Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-21-2005, 09:39 PM

Raven for Lunch (Sequel to Merry Fucking Christmas)

Raven for Lunch
By NastyGuy

This is a work of fiction. It's also the sequel to Merry Fucking Christmas. Enjoy!

It's been several months since Ron's Office Christmas Party, and he hadn't brought up any ideas for a little "get together" with his co-worker, Raven, as he had promised her. Of course, I hadn't said anything to him either; partly due to the fact that he didn't know I had heard him make the promise, and also because I still hadn't come to grips with having sex with her myself and enjoying it so much. Did I have lesbian tendencies, and if so, how did I feel about being lesbian? How did I feel about Ron?

Quite frankly, I still love Ron, not just because he's a good husband to me, despite his cheating with Raven. I just love being around him. He's so charismatic! Of course he's fantastic in the bedroom (or anywhere else, for that matter) but that's not what keeps me with him.

Because of these thoughts that have been running through my head, I've lately been coming to the conclusion that I might be bi-sexual, but I haven't been sure if my experience in lesbian sex was a one-time thing, or if I really enjoy having sex with women. After all, it wasn't like I had intended to have sex with Raven that first time. I decided last weekend, after a particularly good eating-out by Ron, that I wanted to find out how I felt about the idea of having sex with a woman again, and since he wasn't making any moves in that direction I would have to.

But I didn't know how to go about it. Would I tell him about my little trist with Raven and her boyfriend the same night I witnessed Ron fucking her? Or would I tell him about the erotic dreams I've been having where I have sex with Raven? How could I bring up something like this?

I didn't have a clue, so I decided to ask for help. It took me several days to work up the courage, but on Wednesday, I called Raven at her office.

"Well, hello June," she said warmly after I identified myself. "It's been some time! How have you been doing since Christmas?"

"Things have been busy here," I explained. "We've been getting a lot of contract-engineering work lately. I've been working on a new board for a pocket wireless video-on-demand player, and it's been tough to fit everything it needs in a handheld package."

"Nice to hear you have job security," she replied, "but that's not what I was talking about. When are you going to let Ron invite me over for dinner? I've so been looking forward to licking you for dessert."

I wasn't expecting her to mention that in the conversation so quickly and I was quite flustered, as well as excited, that she wanted to have sex with me again.

"Actually," I stammered out, "Ron hasn't brought up dinner with you yet, and I was wondering if you might want to get together for lunch someplace to figure out how I should bring up the subject. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure how he would take it."

"Not sure how accepting he would be of the idea that his wonderful, innocent, but very sexy wife wants to lick another woman's pussy?" she asked. "I'm not sure what to tell you, but your invitation to lunch sounds wonderful. Except, instead of going to some restaurant, how would you feel about coming back to my apartment?"

"Are you suggesting another session with you and Brian?"

"Brian's out of town at the moment. He's at some convention in Las Vegas. This would be just us. I just got a new toy that I've wanted to try out, but I do need another woman there to make full use of it. Are you interested?"

I was thinking a thousand things right at that moment. Did having sex with another woman without a man around make me a lesbian? Did I really care? Did I want to have sex with Raven again? All I knew was that my heart was pounding, I was blushing bright red, and I sure wanted something. I decided to go ahead and told her yes. We discussed arrangements quickly, and decided that she would come over to my office, and I would drive us to her apartment. I told my boss that I had to take a friend to the airport, and that I would probably be some time but that I would put in overtime to pick up the slack. He was really understanding and simply gave me the afternoon off, so I was free! I just had to wait for Raven to arrive. That was going to be the hard part, because I had time to think about what I had agreed to. Did I really want to go through with it, or did I want to wriggle out? I had all but decided to tell Raven that I had changed my mind when the receptionist at the front desk called me to tell me that Raven had arrived.

Raven was standing at the front desk, and I had forgotten just what a commanding presence she is. She barely tops 5'2" in three-inch-heels, but she was wearing a really knockout short skirt suit. I saw one of my co-workers checking her out, and running back to tell the other guys that the sexiest woman in the building was standing in the lobby.

I decided not to tell her that I wasn't going through with it, and told myself that I would let her know as soon as we stepped outside.

