Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Suprise Me

Chili - Cold weather pick me up... :)

(Not related to the "pull my finger'' thread)

I am making chili for supper.

I like a variety of beans in my chili, not just the normal chili beans or kindney beans. I have put butter beans, navy beans, black beans along with the standard dark red and light red kidney beans. I also like to put a little spice in mine so I add a can of rotelle with chilis to it along with the chili powder.

Some people put different meat in their chili - we just like hamburger.

Cobalt likes grated cheese on his chili, lots of crackers or even cornbread if I bake it.

I like to eat mine with flour tortillias and a dab of sour cream on mine.

How do you all like your chili? I am just curious..

Old 01-21-2007, 03:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lots of chili powder, spicy spicy, I like mine with ground beef or turkey. I'm a kidney bean purist. If I make it too spicy then I put it over rice. ALWAYS must make sweet cornbread with it

I make a dish, taco soup that is ground meat, a variety of beans, white hominy, v8 or similar juice, beef boullion, taco seasoning mix and dry ranch dressing. To die for. I use sour cream and cheese as toppings for it and lost of green onions.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Suprise Me

YUM.. that taco soup sounds good! How much of those ingredients do you use?

I sometimes like my chili in a 3-way Make spaghetti noodles and use the chili as the sauce and then sprinkle grated cheese of the top...

I haven't tried rice with it before - that sounds good too!

My little 'domme' likes to put fritos on hers.. lol : ) She only likes the kindney beans, but will eat the others.

Old 01-21-2007, 03:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I think she's mine

I don't measure things so it's just a guesstimate.

1/2- 1 lb ground meat browned and drained(depends on how hearty you like it)

4 cans of beans (you pick but I always include pinto, black and butter beans)

1 can white hominy (will be a texture like pasta in the soup)

1 can diced tomatoes (I leave these out as my family is finicky)

1 large can vegetable juice (you add it until the soup is the consistency your peeps like)

2 beef boullion cubes

2 packages taco seasoning (the spice level you choose)

1 pack dry ranch mix

You can do this is crock pots or big soup pots/dutch ovens. When I do turkey I just crumble it all raw with the other ingredients and set the crock pot on high. A regular crock pot only fits 3 cans of beans. I have the large one or I use two small ones and then send some down to an elderly neighbor. Or else I freeze it in lunch sizes.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Sin Diesel

Talking

For home use, I try to get this canned high-protein organic kind from Nature's Valley. I can get it at the organic store down the block from me but for some reason they stopped stocking the ones with ground turkey meat. I don't mind vegetarian at all, but I prefer turkey meat if I can get it. I'll throw it over some rice or even pasta.

I have puh-lenty of spices at home to pep it up manually if it's not hot enuff for my taste. I recycle my unused Chinese takeout chili oil by pouring it into empty ketchup squeeze bottles. I have two bottles almost full now.

When I go out, I'll get beef chili and heap the sour cream and black pepper on it. My heart is probably screaming murder for me doing that, but it's a pleasant, momentary vice I'm entitled to, I think.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Leo was right

I'm sort of back asswards with how I eat my chili. I put the crackers in the bowl first. Either smashed up saltines or big handful of oyster crackers. Then the chili goes on top followed by lots of grated cheddar or co-jack. Sometimes I'll put sour cream on it as well or onions but I usually have enough onion in the chili itself. About half the time I'll make cornbread to go along with it and maybe 10% of the time some corn chips will go on top too.

As for how I make it, I usually stick with just chili beans. Ground beef probably 90% of the time but sometimes I'll cube up some sirloin or on the very rare occasion ribeye. It seems as if I make it a bit hotter each time out lately so usually I'll make two separate batches: one for the folks who want the heat and then a milder version without cayenne. I don't have any particular recipe though. Pretty much just the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chilies, meat, onion, sometimes celery, maybe a bay leaf or two and then the chili powder, cumin and cayenne until it tastes right to me.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 01-21-2007, 03:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I put a pinch of cinnamon in mine.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-21-2007, 04:14 PM

I like my chili Spicy hamburger mixed with ground deer meat,can of rotelle tomatoes,sliced red and green bell peppers,chili powder,some ground cumin,cook it then put in fridge for a day to flavor.Then simmer till its ready to eat add sliced jalapenos and shreded pepper jack cheese with crackers.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:26 PM

There is a dish here in the Northern Territory which doesn't contain chilli, just no-one's found it yet.

We buy chilli paste which is so hot, a couple of drops is enough, a teaspoon is waaaaay too much.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

We start with Brooks Chili Hot Beans and spice it up from there. I make it with ground beef. I add grated chedder cheese and Oyster crackers in the bowl and a large glass of milk to help with the burning mouth.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Just me.

I love my wife's chili, but I'll have to get her recipe. We've found some new Ritz crackers and we've been breaking them up on top of the cheese (tastes good in all soups). Delicious. The recipes here sound good, too. I may have to print all these off and share them with her. Yummy. Never get tired of chili.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Missing the Angels

I'm an odd one.....I don't like super hot chili.....I tend to make mine a bit on the tame side. I have'nt made chili in many years. Not even sure if I can remember what I used to put in it. I might have it written somewhere.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Suprise Me

DB - are those ritz are the garden veggie ones? I like them too - I crunch them up and put them on top of salads..

I think chili is something that you can put anything into.... my mom used to cut up carrots and other veggies and 'hide' them in it.. lol

Old 01-21-2007, 10:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I make a black bean veg head chili and it has carrots and corn in it.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
Stop it you guys, you're making me HUNGRY!!!