Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2004, 11:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Better check....

Naughty or Nice??

Lilith
We were just discussing this one…we decided on "Nice." We factored in an overall clean bedroom, improving table manners and fair play during games. Watch out for overdoing the junk food, though. I was watching you the other day…last Tuesday, as a matter of fact!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-26-2004, 11:45 PM
~getting by~

maddy
Teetered back and forth but has made the finals on the "Nice" list. Naughty marks for skipping baths, hiding junk food in bedroom and staying up too late. Is sweet to parents and little kids, though. Really came through with plenty of "please" and "thank you's." Was especially well behaved the last week of last month. Has a good chance of clinching a "Nice."
Old 11-26-2004, 11:58 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Just when we were about to give a "Naughty" rating, this one came through last week with a good deed. Great work! Back to the "Nice" list. But watch out for interrupting when others are talking, and burping without an "excuse me"…even when you think no one heard the burp! Remember, I hear it all!

dammit! i missed the naughty rating by *this* much

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-27-2004, 12:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'm so disappointed! Ladies we have to correct this

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-27-2004, 01:06 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
pantyfanatic
Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

I guess I slurp when I eat sometimes.

:drool:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-27-2004, 02:18 AM
gurly gurl

OH MY GOSH THIS IS REALLY ME!

It was a tough year, but we'll go for a "Nice" rating. A few naughty marks for excessive junk food, not going to bed on time and nearly forgetting someone's birthday. Really tried to keep up with household chores, though. Extra credit for smiling a lot. Is kind to senior citizens. Keep improving!
Old 11-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Loungin' Around

osuche
Nice, but has room for improvement. Could be better listener. Has a kind heart. Often sets a good example for others. Was very nice last Saturday!! Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-27-2004, 10:26 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 11-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Scarecrow
Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!

yes just a little sloppy when eating pussy
Old 11-27-2004, 11:28 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
"Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list!

Hmmmmmmmmmm......... I guess Santa overlooked number 8 on his naughty list.

8. Not sharing your toys with your brothers and sisters
Old 11-27-2004, 11:41 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Tingling Tess
"Nice" and getting better all the time! Has shown great improvement with manners and cleaning up the bedroom. A good friend who usually gives good advice. Still has a naughty tendency to leave socks on the floor. Could clean better behind ears and between toes. Is that lint in that belly button? Let's keep working hard!

Hey!! I clean my belly button lint once a month!

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 11-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Suprise Me

Chey

Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

OK - I admit it, I "could" take the batteries out of the toys I am not using at the moment.. LOL

Old 11-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Pussy Surveyor

Studmuffin69
Nice, with a few exceptions. Needs to be nice to everyone not just friends. Could try a little harder when things are tough. Good sense of humor. Made list last year. Needs to be good all December.

"Stand strong in the face of life's storms and the sun will always shine on you"

Aries Men:
Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

My pic threads
The power of a hot woman
Who wants to join me?
Yes Lililth I did take pics.

Couple Pics
Tess's Big Adventure
Tess, her girlfriend and the new toy
Tess's kinky side
Old 11-28-2004, 10:10 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I'm so disappointed! Ladies we have to correct this

it's hopeless. i even tried entering dirty names: mo lester, dir t ho, anita fuck, neil ansuck, etc., and santa *still* said i was "nice" poor clueless jolly man. lol

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Manwhore

Aqua
Has been on best behavior most of the year! A real "Nice" surprise. Always plays by the rules. Is a good, polite listener, even when bored. Set a new record of only interrupting 75 times in 365 days! Always says "bless you" when somebody sneezes. Every now and then gets a little cranky. (Like last Thursday?) Let's try and keep the good attitude every day!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these