Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Loungin' Around

The Promise

I have a terrible affliction…..I crave your touch, your kisses, the taste of your skin against mine. We don’t get to see nearly enough of one another. It’s been a little over a year since the last time I held you in my arms….a few stolen hours when we both happened to be in the same city, a night spent dreaming in your arms. No one but us matters when we are together ~ you are parched for the affection I deliver to your body, and I am overcome by your hunger.

As I step in to the room I know this time will be special. Your weekly calls to my mobile phone ~ updating me on your life and caring about mine ~ have been teasing me. Thinking about your touch for the past year has stoked my passion into a frenzy, and I am dripping before I even lay eyes on you. I’ve worn a long black skirt and a tight-fitting black silk top, black lace bra, and no panties to your room. I am certain that you can smell my heat as you take me into your arms.

You kiss me ~ hard deep kisses that acknowledge your passion and need ~ and your hands stroke down my back. As I stroke your face and moan my pleasure into your mouth, your hands make their way to my ass and squeeze it tightly. You make a pleased sound as you realize you’re not detecting any panty lines. In response, I begin to stroke my hands down your body…tracing the lines of your bald head, your sensitive neck…massaging your broad shoulders…feeling your chest and arms (you’ve been working out! I think)…then I grip your ass and pull you tightly to me. I kiss your neck (standing on my toes to make this happen), and then whisper into your ear. “Tonight I am going to fulfill your every fantasy,” I promise.

~more to come~

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Loungin' Around

You murmur something incoherent, covering the general theme that finally having me in the same room with you is your fantasy. I put my finger to your lips to shush you, and you take my index finger into your mouth and begin to suck it, tantalizing me with the possibilities. You raise your eyebrows in surprise as you taste my juices on my fingers, and you realize that I was so excited that I started without you.

I gently remove my finger from your mouth, and I push you up against the wall. I begin to run my hands over your body again, a bit more aggressively this time. I pull your shirt from your pants and run my hands over your chest, telling you how good your skin feels against mine. I begin to unbutton your white dress shirt with my teeth, leaving traces of my red lipstick behind on your shirt. I wonder fleetingly if you will have the shirt dry cleaned by the hotel. I know you won’t take it home ~ your wife wouldn’t know what to say. You make no protest as I do this, and I know that you too are caught up in the moment.

When I finish unbuttoning the shirt, I bring my lips to your nipples. I start by gently flicking one with my tongue, and then sucking on it until it becomes erect. The flick of my tongue on your nipple becomes more insistent as your passion heats up. As I tease you, I gently bite down on the nub…and hear you gasp in surprise and pain. I know later I’ll be “punished” for this little maneuver. I look up into your eyes, smile sweetly, and say, “I want to hear you beg me to suck your cock.”

~more~

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Loungin' Around

You rush to accommodate my request. “Baby, I love your mouth,” you whisper. Your slight Arkansas twang is barely recognizable, after years of living in Atlanta. “You know you’re going to make me cum if you suck my cock….I am so hard for you,” you continue. “I’ve been dreaming about your lips, about the way your mouth feels around my cock.”

Encouraged by the way I am kissing your neck as you admit your fantasies, you begin to push my shoulders down, urging me to get on my knees in front of you. I smile and accommodate by kneeling down in front of you, I begin to fumble with your belt. I can’t wait to taste you, to hear you moan as I take all of your girth into my mouth and down my throat. I manage to unfasten your belt and zipper, and gently ease your trousers down over your body. Your sexy black jockeys follow, and I gently roll your socks down over your feet and place them to the side. I take a moment and revel in your hardness, and the glistening drop of precum on your cock. You have the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen.

I lick my lips, and begin by gradually teasing your cock head. I place little pecks around the tip, gently at first. I begin to lick more aggressively, as I run my tongue from the base of your dick up to the tip. I start from one side, and then do this on the other side. With my fingers, I press your cock up against your torso and take your balls into my mouth. I begin to suck on them, taking each one into my mouth and twirling my tongue around it. I draw the skin taught with my other hand and lick strongly along your sac. I slide the hand that was on your balls down and begin to softly massage the skin directly underneath your balls. I can feel your cock begin to swell a bit more.

I leave the hand that is holding your cock against your stomach, and begin to lick you from the base of your tool all the way up to your tip. I pause, and then remove my hand as I look deeply into your eyes. I can see the anticipation there, and your need for me to take you whole. As I continue to look into your eyes, I slide your cock slowly into my mouth and keep going until my lips are at the base. I slowly pull you out of my mouth, and perform the disappearing act again. As we start to build speed and momentum, you begin to jut your hips, encouraging my every stroke.

When you begin to rock your hips to the rhythm of my strokes, I take one hand and start to collect some of my juices onto my fingers. I use the drippings form my pussy to lubricate your ass, and gently begin to push a finger inside. You moan something incoherent, and your cock seems to swell again. I had no idea you could get any harder than you were before, and your response excites me.

