Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Question Changes

How much do peoples sexual appetites change over time? What new fantasies do you have now that you didn't a year ago?
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I've changed so much. I used to be a prude.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Mama Mia!

I dont know about new fantasies necessarily but I have lost a few. For example I used to be into the whole rape scene thing. Not anymore. I could name a million fantasies that I no longer have any interest in. I find I've calmed down a lot in my "old age".

It's a BOY!!
Old 06-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Loungin' Around

You know...I was just going to post something about how the sex drive is ramping up...I think the 30's thing may be kicking in.

As for fantasies - my fantasies have expanded to include more variety in people/places/events. But I always have and always will be more adventuresome in my dreams than in real life.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Leo was right

My sex drive hasn't really changed as I've gotten older. It's always been high.

New fantasies in the last year....... yeah, got a few of those but I'll sort of keep them tucked away for now.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 06-03-2007, 09:39 AM
S.A.W.B.

I have begun to really enjoy some pain with my sex, nothing too harsh, but some good scratching and biting seem to add a little something for me here lately

Also, really starting to enjoy my wife's girlfriends.....
Old 06-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Gone with the Wind

"30's thing"

Oh my God, do I know what you mean! My sex drive is almost out of control!
I find myself daydreaming and fantasizing about sex, partners real and potential, pretty much all the time.

It isn't all the "30's thing" though.
I stopped my BC injections not long ago. (I haven't had a menstrual cycle in years) While I am still wating for my period to return, the change in my libido has been tremendous!
My problem is that I not left myself too many new places to go.
My interest in pain as part of sex has become more intense. Though that has been pretty much limited to my encounters with women. I guess I am just not comfortable enough with men to go there with anyone but M, and he is sometimes hesitant to do what I ask.

A new found interest in exhibitionism is making life... interesting. My recent trip to Austin was nothing but a thrill, as I was nearly (quasi- legal at times) nude the entire trip. I went "nude sailing" on the big lake, and of course skinnydiping. (I did get sunburned on the back of my neck despite a liberal aplication of sunscreen) The most clothing I wore at any time during the whole 4 day weekend was an old t-top and flip flops.
The whole experience was a huge turn on, which I made the most of during the trip.
I have also learned I can get away with almost anything in an SUV with tinted windows. (smiles a very dirty smile)

bare(ly) here

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 06-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Loungin' Around

(((((Wanda)))) - you're my hero

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-04-2007, 10:19 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I don't know that my drive has changed, but yes...my appetite has. My cravings are so much stronger and for things that I've probably always been interested in but afraid to admit (even to myself). I think that as I'm getting older & more comfortable with who I am, I feel more able to express that side of me.

That having been said...chain me to the wall & make me watch you pleasure yourself.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.