"Hello, June, it's nice of you to take me to the airport," she said to me sincerely as she took my hand, and then she gave my palm a little flick of her finger. The touch was electric, and I was so flustered that I forgot I was going to turn her down. I introduced her to the receptionist as a high-school friend of mine, and then we went out to my car, watched by an entire engineering team through the windows I'm sure.

Raven quickly showed me the way to get to her apartment as I tried to think of what I was going to say to her. I mean, I couldn't actually go through with having sex with her, I'm not a lesbian! Halfway to the apartment and without a word she placed her hand on my thigh, and lazily, almost absent-mindedly, tickled the inside of my thigh through my jeans. God, it was driving me nuts! I could barely concentrate on driving, let alone what I was going to tell her when we got there!

She lives closer to my work than I expected, so we got there quickly. She showed me into her apartment without giving any outward sign of why we were there, just being very friendly and accomodating. I walked in and looked around without looking at her. Her apartment was very nice, efficiently decorated with simple, elegant, modern furniture.

"Raven, your apartment is very nice," I said without turning around.

"Thank you," she replied. "Is that why you're here? To look at my apartment?" She almost seemed to be reading my mind, and I turned around at the accusation. I saw she was leaning against the wall in a way that was casual, and didn't suggest anything except confidence.

"Oh, no," I assured her. "That's not it at all."

"Good," she replied, giving me a sexy smile, and then she approached me, gently took my face in her hands, and gave me a kiss that was gentle and quick. Her lips were so soft on mine that I was shocked when she broke the kiss and stepped back.

"You know, in asian homes we don't wear shoes, and in this one, we don't wear clothes either," and with that she took off her business suit in an flash of efficiency that I couldn't duplicate in a million years. Afterward, she stood there with one hand on her hip, and the other held up, looking like she had just finished a magic clothes-disappearing trick. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, and I just stared at her.

"Do you like what you see?" she inquired.

"Raven, you're a little china doll!" I exclaimed incredulously.

"I prefer to be called an Action Figure," she said as she put her hands on her hips and shook them for emphasis.

"What I meant is that you're simply beautiful!" I said.

Raven walked up to me until she was pressed against me and looked directly into my eyes. "June, I don't know if you've noticed, but you are beautiful too," she said so softly. "Millions of women around the world would love to be a tall, white women with your beautiful, light-brown hair. My God, most of those women wouldn't just like to look like you, they want to BE you." She took my face in her hands again, kissed me lightly, and said; "You're absolutely beautiful, June," and when she said it, I knew it was true.

This little woman had me so enthralled when she told me I was beautiful that when she started to take off my tee-shirt I immediately started taking off my jeans too. In a short time I was completely naked in front of her, and she stepped back to look me over from top to bottom with an approving stare.

"You're every bit as beautiful as I remember," she said, and took me in her arms. I bent forward to kiss her passionately. I could feel her delicate tongue enter my mouth, and I sucked on her greedily as she ran her fingers over my back. She broke the kiss first and looked at my breasts, just below her eye level.

"June, you have the most perfect breasts," she said dreamily. "How could you ever doubt how beautiful you are?" She looked directly into my eyes as she said it, and then looked back at my breasts when I didn't answer. She kissed each of my nipples, and then took the left one into her small mouth, licking it gently while holding me closely. Her tongue was so gentle as it made circling motions around my nipple, and I was getting so turned on, I threw back my head, closed my eyes, and moaned as she continued to work on my nipple, enjoying the nearness of her body.

I was almost brought out of my trance when she stopped sucking on my nipple, but she took my hand in hers and led me to her couch, never breaking eye contact with me. I would have done anything for her I was so in love at that moment. She sat facing me on the couch and tentatively ran her fingers through my hair. She gave me a thorough look over, looking at my breasts and the vee of hair between my legs, and then looked directly into my eyes again for a few seconds before lustily leaning forward, grabbing my head, and kissing me fully and with gusto. I happily returned her kiss, holding her as close to me as possible, my fingers tangled in her hair trying to bring her mouth just a bit more to mine as she threw her legs over mine to get closer to me. We broke our kiss after a few minutes and giggled like little girls, trying out something new.

