Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2005, 04:04 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
womens opinion of her on top

Ok, I've always been attracted to older women because they (more than the inexperienced women my age) have more of a tendency to really know what they want and more importantly, how to get it.

I've always heard and would imagine from simple common sense that a woman on top would be more able to control the speed position and everything. In other words, I would think that a woman on top would be able to get what she wants from the lucky bastard she's on top of.

However, from my personal experience, most women don't really like being on top. The lovely Kaelynn helped me understand that some women prefer doggy because the guy can get deeper, or at least feel that way in that position.

So what's the deal ladies, do you like being on top? Can you get what you want better/easier when you're on top? Just what's the deal?

I mean just from a guys point of view, it's the perfect position. When a guy is laying on his back he can usually last at least a little longer. He's not doing anything that would really wear him out, which will again make him be able to go longer. And when it comes to the guy's point of view, there's nothing better than holding on to two big handfuls of titty as they bounce up and down. Well then again, if there is anything better than that, it's grabbing two big handfuls of ass as you watch your cock plunge in and out of a nice tight pussy.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
here's the deal , for me personally anyway....my favorite position is one with me on top.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-01-2005, 04:20 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
here's the deal , for me personally anyway....my favorite position is one with me on top.

Not for nothing, but...

:nopics:

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Not there yet.....

Sometimes ladies want the control and sense of power being on top.

Sometimes they just want to be taken!

Do both and most of all, make sure you both have exhilarating, exhausting fun!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 08-01-2005, 04:45 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Not for nothing, but...

:nopics:

unfortunately they are illegal

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-01-2005, 04:52 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
unfortunately they are illegal

How thoughtful of you to remind me. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Made in England

my fave is on top too.......I enjoy the view very much
Old 08-01-2005, 05:12 PM
curvy queen

Love the top! Climb on and hang on for the ride!!
Old 08-01-2005, 05:56 PM

My experiences..

My experiences are that any position as long as comfortable for both of you can be good and sometimes what works one day well may not be as desirable the next...

Having said that..

I think it is important to remember a few things about women being on top:

1) Some women are self conscious body wise and don't like the position because they don't feel ok to "display" so much of their body. You need to work on reassuring her of her body and especially the areas she may hate the most.

When doing so remember flattery = bullshit if it isn't genuine. If she has a gut and you both know it and you don't find it sexy then don't try to bullshit her into thinking it is sexy. Instead find something that is. Run your hand down her sides, take your time and kiss around her bellybutton, concentrate on the bottom slopes of her breasts, caress the tops of her thighs. Use your lips, mouth, fingertips and even the sides of your face and hair to caress her body. Take some time exploring her body and as you find places you love on her kiss them and vocally tell her not just which specific parts of her body you love but why.

To go along with this try indirect lighting or sometimes even complete darkness is good. Sometimes this is the only way she can truly get over her inhibitions. Small candles set away from the bed, soft music, incense or other things to set the mood can also have an affect that helps.

You may also want to find something sexy for her to wear that allows some cover such as a silky short robe that is open so that you have access to her breasts but allows her some covering for the parts she finds less flattering.

2) Clitoral stimulation may not be sufficient from your cock alone in this position. And she may be shy or unable to properly stimulate it herself so you need to give her a hand. Literally.

Try to slide one of your hands down palm upwards and let your middle finger and or index finger depending on size of her clit and how much surface friction she wants. Talk to her. Ask her if she wants you to caress her clit. Look deep in her face. Read her facial and hip reflexes and start very softly caressing it while she rides you. Depending on how far forward or how far back she leans as she is riding you the amount of the pressure can vary. Be sensitive to it and remember you don't have to perfect it the first time.

3) Make eye contact. Make sure she can see your face and talk to her (assuming she likes to hear you talk) Keep your hands moving on her body, caressing her nipples, guiding her hip, occasionally brushing her cheek with your hands and making her lean forward and kissing you. During the slower paced momements draw her close to you and kiss her deeply but slowly and make her look into your eyes. Remember that sex isn't just about getting off but also about building intimacy between the two of you. The more intimacy you can build the better the sex will be and the more she will enjoy it regardless of the position.

4) Some women that are heavy breasted especially may be uncomfortable a bit due to not having support for their breasts. Be conscious of this and when needed use your hands to caress and suppore the weight of them. You can position your hands in such a way that your fingers slide on either side of her nipples as she rides you and the natural sway of her body back and forth can cause great stimulation to them in this way.

5) Be creative in altering the position. Place a few pillows under your lower back so that she is leaning forward sometime and try that. The extra elevation can allow you to have harder , deeper thrusts. Hold her hands and allow her to lean back or sit up with your arms around her allowing her to lean back and allowing deeper penetration. Some women enjoy straddling you but facing your feet, some don't. Talk to her and find out if there is a variation of being on top that she prefers. If there is try that out. If she isn't sure be playful and try to encourage her to try out several of them to find one she does.

Main thing is be creative and communicate to her. And if after trying out these things and some of the suggestions of others. But at no time force or pressure her to ride you if she isn't at least partially comfortable. If she isn't comfortable it won't be pleasant for her and will only negatively reinforce the idea of it being a "bad" position.

Just my two cents.

