Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Nobody Bakes A Cake As Tasty As A ®TastyKake

Sharni's "Vegemite" thread inspired this...but a thread from Lilith (which I can't find) a while back made me think...hmmmmmmm...

I offered to send kathy1 some grits if she can receive them!

Not everyone knows of the ®TastyKake Co. and I would LOVE to turn you on to a product that remains "local" for some strange reason.

Ever have a butterscotch krimpet? How bout a chocolate cupcake with the bestest icing and filling known to man? Another fave is a peanut butter kandykake...mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Trust me folks...®TastyKake is a well kept secret!

I am NOT...and have never been...a representitive of this company. Just a local yokal who'd love to share the sweet treats with my "family".

Wanna try some? They'll come NO STRINGS ATTACHED...MY TREAT! I'll send them in a box filled with a case (a case of 12 cakes per box...for example). They'll be sealed in their original cases...but I'll have to box them so they don't get crushed.

Geezzzz...I feel like a drug pusher. But I just want to spread the sweetness...REALLY! I know most here have experienced "Zingers" and "Devil Dogs" (for example)...but NOBODY BAKES A CAKE AS TASTY AS A TASTYKAKE!!!!!!!!!

PM me for a FREE...no strings attached...I'll destroy your home addy just after I send it...sample of my hometown (area) cake of ALL cakes!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-24-2006, 03:50 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
mmmmmm peanutbutter kandykakes
*drool*
i feel the need to make a run to the local turkey hill and get me some
she ain't lyin' folks, them is gooooo-ooood kakes!

it sure is very kind of you lixy.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-24-2006, 05:15 PM
~getting by~

They have them here and I'm always tempted but have been tempted to grab a box and bring them home. The strawberry krimpets caught my eye this week.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:22 PM

LixyChick,

Yes’m They are great! I have been obliged to send some from time to time to my kinder who live too far away to be able to purchase them.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh come on folks! Don't be shy! Ask...and ye shall receive! Take it from the above Pixies...they are good KAKES!

TY aforementioned Pixie's...for the endorsement!

For heaven's sake...I am a cake pusher! What has my life become? LOL!

P.S. I can pack them for oversea travel!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-24-2006, 08:33 PM
~a little bit naughty~

CAKE!!

Now how do I get me some that are carb free??????

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 10-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Just me.

Butterscotch krimpets ... my PM's on it's way! Never had them before but they sound delicious!

Have to admit though ... when I first thought of tasty cakes, it wasn't butterscotch krimpets.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:15 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I've been wanting some of your 'TastyKake' in my mouth for a LOOOOOooong time.

(can you wrap mine in something pink? )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Loungin' Around

Lixy ~~

I'd take you up on your kind offer, but only if I can send you something from San Francisco.

Some Sees candy? Some local oysters? Anything from SF you crave...or should I get creative?

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-25-2006, 04:39 AM
Everybody Stretch!

TT...They've just recently started making low cal cakes and I'll be glad to send you some but...the originals are the best of the best! The low cal stuff seems dry to me and they don't put the icing on them. I'll have a look around when I go to the store today and see if anything looks inviting. If so...I'll PM you!

db...Got your PM and krimpets will be on their way tomorrow!

PF...LOL! I'll pick something out especially for you!

osuche...Awwwww, no need hun! Really! I said no strings and I meant it. TY for the offer. Now what can I send? Cream filled chocolate cupcakes, butterscotch krimpets, peanut butter kandykakes...oh, there is such a variety! If you want, you can PM me with what you don't like (ie:jelly filled stuff for example) and I'll surprise ya with something yummy!

Anyone else curious?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-25-2006, 09:03 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
.....PF...LOL! I'll pick something out especially for you!.....

OK!

You pick out a surprise in pink and I'll stop by for trick-or-treat and pick it up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TorT-1.jpg (142.8 KB, 310 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

OK...now let's see...

TT...I found a TastyKake called "Sensables". They are sugar free and only 13g carbs per serving. Serving size is 1 cake with fat total of 8g. Saturated fat =1.5g and no trans fat. Cholesterol is 20mg and sodium is 80mg. Dietary fiber = 4g and protein is 3g. They are chocolate finger cakes with chocolate chips (which will have sugar alcohol). Now I have never had them and I don't want to force anything on you so please feel free to pass on them! They are not iced like regular TastyKakes and the other type I tried from this line was a bit dry compared to the originals. I won't claim that these are the best in their line but they are a TastyKake none-the-less and so there is something of the originality in them. Let me know before Friday morning so that I can send them at the same time as everyone elses. No pressure hun...you don't have to feel bad if you don't want them. Mr. Lixy will be glad to take them off your hands...lol!

db...A *NEW* product from TastyKake is called "Doublicious" and they've taken the butterscotch krimpet and iced it twice! The icing makes the cake and the cake makes the icing...so you are in for a real treat! One suggestion...if the icing wants to stick to the wrapper, replace the wrapper and rub the iced side of the cake gently on your sleeve (make sure you replace the wrapper first or this could get rather messy) then slowly peel the wrapper away. I never usually do this cause I like to clean the wrapper with my finger and suck it off. Um...the icing...I was talking about the stuck-on icing! LOL!

osuche...I sent you a two part PM. Please get back to me before Friday morning...TYVM!

PF...Um...um...um...I'd swear you forgot your costume if I didn't know you better! I triple dog dare you to go trick-or-treating like that...AND TAKE MORE PICS! I got my pink all picked out and I've chosen, what I think will be, the perfect TastyKake for you! They are cream filled Koffee Kake cupcakes. Mmmmmmmmm! If you want...I'll suck out the cream for you if you don't like it in there! (<---door is WIDE open)...*giggle*

So...if/when all the orders are in I'll be sending the packages off on Friday afternoon.

Oh...and for those peanut butter lovers...they have a double filled peanut butter kandy kake now! *drools*

Anyone else????

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Missing the Angels

Koffee Kake cupcakes!!!!!! They sound as good as chocolate filled ones.

Is it too late? May I have one?

/me clicks over to PM Lixy.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:36 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Soda...It's not too late! Check your PM's! I'm glad you joined in!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-26-2006, 05:50 AM
Missing the Angels