You start to moan and tell me how good I feel, how I have the sexiest mouth. How you have no idea how I got so damn good at this. I begin to pick up the pace as I feel your body start to shudder. Suddenly you pause, your cock buried deep in my throat. You begin to shake in earnest…..I feel you begin to cum. One spurt, two spurts…..three…four…..suddenly you start to withdraw and I feel a little sad that it is already over. Your knees begin to buckle, and you help me up from the floor (my knees are a bit numb) and we both collapse on the bed.

~more~

Last edited by osuche : 11-17-2004 at 01:39 AM.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Loungin' Around

You begin to lightly stroke my skin…enjoying its softness. You make me purr like a cat with your caresses….I’ve been dreaming of being touched by you. You sit up and begin to gently slide my clothing over my body…removing my silk shirt, you begin to gently bite my nipples through my black lace bra. I love how you do this, and you’ve learned over the years that no touch is too rough for me. I love it when you let me feel your strength, your desire. You push my bra up over my breasts, impatient to taste only my skin. You engulf my nipples between your lips and begin to play in earnest. While you’re doing this, you use one hand to unfasten my bra.

You pause for a moment, and move your lips up to mine. I can taste the salt from my skin on your lips, and it makes me realize that you are fully aware of how much I want you right this moment. You look into my eyes and smile, whisper “I love you babe,” and gently urge me to turn over. I lay on the bed, on my stomache, and I wonder what is in store for me. You spend a moment looking at me, studying the line of my calf jutting out from the slit on the side of my skirt…..taking in my naked torso and my perfect white skin. You take your hand and run your fingers through my hair at the nape of my neck and gently move the long strands out of the way.

You begin to kiss and gently bite the nape of my neck. You use your tongue to trace the outlines of my shoulder blades. You run your lips over the line of my vertebrae. I’ve taught you – many long years ago – that my shoulders and back are my secret spot. You know that you are sweetly torturing me right now. You suddenly go from soft to rough – knowing that I love contrast – by pushing your hands underneath me and using the calluses on your fingers to play with my breasts. You bite down on my neck, where it joins with my shoulder. You chuckle as you hear me moan and start to beg you for more.

~more~

Old 11-17-2004, 01:47 AM
Loungin' Around

You pull my skirt up a bit over my calves, forcing the slit on the side from its original terminus on my lower thigh towards my upper thigh. You use the access this rearrangement makes to stroke your hand along my ass cheek, starting where it joins my hip. You caress the smooth skin on my butt, then lightly trail one finger down the outside of my behind, around the area where it joins my hip, and then down into the cleft between my legs. I accommodate you by spreading my legs slightly, letting you know from my moans what I am hoping for.

You plunge a finger inside of me and gasp at how wet I am for you. You tell me how tight I feel against your finger, about how hot my walls feel pressed up against your digit. You start to stroke your finger in and out of me, and I chuckle as I hear a gentle wet sucking sound come from my pussy. You begin to tweak my nipple with your other hand, and you roll your body on top of mine. I love the feel of the weight of your body pressing me into the bed, the way your now-erect cock pushes into the cleft of my ass, the way that you are skillfully manipulating my pussy. Your lips go back to kissing my neck.

You begin to want more. I can feel your tenseness, your desire to have me naked and wrapped around you. You roll off of my body and urge me to roll over, begin to unzip my skirt and stand up so that you can more expeditiously remove it. The bed is rather high off of the ground, and you suddenly realize that you are at a perfect height. You slide my hips to the edge of the bed, and urge my calves over your shoulders. You begin to softly kiss one calf, and tease my opening with your cock. I begin to moan, and I beg you to please fill me up. I want to feel you inside of me, and I crave you to make me feel whole.

~more~

Old 11-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Loungin' Around

Author's note: It's getting late and I am a bit sleepy. I think I'll stop here for now. ;)

PM me or give me some feedback if you're interested in me completing the story. No need to be polite -- if you're not enjoying it....I won't waste my time.

Old 11-21-2004, 01:52 AM
Loungin' Around

One stroke...two strokes....three.....you feel so good inside of me, fillimg me up. Making me feel complete. How many times over the past year had I used my dido and imagined it was your cock inside of me? I was savoring the feeling when I realized that I was letting you off the hook much too easily. I had planned to be the woman of your fantasies this evening.

I used my calves to grip your neck, urging you to pause. You looked at me, puzzled. I smiled a slow, lazy smile. "I'm not done with you yet, sexy," I said.

"Lay down on the bed next to me. I have a surprise for you." You grinned expectantly and followed my instructions. I lazily got off of the bed and strolled over to the lights, shutting them off and forcing the room into complete darkness.

You could hear a suitcase unzipping and you chuckled nervously, wondering what I had in store for you. Your eyes squinted into the darkness and you strove to see what I was doing....but it was much too dark.

Suddenly, I was crawling back onto the bed....

