Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Married Couple

The Parole Officer

Paul Simmons stepped into the warm Maccom County courthouse out of the cold winter's wind and asked for directions to Sam Wellington's office. As he walked up the stairs to the third floor, he couldn't help but thinking, "God, I hope this Sam Wellington is not one of those parole officers that are real dickheads. I hope that he's better than the last one I had. Thanks to that son-of-a-bitch I had to spend ten days in jail just for being ten minutes late to an appointment."

Reaching the third floor, Paul looked on all the glass doors until he found the one reading Sam Wellington Maccom County Parole Officer in fancy lettering. He recieved a sweet sounding "Come in" after knocking on the door. Once inside, Paul found a sexy looking beauty bent over, pulling a file from the filing cabinet.

She looked to be in her mid-twenties and was wearing a tan business skirt. The matching jacket hung on the back of her desk chair. The tan skirt only seemed to high light her brown eyes. Her long brown hair hung freely around her shoulders. Her five foot five inch heighth was raised by her high heels. Her long shapely legs ran up her skirt and disappeared. Her ample breasts seemed to be trying to burst free from the tight, low cut white button-up shirt she was wearing. She was small framed, but that was just how Paul liked his woman.

Paul was going on twenty when he had been sent to prision. He had served a little over nine years of his sentence and he hadn't been with a woman since two months before going. Sam was really doing a number on his mind and his dick. "Damn," Paul thought to himself as he looked her up and down, "her legs just ran right up that skirt and make a complete ass of themselves. And a nice ass it is too. And would you get a look at those breasts. DAMN!" He just knew that he would cream himself from just looking at her.

Straighting up, the woman smiled at Paul and asked, "Can I help you?" "Yeah," Paul said smiling back at her. Many nasty thoughts of just how she could "help" him raced through his mind. "My name is Paul Simmons. I'm suppose to meet my parole officer, Sam Wellington. Is he here?"

The young woman giggled a little before she answered. "I'm Samantha Wellington and I'm am your parole officer. I was just pulling out your file." Pointing at a chair in front of her desk, she instructed him to sit down. The visit lasted about ten minutes as a date and a time for his next monthly visit was made. For the next six months, Paul looked forward to his monthly meetings with Sam. Not so much the having to go to her office, but getting to look upon her beautiful body. She had become the one person he thought about when he masterbated. She had even took over his dreams.

During her sixth visit with Paul, Sam looked over her calendar to set up a date and time for the following month. "Well," she started as she looked over the calender, her reading glasses resting on her nose, "the next time you're suppose to be here is the day that I have to appear in court in a different county. How about you come by here around eight that evening." Looking at him over the top of her glasses, she asked, "Will that be alright with you? Other wise it will push you over your date and I don't want them issuing a warrant for your arrest when it's my fault. If that's not ok, we'll have to visit nearly a week ahead of schedule and that won't work either. They will say the visit was made to soon and another will be needed. I think as long as it is made before midnight that night it will be okay." "Sure," Paul said casually as he shrugged his shoulders.

The month passed and Paul made his way to the courthouse on the appointed date and time. Sam had apparently forgotten their appointment because she was taken by surprise when he appeared and offered to help her with the heavy box of documents she was carrying. Once inside, she apologized profusely for forgetting the appointment.

"No sweat," Paul said as he sat the heavy box down next to her desk. "I just hope that I didn't scare you too bad." Just then a knock at the door made them both jump. The door open and a security guard stepped into the room.

"Is everything alright, Sam," he asked, staring Paul up and down as he did. "Yes," she answered, "just an appointment that I had forgotten about. You can go on. I'll be alright."

"Alright then," the guard said, acting as if he thought twice about leaving the two of them alone. "I'll lock the door so that all you'll have to do is push it open from the inside. Once it's closed though, it won't reopen from the outside unless you have a key." Smiling at him she said, "I do, George. Thanks." With that the guard left.

Paul watched Sam as she moved behind her desk. Once again dirty thoughts ran through his mind about what he would like to do to her. And once again she was wearing one of her business suits with a skirt, but this one was navy blue. Her matching high heels again raised her hieght up. Sam removed the jacket and placed it on the back of her chair before pulling Paul's file from the filing cabinet. Again her breasts were held captive inside a tight white low cut, buttoned up shirt.

Sam walked around to the front of her desk and leaned up against it, half way sitting on it. She did the few notations that were required before laying the file down on her desk. Looking over at Paul she said, "I'm sorry that you had to come here so late this evening. And... I'm also sorry that I forgot about the appointment. I almost didn't come by here tonight, but I wanted to get those files up here." She pointed at the heavy box that Paul had carried up for her.

