Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2004, 09:54 PM
Multi-Sexual

Bounce, baby out the door...

No, shit, wait, that's a song... nope, this is about the fabric softening sheet!

This is a forward I've recieved before, and got it again this afternoon. Some useful household tips.

The US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow jackets away.
Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I am working outside It really works. The yellow jackets just veer around you. And all this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!

It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.. spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers, cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often. Repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.

Eliminates static electricity from your television (or computer) screen. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.

Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce. Freshen the air in your home. Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.

Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.

Freshen the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat. Cean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond Between the food. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.

Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.

Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. Keeps them smelling fresh.
Old 05-31-2004, 10:07 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
geesh, bouce is like the superman of dryer sheets. i never knew that keep the critters away tip. thanks.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Suprise Me

LOL! Will have to try some of those out... but damn! I have that song in my head now!

Old 05-31-2004, 10:51 PM
Multi-Sexual

I wikes that song.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

Gilly---When can we expect,to see,your commercials,on TV? Irish
P.S.Seriously,Thanks!
Old 06-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Everybody Stretch!

And I would have thought the opposite about the bees. That the perty smell would have attracted them, that is! Hmmmmm...interesting stuff! TY Gilly! I'll do ANYTHING to keep bees, wasps...etc...away!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 06-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Multi-Sexual

Hadn't thought of it last night, but our swing set is home to bee's. We spray the damn things just about daily in the summer. We should just shove fabric sheets into the places where there's an opening big enough for a bee. Pondersome...
Old 06-01-2004, 05:23 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
wow whodathunkit, def gonna try all that ty

nikki
Old 06-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Kick His Ass

thanks for the tips
Old 06-01-2004, 08:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Gilly---I copied your post on Bounce, & sent it to my daughters &
also to myself!I then printed it.Thanks! Irish
Old 06-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Multi-Sexual

-grins- Glad it came in useful

I plan to stick bounce sheets into the swing set sometime this week. Hopefully it'll work good. Should also do it to the grill now that I think about it. That was the hot spot last year.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:59 PM

I've heard about using them for the obvious, like deoderizing but not to keep the pests away. However I forget about using them and since reading this I've stuck them in every trash can and in my car! Lol And you know what? My kitchen doesn't smell like diapers anymore! Lysol was only working so much! Thanks Gilly!
Old 06-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
wow, good ideas!

i hate mice!