I was slightly embarrassed by how attracted I was to her right then, but Raven certainly wasn't as she gave me a wonderful smile. I stopped giggling and leaned forward and kissed her gently again, and proceeded to push her over onto her back. Raven was my first sexual experience with a woman, and I was going to enjoy having my second with her as well. I really wanted to pleasure her, and after kissing her emphatically, I started working down her small body, licking and kissing her neck and shoulders before working toward her small but wonderful breasts. I just lay my head down on her small chest and stared at them, lightly touching just the nipples. Her breasts were so different from mine, I couldn't believe how nice they were. Her nipples were fairly large, and very dark, while mine are small and a light pink that almost blends into my skin color. Her breasts were also much smaller, but firmer than mine, hardly sagging at all. After just looking and touching them for what seemed forever, I decided that I had to taste them and put my mouth over her nipple and took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I was probably being a little rough with her, but from the little moan I heard from her she was enjoying it.

I continued to lick her nipples in quick little circles and sucked on them hard until they were standing out and very red. I didn't just want to stop there, and seeing how turned on she was, I started kissing her down her body until I was nestled between her legs. I kissed her once on the inside of each thigh, a little kiss with a quick lick, and stared at her smoothly shaven pussy. Her outer labia was just a little swolen, her lips damp with lust, and her clit protruded just a little from under her hood. I could smell her lust, and I was going insane from it. I kissed her gently on either side of her pussy, teasing her by not going down on her right as I listened to her moan. She couldn't put up with that for long and pleaded; "June, that feels so good! Please lick me hard! Make me cum!"

I couldn't say no to her, and I spread her lips as wide as I could and licked her across her opening all the way over her clitty, and sucked hard on her clit. She gasped loudly, and I took that to mean that I should work harder. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked on her entire opening for a moment. I couldn't keep it up, so I started licking her with quick, darting motions, over her pussy lips and clit, and finally into her pussy. Once I licked inside her I wanted more and pushed my tongue further into her, licking her for all I was worth! I only did this for a few moments before I felt her tensing up and heard her start calling out that she was cumming, so I started sucking and licking her clit as hard as I could as she came on my face for the first time that day! She kept squealing as I licked her over and over, trying to keep her cumming as long as I could, but she finally came down. She lay there for awhile, breathing hard, while I licked the dampness from her lips, and I heard her moan out; "Good God, June! You're wonderful!"

"Thank you," I replied. "You're delicious!" I moved up next to her and kissed her fully on the lips so she could taste her own juices on my tongue. She kissed me back emphatically, her tongue searching my mouth as she rolled me onto my back to lay on top of me. She weighed almost nothing as she held me and kissed me, breaking our kisses only long enough to nibble on my neck. She moved a bit downward until she was even with my breasts again, and she stared at them, lightly touching one of my nipples with her fingers. I heard her whisper, "Your breasts are so beautiful, June. They're a wonderful size, and the nipples are such a beautiful shade of pink," and as she said it she leaned toward one and gently, oh so gently, licked just the tip of my nipple. It felt so good that I sighed. That seemed to be her cue and she took my nipple into her mouth and started to suck on it.

She really knew what to do. She took her time, licking and sucking one breast for awhile, then stopping and kneading it with her hand as she admired the other before doing the same for it. She kept it up for some time, and I couldn't believe it, but hearing all of those compliments, and with all of her attention, I actually had a small orgasm just from the way she manipulated my breasts! That's never happened to me before, even though Ron loves to pay all kinds of attention to them. After I came, she leaned up and kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered in my ear: "I hope you're ready for more." I nodded and purred "Yes" in reply.

She kissed her way down my body, taking her time, each kiss ended with a little lick, until she was nestled between my legs. She spread my legs further apart, bending my knees toward my chest and gently carressed my pussy lips while staring at them.

"Hmmm," she purred, "So nice." She continued to just barely touch my outer lips with just her fingertips, not going further, until I was sure I was going to go insane. She then leaned forward, closed her eyes, and gave me the lightest of kisses right on my pussy lips, ending it like the others with just a little flick of her tongue. I thought I would surely cum right then as I saw her open her eyes, look right at me and say in a voice almost too low to hear, "Beautiful and delicious!"