"Hey, no problem," Paul said. "It's not like I had anything better to do tonight." The summer's night air outside was hot. Sam swung her jacket over her shoulder as she and Paul walked together down the stairs and out the front door. Once it closed, she pulled at it to make sure that it was truly locked. "Well, goodnight," Paul said as he headed off. "Good night," Sam answered him.

She didn't know why she did, but Sam watched as Paul started to walk away. She had seen his file, once a month, for the past seven months and almost knew it by heart. He was going on thirty and stood five foot nine. She didn't have to read his file to see his black hair, brown eyes, large muscled frame, and large hands and arms. He looked mighty hot in his tight fitting blue jeans and muscle shirt. During his nine years in prision, he had stayed in shape and was in excellent condition. But what she had been wondering about for some time now was the package hidden in the front of those tight fitting jeans.

A strong yearning to fuck him over took her. She raised her hand and started to call out to him and then stopped. "Why not," she thought to herself. Finding her voice, she called after him. Paul turned around and asked, "Did you say something?" As they walked towards each other she said, "Yeah. I was just wondering what you're doing the rest of the night?" Before he had time to think, he blurted out, "I know who I'd like to be doing tonight." Both Paul and Sam blushed. "I know who I'd like to be doing tonight, too," Sam replied.

Neither Paul nor Sam knew for sure just how they got back up to Sam's office, but they were there. The glow of the street light outside lite the room as Paul leaned Sam up against her desk. Their hands gropped and rubbed each other as their tongues wound around each other's. "Oh God, Paul," Sam moaned as he picked her up and sat her down on it. Sam's legs instictively wrapped around his waist and kept him pulled close to her.

Paul began to unbotton Sam's shirt as they again passionately kissed. Pushing her shirt aside, but not removing it, his fingers worked on her bra. He easily undone the front snap of her bra and pushed the silky clothe aside. Leaning down, he took frist one, then the other into his mouth and roughly sucked them. "Oh fuck," Sam exclaimed as he did. "Like that do you," Paul asked, grinning devilishly. "MMM, yeah," Sam moaned.

Reaching down to his jeans, she quickly undone them, pushing them down just enough. For some reason, she was not surprised to find that he wasn't wearing underwear. His thick seven inches sprang out at her like a tiger attacking it's pray. She stroked it for several minutes before Paul's hand moved down between Sam's legs and rubbed her swollen clit through the silky clothe that covered it. He teased her this way for several minutes before pushing the clothe aside and inserting his large middle finger into her. Sam moaned with pleasure as he moved it in her, rubbing her clit with his thumb until she had cum at least twice.

Paul pushed Sam's skirt up high on her legs before removeing her panties. Spreading her legs even wider, he knelt down between them, his tongue made an assault on her swollen clit. He too moaned at the taste of her sweet juices. It had been so long since he had tasted a woman and he wanted more. Paul feverously licked at her, causing her to cum again. This time, he tasted her as he felt her juices flowed from her. They both let out a moan of pleasure at the same time.

It wasn't until he stood up and looked at her again did it fully occur to him that he had just eaten out his parole officer. The thought of fucking her only turned him on more and he had to have her before she changed her mind. It was about the same time that Sam had fully realized that his was Paul, one of her parolies that she was responsible for, that had just eaten her out. At that moment, she didn't care. All she wanted was to feel his thick cock buried deep inside of her wet pussy before he changed his mind.

Placing the tip of his hard cock to Sam's wet, hot, inviting pussy, Paul roughly pushed in with one hard thrust. Sam yelped with both pain and pleasure as he did. "Oh fuck, Sam," he breathlessly said as he moved in her. He didn't think it was possible, but she grew wetter and hotter the more he fucked her. "Oh yeah, Paul," she screamed. For several long minutes, he pleasure the two of them this way. Several times more, Sam not only came, but came hard.

Pulling out of her, Paul pulled her off the desk and bent her over it. Again he roughly entered her. Sam again yelped with pain and pleasure as he did. She didn't know what was turning her on more, the fact that she was his parole officer or the way that he was getting rough with her. Either way, she liked it.

Paul grabbed Sam's shoulders and began to really fuck her hard. His right hand slid up under her hair as he grabbed a hand full, pulling it back as he did. "Oh fuck yeah, Paul," she screamed. "Fuck your parole officer. Make me cum hard."

Paul placed his hands on the desk next to her as he leaned over. He was now pushing harder and further into her. "You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you Samantha," he asked as he roughly fucked her. "And you like having an ex-con's dick buried in that sweet pussy of yours, don't you?"

"MMM", Sam moaned as Paul's pace increased, causing her to cum again. "Fuck," he exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum." Just as he said it and she came, Sam felt Paul's cum release inside of her. For several minutes he stayed pressed deep and hard in her. "I think we need to move all of your monthy visits to night time," Sam said smiling. "I would have to agree," Paul answered, also smiling. "I would definately have to agree."