Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2005, 10:52 AM

Anyone a nudist here? how do your neighbours take it?

Personally I like walking around the house without any clothes on or just a pair of boxers or box. briefs. I did that in the dorms in university so it doesn't bother me as I don't have that "victorian" era mindset.

Regardless, last night I was bbqing some food out on the deck with just my boxers on and my neighbour's wife I think it was looks out the window at me and I wave back at her. She gives me this look of disgust and closes the drapes immediately.

Now I don't want to get into any trouble with inspectors or the police, but can people cite you for indecent exposure or something on your own property in the backyard? As I'd love to have sex on my deck sometime with the birds and the bees buzzing about near my waterfall and gazebo but with I'm kinda of worried about my neighbours calling 911 and next thing I know I see a bunch of cherries going off coming up my street lol.

My backyard is fenced but the houses nearby can look into the backyard if they were on the 2nd floor of their homes.