I managed to hold off my orgasm as I watched Raven lightly spread my lips with her fingers, and when she saw my clit peeking out from under its hood, she smiled, glanced into my eyes with a quick "May I?" and leaned forward. I closed my eyes in anticipation. She stayed there for what seemed to be forever; I could feel her breath on my pussy. Then when I was sure she wouldn't be doing anything I felt her give my clit the tiniest lick. I caught my breath and I heard her moan in satisfaction as she tasted my juices for the first time this day. She started to lick me in earnest, and I let my breath go in a long sigh. She was really good at licking pussy! She kept licking me from my vagina to my clit, taking it in her tiny mouth and sucking on it and playing with it using her tongue. She seemed to know how to keep me from going over the edge and having an orgasm, but I started to finally get impatient and ground my crotch on her face. She took the hint and licked me to a mind-blowing orgasm as I screamed out that I was cumming! I felt it build in my stomach, and the waves coursing through my womb as it took over and I lost myself. She kept me cumming for quite a while as I drenched her face with my juices.

Finally I came down, but she didn't stop. She kept licking me all over my pussy mound, getting me all hot again.

"Raven," I said, "That's wonderful, but I'm going to be late back to work!" She simply smiled at me and said, "You said you had the afternoon off! I'm hungry and I'm not done eating yet!"

I just relaxed and let her continue going down on me. When I was halfway back to orgasming again I felt something different. I looked at Raven and saw that she had a really long dildo in her hand. She must have hidden it under her couch and retrieved it while my eyes were closed. Now she had it aimed at my pussy and had started feeding it into me. I could see it was a double-headed design, pink with realistic cock ridges and veins on it. After all of her attention to the outside of my pussy, it felt really good to have something stretching me out! She slowly slipped it into my drenched opening, taking more time than she needed. Finally I felt full, but she kept going until I felt it hit my cirvix. I haven't ever felt quite so full! I looked down and saw Raven lean back and start to feed the other end into her own pussy, slowly sinking down on it and stretching wide to accept it's width. She couldn't take quite as much as I did, but she got more of it into herself than I expected. I knew she could take a large cock--after all, I saw her fuck my husband, and he's not small! I then saw her reach toward a little box that seemed to be wired to the middle of the dildo, and I realized that it was actually a vibrator. I had no idea that they made double-ended vibrators! I heard the little controller box in her hand click and immediately felt the vibrations in my pussy.

It really felt good, and after a few seconds I could feel Raven grinding down on it. The little bit of movement from her hips made me want more, and I started grinding back at her.

Raven and I kept fucking our hips at each other, with the pulsating vibrator connecting us together, for quite some time. As I was approaching my third orgasm I heard Ravens breath coming in heavy gasps, and I heard her say that she was cumming. With that she turned the vibrator up to its full speed and my last orgasm crashed over me. I milked the vibrator with my pussy muscles for all I was worth as both Raven and I pushed our pussies toward each other!

I came down first, and watched Raven as she lay there, both of us still impaled on that long pole, breathing hard. She turned it off and we lay there giggling until we finally bent toward each other and kissed as we pulled it out of ourselves.

"You know," I said to her, "The reason I called was to see if we could get together for a three-way. Although I like your friend there," I gestured toward her toy, "that's not what I had in mind."

"I know," she said. "Brian's birthday is in a couple of weeks, and I think you'ld make a wonderful birthday gift for him."

"And for you?" I asked.

"Of course, lover," she winked at me.

"Ron's birthday isn't far off either," I said. "Want to make it a two-fer?"

"If you're there, I am too!" she exclaimed.

"Sex- the best time I've had without laughing." - Woody Allen
"If you never laugh while having sex, there's something wrong with you." - A close anonymous friend.

feedback

Other stories by NastyGuy:

Oops (Incestous lesbian)
Merry Fucking Christmas (Group sex/Cheating spouses)
The Dare: Shannon's Story (1st time/FFM)
Way off Broadway (Masturbation show)
Bedhopping (1st time/FM)
The Goldilocks Saga (1st time/Group/Chapters)
Swap Meat (1st time group sex/Work in progress)

Last edited by fzzy : 12-26-2005 at 10:34 PM.