Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2005, 01:27 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
I'm Lost

And i don't know where I am......I'm really confused in life...what am i doing wrong?
Old 04-30-2005, 02:29 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I'd love to help you MM ... but you haven't really given enough info so far ... what area of your life specifically do you feel lost in ... and if there's more than one ... just pick one to begin with ... otherwise we'll all be overwhelmed ... especially you!
Old 04-30-2005, 04:27 AM
Prince of Pervs

Take the first left, go 1/4 mile then right, left, right , right.

OK actually (harsh but you need it)

Stop wallowing in self pity, put a big arse smile on your face and hit life running.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 04-30-2005, 07:47 AM
gurly gurl

ohhh Merc.... I dont know really what's bothering you either, but whatever it is you'll get thru it...promise. You just keep your head up and do your best in whatever it is you're doing. That's all you can do. In everything. I am sure going to school and working can be very stressful. No, I'm not a doctor and am not the best at giving advise, but we've all had days when we just can't seem to see a good thing happening to us. Your life is in your hands. You make the most of it and enjoy every single thing you can.
You're a great guy and I'm glad you're my friend. You know how to get me if you ever need to talk.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Tells it all

All things must past (George Harrison)
Just remember that. Don't sweat the small stuff and the big stuff works out in it's own time. Take a look back in time at a period in your life that was about the same. Things changed.
If I change the way I look at things, the things I look at change.
Peace to you it does and will get better.

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 04-30-2005, 11:51 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
You better not be doing drugs. I'll have to you!
What's the matter honey?
Old 04-30-2005, 12:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
I'd say getting out of bed was a bad decision. Most of lifes problems seem to arise because people got out of bed. If everyone would just sleep late, read the paper and snuggle the world would have a lot fewer problems. I know I'd have been a lot happier today if I had just stayed in bed instead of going to work.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Loungin' Around

Get some perspective and think about what you really want. Then start heading wherever that is. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 04-30-2005, 03:11 PM
Mama Mia!

Ditto what Osuche said....

Not getting out of bed isn't the solution lol though sometimes I wish life were that easy.

Sometimes life is confusing and we don't know where to go. What DO you want out of life? Realize it, work for it, and things will fall into place.

It's a BOY!!
Old 04-30-2005, 06:23 PM
~a little bit naughty~

(((((MM))))) Life is ever changing and today might be hard but there is always hope for a better tomorrow.

Everyone has given you good advice, listen to it.

Take care of yourself and remember you have people that care about you.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
I'm just sick and tired of seeing girls that i know and possibly like head right into wrong relationships and overlook what is right in front of them....it doesn't make sense.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

You're right MM ... it doesn't make sense, except if you realize that maybe at an age similar to yours they realize (even if only subconsciously) that they aren't really ready to settle down yet, so they don't want to go for someone wonderful enough to make them want to settle down. Keep being you and someday ... probably not as far away as you feel right now ... that special girl is going to take one look at you and know in her heart and soul that you are exactly what she's been looking for all her life! Best wishes for you until then!
Old 05-01-2005, 08:28 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

"Who you know and possibly like".....whats with that??? Your not committed and they obviously feel comitted to someone else....thats life

It makes perfect sense....You cant make anyone love you know matter what you try....they either do or they dont...obviously these girls dont

You just gotta wait...be patient...and someone will come along for you (yeah yeah i know ya sick of hearing it....but its true....ya dont wanna hear it then dont ask*LOL*)

Self pity is not attractive that i can tell ya...i bet me bottom dollar your sending negative vibes to women you meet

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Keeping warm

Quoting my grandmother " you'll catch more flys with honey that you will with vinigar"
As a woman your age, I speak what I know and feel on this topic, girls can pick up on vibes that Sharni has mentioned, if you are thinking you want a relationship just for sex... trust me we know. Its hard finding someone but that's why there is trial and error, enjoy the things in single life now, like being able to kiss anybody you want cause if you get a girlfriend you sure as hell ain't gonna be able to do that.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Ok Merc I'll try to give some advice here. I do hope it helps and it comes across the correct way.

Now to quote a great tv series that was on during the 90's. It was Babylon 5.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

If you know who you are and what you want, half the battle is won. If people won't accept you for the who you are and the way you are....then fuck 'em. Well not literally. Life is too short to worry about what people think of you. If you like who you and what you are that is what is important.