Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2005, 09:36 PM

Drinking

Ok, first of all I'm NOT drunk! I'm just really, sorta, maybe, but pretty much tee totally tipsy right now. About a quart (or whatever 375ml is) of 80 proof jim beam and a shot of 70 proof jagermeister, yuck!!! When I can afford it, I prefer Jack daniels but jim's just fine.

So my question to you, when was the last time you got a little tipsy or maybe more. Either way let us know what you remember, if anything and let us know what your favorite "poison?" Mine personally, is whiskey right now. It used to be Vodka but I did the stupid thing of gulping through a straw to the point of well excess, to say the least. But I've learned and matured in my drinking knowledge and I'm very relaxed but just barely. I can still do mental challenges such as reciting the abc's and doing the whole "count the finger-tip, 1,2,3,4, 4,3,2,1, thing" but I tried to stand on one foot and HA Freaking HA, couldn't do it if my life depended on it. So anyway, enough drunken rambling. Share your previous drinking experiences. Your first, your best, your worst, whatever. If you can remember or have a personal preference, which drink or "poison" do you prefer.

By the way, what do you usually end up doing while your drunk. I usually have no one to talk to but if I'm drinking then most likely I'm talking so it's cool. What about you, let me know what goes on when you decide to have a few drinks.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Loungin' Around

These threads are beginning to remind me of the 7 deadly sins.

....pardon me.....carry on.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-15-2005, 12:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Wink

Sat(15th) will be 12yrs7mo since I had any alcohol.I'm sure no one will believe
me,but drinking is stupid.You have to have been where I've been to realise it.
If you asked me a few years ago,I wouldn't have believed it either!You have
to have been there,to understand what I mean! Irish
P.S.I've nothing against alcohol,I just know that I shouldn't use it!I'm wild
enough without booze helping.At least I think,before I do stupid things now!
Old 01-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Weedscreamer

Used to watch people get drunk and think they were having fun. They'd be ill and rude and loud and feel awful the next morning. I never got into drinking and honestly don't like the taste of alcohol. I do have half of a glass of champagne on New Year's Eve and that's it. I like green tea.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
These threads are beginning to remind me of the 7 deadly sins.

....pardon me.....carry on.

LOL - me too... *twines arm around osuche's arm and walks with her... *

Old 01-15-2005, 01:02 AM

I love a good drink and my current drink of choice is a gin and tonic or a tasty dirty martini with two olives. Gin and tonic is like the sorbet of the alcohol world, cleaning the palette after too many Guinness. I'm trying to branch out into wine and learn my way around it ... sampling shiraz, reisling and others.

Jamison Irish whiskey is my Achilles' heel. I've done more stupid things drinking the Water of Life than any other alcohol combined.

Of course the secret is to drink in moderation. Ocassionally, now that I'm 29, I'll go over five drinks in the course of an evening but that's a rarity. Much better to have two or three over dinner and call it a day.

I have friends who suffer from alcoholism and it's a bad disease and I feel sorry for them. But drinks with friends is one of the great pleasures in life to me. I could live without it, but why?

Funniest drunken I can recall was waking up Jan. 1, 2000 to find a friend in the bathtub covered in corn meal for god known what reason. He got the nickname cornbread after that.

Prost!
Cheers!
Slainte
Old 01-15-2005, 01:53 AM
Made in England

LMAO @ osuche

Now I am singing the song "Seven Deadly Sins" and I don't like that song!

Remember the movie "Seven"? It dealt with the seven deadly sins.....

oh oh....did I just hi jack the thread?
Old 01-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
oh oh....did I just hi jack the thread?

No. I think I did.

But have I mentioned lately that I love you ladies? ((((Chey)))) & ((((Bibi))))

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-16-2005, 09:11 PM

I prefer to think of them as the seven alternatives.

My poisons of choice are Guinness and smooth reds, with a special place in my heart

for Drambuie.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:01 PM

silentsoul,

I know I'll do time for this - but enjoy it while you may! Ethyl alcohol is a nerve toxin - but one which is so intimately intertwined with human civilization that symbiosis comes to mind.

Enjoy your age – but do be prudent! You are not alone! Learn what you enjoy, and then do just a little bit less of it than you might want to.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i try to stay away from the hard stuff cause that takes me places where i don't wanna be

so mainly i just drink beer
Old 01-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Loungin' Around

I drink it all...in moderation...although I must admit that I dislike sweet mixed drinks. Give me a Guinness, Harp, or (better yet) Chimay...dry red wine...or Scotch any day!

Old 01-16-2005, 10:21 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
I'm enjoyin it while I know I can... though I am the opposite of m_m... I can't stand beer. My drink of choice is vodka with pretty much anything, and I also love the creamier things, Bailey's is also a favorite. I'll try anything once, though. I tried whiskey enough to know that I don't like it.

As for your actual questions... the last time I was really drunk was the night before I left college... got plastered. As for what I do when I'm drunk, I get really loud and amused, and I usually end up carrying a friend home. Ahh college...
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all