Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2005, 08:21 PM

Body Modification

Have you ever wanted to see pictures of male and female body parts that have been pierced or modified in some way? Have you ever wanted to see their body parts that are REALLY modified or pierced? Well check out this site's tour and all your desires will be fulfilled. However, be careful what you wish for because the pictures on the tour can get pretty extreme. Warning - the category labeled as 'Hard Stuff' is REALLY extreme, so be warned.

After looking at these pictures two words come to mind, 'WHY????' and of course 'OUCH!!!!!' However, after much deliberation, I think the most obvious thing that comes to mind is 'What the FUCK!?!?!?!'

anyway, here's the site
http://www.bmezine.com/service/samples/tour1.html
Old 02-17-2005, 10:26 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

That truely is scary stuff

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 02-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Mama Mia!

I agree with Sharni LOL

I say well that's good for people who are into pain but not for this old girl!

Not sexy, in my opinion.

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Mama Mia!

And by the way, oral sex with a man who had IT pierced wouldn't happen.

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-17-2005, 11:20 PM

yes I can imagine that would be quite weird
Old 02-18-2005, 05:16 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Yes...I'm with you ss...WTF?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-18-2005, 10:35 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

In Windows XP, is there a Not Favorites list I can put that on so I don’t accidentally wonder back there?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-18-2005, 10:39 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Ewwwww! I mean to each their own BUT ewwwwwww!!!

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 02-18-2005, 10:40 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
In Windows XP, is there a Not Favorites list I can put that on so I don’t accidentally wonder back there?

LMFAO ^^^^.

I'm curious about the site and what's there, just based on the comments you all have made...but not THAT curious.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAKaraokeGirl
LMFAO ^^^^.

I'm curious about the site and what's there, just based on the comments you all have made...but not THAT curious.

So was I.....but I have a BAD habit of letting curiosity get the best of me.....and the result is....WHAT THE HECK WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING?!?!?
Old 02-18-2005, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
So was I.....but I have a BAD habit of letting curiosity get the best of me.....and the result is....WHAT THE HECK WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING?!?!?

I have no idea, I mean I'm all for expressing their individuality but DAMN!!!! Men, I ask you this. What in god's holy name would posses you to castrate yourself, or even turning yourself into a eunic(sp?). I mean seriously, W*T*F!!!!!

Oh and to IAKaraokeGirl and every once else who's interested, the first page, the one that the link goes to is not all that hardcore. It's simply some assorted pics of male and female genital piercing. Some of you might even like some of the pics! However, it's when you get below the pictures and start clicking the links below is when the shocking stuff starts to apear.

Here's a list of what's on each page. Don't ask for any definitions of any of the words cause I'm clueless about half of them myself.

Link Page - *Female genital piercings, *genital tattooing, male and female, *Genital implants, 3D implants, transdermals, silicone, *Male genital piercing

Non-surgical mods - *Corsetry, *Nipple enlargement, *Play piercing, *tooth art, *Saline injections of all sorts (WHY & EEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!), *Sounding/Urethral play, *Scrotal stretching, *Foreskin stretching, *Vacuum pumping (penis, scrotom, female, anal)

Surgical Mods - *Ear reshaping, *Fingernail mods, *tongue splitting (BLOODY), *Genital enlargement (not as good as it sounds), *Male circumcision, *Meatotomy, *Genital splitting, *Subincision, *Scrotal splitting, *Female circumcision, *Urethral reroutes, *Genital texturizing

Nullo - *Castrations, *eunuchs, *Finger amputation, *Hand removal (not as bad as it sounds), *Nipplectomy, *Toe amputation, *Male infibulation (temporary nullo), *penectomy, *Glansectomy

Guys - *Hot pierced and tattooed guys, *seriously modified guys, *urethral play, *Male chastity, *Guy on guy play (actually pretty hot), *All things ass, *We've got big balls

Girls - *Hot pierced and tattooed girls, *girl-guy mod play, *female torture and heavy play

Heavy Stuff - *Cock torture (CBT), *Blood, blood, blood, *fire and electric play, *genital nailing (THEY DRIVE NAILS THROUGH THEIR DICK!!!!!!!!WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?????), *Ball torture, *Castration edgeplay, *Other male torture, *scrotal abuse

Bonus Gallery - Assorted pics, everything from a cock and balls completely removed from a body, to a chick giving head while getting tattooed, to a guy holding a bouqet of flowers in his urethra, to a hot chick with minor piercings mastrubating with a vibrator and dildo, 20 pics in all

Anyway, This should calm everyone's curiosity without upsetting your stomachs, the titles should be enough to scare you away but if you want to see something you'll never forget, click that link and hold on baby!

Sorry for permanetly disturbing those of you brave enough to look, lol

Last edited by silentsoul : 02-18-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

OMG.... i can't believe some of that. I mean I've thought about getting my hood pierced, but would want someone to slap me if I ever even considered any of that. hell, i don't even want my hood done after seeing that stuff.... "ooouuucchh"

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story
Old 02-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Awesome on my Own

I am a naturally curious gal, so i thought to go look. What the heck, right? I have had both of my nipples pierced, and the left one still is. i could check out some new jewelry.......My big mistakes were going to look in the first place and then looking right after i ate my lunch! I am going to go take some Pepto Bismal and lay down for a while. And i was warned...