/bow

Zeph.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
My favorite position too - not cuz I am lazy or anything - I just love looking into her eyes....plus she is in total control of her emotions at that point. To be totally honest, I just love it no matter what position, but if I have to choose, my favorite!
Old 08-01-2005, 06:17 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephreck
My experiences are that any position as long as comfortable for both of you can be good and sometimes what works one day well may not be as desirable the next...

Having said that..

I think it is important to remember a few things about women being on top:

1) Some women are self conscious body wise and don't like the position because they don't feel ok to "display" so much of their body. You need to work on reassuring her of her body and especially the areas she may hate the most.

When doing so remember flattery = bullshit if it isn't genuine. If she has a gut and you both know it and you don't find it sexy then don't try to bullshit her into thinking it is sexy. Instead find something that is. Run your hand down her sides, take your time and kiss around her bellybutton, concentrate on the bottom slopes of her breasts, caress the tops of her thighs. Use your lips, mouth, fingertips and even the sides of your face and hair to caress her body. Take some time exploring her body and as you find places you love on her kiss them and vocally tell her not just which specific parts of her body you love but why.

To go along with this try indirect lighting or sometimes even complete darkness is good. Sometimes this is the only way she can truly get over her inhibitions. Small candles set away from the bed, soft music, incense or other things to set the mood can also have an affect that helps.

You may also want to find something sexy for her to wear that allows some cover such as a silky short robe that is open so that you have access to her breasts but allows her some covering for the parts she finds less flattering.

2) Clitoral stimulation may not be sufficient from your cock alone in this position. And she may be shy or unable to properly stimulate it herself so you need to give her a hand. Literally.

Try to slide one of your hands down palm upwards and let your middle finger and or index finger depending on size of her clit and how much surface friction she wants. Talk to her. Ask her if she wants you to caress her clit. Look deep in her face. Read her facial and hip reflexes and start very softly caressing it while she rides you. Depending on how far forward or how far back she leans as she is riding you the amount of the pressure can vary. Be sensitive to it and remember you don't have to perfect it the first time.

3) Make eye contact. Make sure she can see your face and talk to her (assuming she likes to hear you talk) Keep your hands moving on her body, caressing her nipples, guiding her hip, occasionally brushing her cheek with your hands and making her lean forward and kissing you. During the slower paced momements draw her close to you and kiss her deeply but slowly and make her look into your eyes. Remember that sex isn't just about getting off but also about building intimacy between the two of you. The more intimacy you can build the better the sex will be and the more she will enjoy it regardless of the position.

4) Some women that are heavy breasted especially may be uncomfortable a bit due to not having support for their breasts. Be conscious of this and when needed use your hands to caress and suppore the weight of them. You can position your hands in such a way that your fingers slide on either side of her nipples as she rides you and the natural sway of her body back and forth can cause great stimulation to them in this way.

5) Be creative in altering the position. Place a few pillows under your lower back so that she is leaning forward sometime and try that. The extra elevation can allow you to have harder , deeper thrusts. Hold her hands and allow her to lean back or sit up with your arms around her allowing her to lean back and allowing deeper penetration. Some women enjoy straddling you but facing your feet, some don't. Talk to her and find out if there is a variation of being on top that she prefers. If there is try that out. If she isn't sure be playful and try to encourage her to try out several of them to find one she does.

Main thing is be creative and communicate to her. And if after trying out these things and some of the suggestions of others. But at no time force or pressure her to ride you if she isn't at least partially comfortable. If she isn't comfortable it won't be pleasant for her and will only negatively reinforce the idea of it being a "bad" position.

Just my two cents.

/bow

Zeph.

BRAVO, BRA fucking VO!!!

First off, there is nothing I find sexier than a little pudge. I'm the type that would complain about a girl getting to skinny, not the other way around.

You offered a lot of helpful suggestions, I'll make sure to try them out as soon as I can.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:31 PM
curvy queen

Mr. Zeph,

You, sir, are a fucking ladykilling gen-i-us. jesus, man, you should write a book and market that! You'd be a millionaire!

Sincerely,
LAW

P.S. As a "phat-bottomed girl" myself, your thoughts about women's body image are right on the money. Seriously, write a fucking book.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:35 PM

Glad to share..

Was happy to share my opinions and experiences. Just remember even though you may love her little "pudge" that will be the absolute toughest thing you will get her to appreciate about her body. She could weight under a 100 pounds and still be worried about her stomach. Just remember that you are dealing with fighting images that media of all kinds (advertisements, Tv shows, movies, magazines, etc) have been pushing her to believe is 'preferred". Be ready for her saying things like "you just say that cause you love me and are stuck with me", or "you don't really mean that" or my personal favorite from one of my exes "your just biased".

I hope you can get her to be comfortable on top. It really is a nice position and one of my favorites because of the numerous ways it can be utilized as well as the intimacy that can be gained from using it.

Just remember to be patient above all things and to not push too hard for it.

Good luck and hope above all that you and your lover have wonderful times together.

P.S. Thank you for your sweet comments Mrs army. I don't think I have quite the experience or authority to write a book but glad to see that a woman could relate to and appreciate what I have written. And there is nothing wrong with a "fat bottomed" girl. I am sure your husband has zero complaints. /wink
Old 08-01-2005, 10:08 PM
~getting by~

That's it... screw New England... I'm going back to Dallas...
Old 08-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Loungin' Around

I LOVE being on top....but then again, I am a control freak.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney