Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2006, 06:26 PM

partial fantasy

you sit on the bed; glancing from the clock on the mantle piece to your reflection in the mirror.

i try to control my breathing as i watch you through the crack in the door - you are unaware of me, looking; seeing.

i see your hand move up your leg, your fingers lightly dancing on your thigh; pushing open the front of your bathrobe. i stifle a gasp as you spread your legs wide and hike your robe up and open, your hands running up the inside of your thigh. - i sit there waiting, hoping.

you throw your head back as your fingers explore along your lips, stroking yourself, pushing them apart - your eyes closed.

i slowly push open the door trying not to distract you - i step forward; knowing that there is no going back - seeing you with your legs wide apart, and your fingers exploring.

i step closer to the bed - i am holding my breath so that i don't make a sound - i take one more step, i am standing in front of you - my hands are ready.

i move forward, pinning you to the bed, pushing myself between your legs. I lay my full weight onto you as i feel you struggle.- i hold your wrist bringing your arms above your head, slipping a cord around them, i pull it. - you feel me fasten this to the top of the bed - as i run my hand down your body - slipping it along your legs. you feel me move myself, down, my hot breath up your exposed flesh, as i push your legs together, and bind them at the ankles. pulling; i fasten the cord tightly under the bed.

you feel the cords secure on your wrists and ankles, as i stand up looking at you.

i climb onto the bed and kneel either side of you - with my crotch just above your breasts. from a pocket i pull out a silken scarf, it is black in colour.
"lift up your head!"

you lift up your head and i quickly fasten the scarf around your head, across your eyes so your view hazy through the semi-transparent scarf.

i lean over and and kiss you gently on the lips - as i do this you feel coldness on your stomach. i run my hands over your body, across the fabric of your bath robe, across your bare flesh - trailing behind my touch is the coldness . i find the cord that is keeping your robe fastened at your waist, and with one movement you hear a snip, as i cut through. my hands dance across your body as i move towards your left arm, gripping the hem of the sleeve i begin to cut, with the scissors up the inside of the sleeve. i keep on cutting to your armpit, and then begin to move down and along your side. you feel the blunt edge of the scissors against your skin as i cut.

i keep on going, down to your waist, and along your thigh. i repeat the same on the otherside but working from the hem upwards, along your thigh up past your waist; up to the armpit, down the arm and then back up the arm over the shoulders to completion. i slowly remove the top of your bathrobe
"lift yourself up"

as you lift, i move up slightly, but you feel your breasts pressing into my balls. i bend forward and remove the back of your bathrobe - throwing it to the floor and enjoying your nakedness.

i stand above you - and you see me remove my clothes, i am totally naked.

i move across the bed, and dim the lights, walking around the bed i light a candle that is situated at the four corners. you begin to smell the scent of the candles.

i walk to the end of the bed, running my hands up your legs - at the waist, i order you to lift up - as you do so i slip a rope under your waist, and pass it up and over, slipping the other end through a loop. - i slowly pull this, you feel the warm of the rope as it runs against your skin, slight friction. with the end of the rope at the front of you, i run it down and across your mound. down the length of your legs.

i run my hands up your legs from your feet - my nails lightly scratching as i run them up the inside of your thigh. as i do i force your thighs apart, a little and pass the rope between your leg, slipping my hand below your arse, i pull the rope ends up and through the rope belt at the small of your back - separating the rope ends and pulling them either side, and round - i run my hand down your front, making sure the rope is sitting in between your lips, as i do i rub you ever so - my thumb brushing your clit.