earlier. "[I] sat down and plugged it in. Thinking, OK, it's going to show me walking in. Well, next thing I know, I'm looking down, and I see that there's all these different tidbits of footage."

What she found confirmed her worst fears. As she watched on her computer screen a stranger poked his head through the door and then entered her apartment. "I lost it," she said. "I'm seeing this person…picking up my underwear, [he] starts smelling it. And you know, then I see him just walk around my apartment just looking through my things."

The video showed the intruder undressing and putting on Bishop's lingerie. "He's wearing it," she said. "He's pleasuring himself. He's…doing really strange things with my furniture." Then, in the video, the man put his own clothes back on, placed everything back carefully where he had found it, and exited the apartment.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Leo was right

Nope, not gonna go there. He's too easy of a target.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 08-27-2007, 04:43 PM

Did he do a button saying "Hit me?"

BTW, I wonder if they ID'd the man.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:25 AM
is not this trim anymore!

They posted a still photo on America's Most Wanted and are asking for the public's help in identifying the culprit.

Click Here

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:08 AM

Reminds me of a bloke from Niagara.

Do I get a reward for that?
Old 08-29-2007, 07:22 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Reminds me of a bloke from Niagara.

Do I get a reward for that?

Yes...you get a copy of the video.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:51 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

The title didn't say anything about sucking drippy panties so I knew it wasn't me.

I also know I don't sleep walk because I once stayed up all night to watch, just to be sure.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Hey! That story was getting really good and then...NO CLIMAX! With all the detail I expected more of a finale. That writer sucks!

I hate when that happens.

But, I knew it wasn't PF...for the exact reason ^^^ he stated. LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Grouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Did he do a button saying "Hit me?"

BTW, I wonder if they ID'd the man.

Nope they never caught me!

Oh fuck damn!

Anyways, he should have made nachos too . That's what I did. It shows that I have a bit of class.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:02 PM

If she didn't stock Vegemite, she got all she deserved!!
Old 08-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLinguist
Nope they never caught me!

Oh fuck damn!

Anyways, he should have made nachos too . That's what I did. It shows that I have a bit of class.

But he folded people's clothes neatly as well...clearly an act of vandalism...
(at least it would be at my house)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Gone with the Wind

I hate to be a wet blanket, just chalk it up to my current bad mood, but this guy is more than creepy, he's dangerous!
Sick creeps like this get more and more daring and intrusive, until he finally decides to wait inside her home and attack her.
I have learned a lot about Texas rental laws since I got here. She needs to demand new locks and better security! The apartment management needs to explain how sicko got a key to her apartment! They are supposed to put in new locks when a place is rented.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
..... They are supposed to put in new locks when a place is rented.

WW

I'm not as concerned with the 'law' or 'procedures' that are SUPPOSE to be done when I am given the key (keys) to something that involves true security or safety. If I have the final responsibility, I will normally change the tumblers (much easier and cheaper than the complete lockset) in the locks myself. Where ANYBODY else may have need of an 'emergency key', I will tape that key between two cheap (frays easily) pieces of cardboard (with my initials under the key), then put it in an envelope with my signed name and the date overlapping the glued flap. Give it to the party that 'has to have 'possible access' with a polite smile and "Sure, I understand. Just rip it open and use it whenever you have to and we can set up another one after whatever crisis."

Sometimes just the message that you are paying attention goes a long way in avoiding issues.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world