Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Spontaneous and Beyond

Double Jointed

This is a true story, or should I say skill…..

Years ago when I was in college, I had a girlfriend that had the greatest talent I personally, and most men I’ve described it to, have ever heard of. I don’t know the medical explanation to being double jointed, but this is the sexual version: the vagina’s version of being double jointed.

When Colleen and I started dating, she had never been with a man. Truly a virgin. No foreplay, no sex, no kissing, nothing. Her father was a minister and amazingly for 18 years she was raised and followed his conservative ways. However, college does funny things to people.

She was about 5’6”, 145 pounds. Super cute red head, great firm tits, athletic butt and runners legs. After only a few weeks of dating, I became the lucky man who was to benefit from all of Colleen’s years of pent-up sexual tension. I can probably summarize our physical relationship into 4 progressive phases.

Phase 1:
I’ll jump right in. Colleen immediately loved giving head… and giving it all the time. In the car, in movie theaters, dorm closets, bathrooms, bars, restaurants, at parties, you name it. I was getting blow jobs at least 2 times a day. When she was drinking, public head became a must. When there wasn’t a private place for us to slip away to, she would push me against a back wall or dark hallway or whatever, drop down to her knees, and blow me. It didn’t phase her if anyone walked by, watched, took pictures, whatever. As a 20 year old, I was a pretty happy guy.

Phase 2:
Phase 2 was a Colleen oriented stage. It started with me fingering and playing with her clit one night. From there, it was like a first domino effect. She loved the feel of a man’s hand in her pants. I’ve always thought it must be some kind of control fetish because she liked fingers more than tongues. It was a fun stage. Do you know how easy it is in any situation to slip a hand into pants. I could describe time after time: at dinners with friends, with family, at class, on buses, planes, at the park. If your imagination can think of it, I slipped it in.

Phase 3:
Sex. She finally broke the seal. A semester of blow jobs, finger fucking and licking the pussy gave way to great sex. Different from the first 2 phases, we never had sex in public or in daring ways. 3 positions. Me on top. Colleen on top. Colleen straddling my lap as we had sex in a seated position. I loved watching her pale red head complexion get all blushed as my cock fucked her nightly.

Phase 4: Colleen’s Double Jointed Perfection
One night as we started to fool around, Colleen told me about a conversation she had with a friend. They were discussing a woman’s ability to control their vagina’s muscles. I’ve been with women who liked to clench their pussy when my dick was inside of them. But Colleen took that to another level. After a bit of touching, squeezing, sucking, Colleen laid me on my back. She took my fully erect, hard cock and slowly inserted it into her pussy. Man did I love to look up and watch as she lowered herself onto my manhood. Her tits always immediately became full. Her skin from head to toe would slightly blush. Seeing her so aroused drove me crazy. After a few slow up and down movements, I was completely in her. She stopped, looked down at me and started to clench and release. No gyrating, just squeezing.

All of a sudden it happened. Colleen somehow managed to start controlling her pussy muscles in a wave motion. I’m inside of her and her muscles first clenched my dick at its base. Slowly her pussy started to clench in an upward rolling motion until it reached the tip of my head. Then, it would start over. Rolling from base to head – over and over again. I went nuts. She went nuts. It was such a crazy feeling that we both reached our orgasm within minutes.

It became a regular exercise. We named it the centipede after the old break dancing move. What I would do for another woman to be able to do that to me again!