Old 11-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Loungin' Around

You could feel my presence near you. You moaned encouragement as you felt my legs straddle you, my wet pussy laying softly across your chest. You brought your hands up, running them over the softness of my hips, and up my torso until you held a luscious breast in each hand. This position you understood….you pushed all thoughts of what I had gotten from my suitcase out of your mind as you began to use your hands to set my body on fire.

And then I stopped you. I gripped one of your hands firmly and began to tie something soft around your wrist. You took a moment to bring your other hand up to feel what it was….and realized that I was tying pantyhose around your wrist. I used your surprise to my advantage, as I tied your wrists together. Then I pushed your arms above your head and tied them to the headboard. I chuckled as I remembered our last headboard encounter….and I hoped this one was more stable than the last.

Now that you were firmly secured, I began to implement my plan. I had left some ice by the bedside table, and I took a piece of it into my mouth. I began to use the ice and my lips to trace a trail over your body. I started with your neck, and I moved down to your nipples…tracing around them and gently biting them as they became erect from the chill. As the ice cube melted, I replaced it with another….which I used to trace a trail down your stomach and across your hip bone to your thigh. I allowed the cold to tantalize you, taking it away when I sensed that it had become too much.

My mouth now free of the ice, I took your cock into my mouth. You sensed the lingering cold on my tongue and a shiver ran over your body. However, you started to warm up rather quickly and began to harden. I was – as always – impressed by your stamina. You started to moan as you got harder, and began to urge me to ride your cock.

~more~

Old 11-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Loungin' Around

I began to do just that. I mounted you and leaned back, teasing your balls with my fingers as I used my hips to grind into you. I positioned myself so I could feel you deep inside of me….so deep that your cock pressed against my cervix at the apex of your stroke. Oh, how I loved this feeling. I took it as slow as I could, until the urge to fuck you hard and fast overcame my resolve. I leaned forward and began to pound against you, grinding my clit against your body, making little moans of pleasure. I knew that you were lost in the moment, panting against me and using your legs to meet my thrusts. Suddenly, you began to tense and I realized that I was going to make you cum again. As your hot cum began to fill me, I flexed my walls around you and milked your cock as hard as I could. You bucked your hips one last time, and sighed with contentment.

I knew I wouldn’t cum while I was riding you….I’ve never been able to do this, and I am intensely envious of women who can. I enjoy the feel of having sex….it is one of my favorite things….but it cannot make me orgasm. Having you inside of me always sets me on fire, and makes me want to cum. I am always a little sad when you withdraw ~ and I’ve decided that this time I am going to try something a little different. I am going to push your boundaries….just a little bit…and see if you can enjoy it.

As I slowly raise my hips and you slide out of me, I begin to move my body up towards your head, placing my pussy over your mouth. I whisper in a very sultry voice, “If you want to be untied sometime tonight, you are going to have to earn your release.”

“Mmmmm,” you mutter, as you adjust your head slightly. “I’ll see what I can do,” you say, as you slowly extend your tongue and touch it to my clit, sending shivers through my body. I take my hands and spread myself open to you, lowering myself onto your waiting tongue. Your tongue dances over my clit, and then you form it into a hard little spear and push it inside of me, licking out our combined juices. I moan softly as I think about how good we must taste together.

~more~

Old 11-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Loungin' Around

You begin to get serious about making me cum. Your tongue slides over my clit, insistently bringing it fully erect and teasing it mercilessly. As I start to get more and more excited, it is all I can do to restrain myself from smothering you….I want to feel your tongue against all of the sensitive spots, and I want you to set me on fire. You take your lips and suck my clit into your mouth, moving your tongue against the tip. The pleasure becomes so intense that I grip the headboard and begin to moan.

“I’m going to cum,” I announce. “Oh fuck…baby…your tongue feels so good. Please make me cum. Oh yeah,” I am incoherent that this point, letting the sensations you’re bringing to my body take full control of me. Then it hits me in a rush, and I begin my orgasm. My juices flood you, and you do all you can to lick up all my wetness. I continue to moan, more softly now, as the aftershocks take me. You tease me a bit more with your tongue, not wanting it to end….and I slowly slide myself off your body.

I lie down next to you and absently throw one hip over your torso. You realize with surprise that I am shaking, and you know that this is one of the most intense orgasms you have ever seen me have. You murmur soft words of sweetness as I cuddle up next to you, letting the feelings wash over me.

I few minutes later, you remind me that you are still tied up, and ask me if you’ve fulfilled your end of the bargain. “I’d like to hold you,” you say….and I rouse myself to untie you. As I loosen the last knot, you bring your hands down and gently envelop me in your arms, stroking my skin and letting me know – while saying nothing at all – that the experience was special for you too. We begin to talk about our lives, our dreams, our hopes….sharing our thoughts. And while I know I will never have you completely…nor will you have me….I know that we share this bond which is unique and special.

I also know that there will be more sex before the night is through.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-17-2005 at 12:00 AM.