Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2005, 11:02 AM

All things doggy...

So...after reading some of the posts, and seeing the profiles, I have concluded that most people like doggy style. Possibly the most favorite position. (Hard to say, as a lot of folks won't choose a favorite).

What is it about that position. For guys..we need a partner for that position, but women can have a partner (or take care of business by themselves..I think I've read that can be a position for one in for a gal..or at least from some of the gals).

I would say..I like it because it feels good, and I like the somewhat animalistic feel, more so than missionary or woman on top.
Old 04-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Slut Lolver

Women like it but I prefer the woman on top. That way she can take all or as little as she wants.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 04-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I like the mystery and the depth and the hold he can get on my hips and pull me to him and push me away. Oh...and lets not forget his balls slapping on my taint and/or ass......Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

The mystery? He can tease from outside...sliding his cock up and down my wet lips...till he gets the notion to slam it in. If he is on top I can judge when this will happen. In doggy position, I never know till it happens. I love that part!

The depth? He can give me a little...or give it all. The higher my ass is the better. If I keep my legs closed and he kneels with his legs outside of mine...the friction is incredible! When we switch leg positions and I am spread as far as I can get, I notice he'll thrust faster and harder and deeper...

which leads me to...

The hold? I sit here swooning while thinking of him taking a firm grip on my hips and pulling me to him...and in one fell swoop, sinking deep into me! OMG! Ok...I might be a bit of a sub in some instances. I never proclaimed to be dom...did I?

The balls? Ohhhhhhhhh...when they are warm and hanging low and slapping against my skin...Mmmmmmmmm! It's a combo of the feel and the sound. It's the cherry on the icing of the cake that is doggy!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 04-03-2005, 03:40 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
^^^^ yep yep yep, what she said......plus i like to slide my hands down between my legs and caress his balls from the doggy position......and if he should like to suddenly go from vaginal to anal, makes it easier....and since i sometimes like a vibe in me while he does anal....all the better to do that in doggy.....and besides, it just damnit feels good that way LOL
Old 04-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy1
^^^^ yep yep yep, what she said......plus i like to slide my hands down between my legs and caress his balls from the doggy position......and if he should like to suddenly go from vaginal to anal, makes it easier....and since i sometimes like a vibe in me while he does anal....all the better to do that in doggy.....and besides, it just damnit feels good that way LOL

OMGGGGGGGGGGG! ^^^^yep yep yep...what she added!

Um...well...cept for the anal *sigh* I'm precarious to go anal for medical reasons lately...but I remember those times and I am in full agreement!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 04-03-2005, 04:57 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
What can I say, those ^2 hit the nail on the head..so to speak lol
Old 04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
gurly gurl

I think with doggie, it seems to just go in deeper and feels differently.
Old 04-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Missing the Angels

Woof Woof
Old 04-04-2005, 02:03 AM
I Yam What I Yam

Send a message via AIM to asp Send a message via MSN to asp Send a message via Yahoo to asp
Damn..........Lixy got me hard just reading that, that's really hot!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Yep, I'd have to agree with all of the above, plus it's definitely, for me, something to do with being in that quite rudimetary position.....like animals. We've probably been mating in that position for longer than any other....going back to when we were apes.....

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 04-04-2005, 03:04 AM
Just me.

I know what you mean, Jax. I got hard reading all the ladies answers.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Pussy Surveyor

Me too! You ladies are hot

I love this position and lucky me so does Tess. She loves it when I take her good and hard. We can get really wild with it.

"Stand strong in the face of life's storms and the sun will always shine on you"

Aries Men:
Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

My pic threads
The power of a hot woman
Who wants to join me?
Yes Lililth I did take pics.

Couple Pics
Tess's Big Adventure
Tess, her girlfriend and the new toy
Tess's kinky side
Old 04-04-2005, 01:59 PM

Just a curious question why did they every name it doggy? Like dog's just don't do it that way, other animals do (rhinos, hippos and the list goes on...), so why did we as a society come around and call it doggy? lol.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:37 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
doggy just sounds better than rhiney, horsey, hippy, catty, giraffey etc...

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-04-2005, 03:00 PM

Everytime I refer to it with friends and such, I say we humped like a bunch of rabbits instead of saying doggy